estoupedrado
    estoupedrado's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 576

ESL One betting
    Team Dignitas vs Team Heretics | 15:00
    Pick: Team Dignitas @ 2.19

People play Heretic in mass, but I don't get into it. In Heretic is Poppy and Nivera. On the other side, there is a perfectly dispersed style friberg, followed by Get_right and Hallzer. Almost entirely Swedish team is able to communicate well and it was visible even in the lost match with LCDC. In the match on Dreamhack with LDC they made stupid and unnecessary mistakes and lost at their own request. A good game of Norwegian Hallzer did not help. Today two teams play with each other but Dignitas players are the better ones. The odds have risen and that's why I'm willing to risk 2.19 in coolbet.

estoupedrado

match csgo : Team EnVyUs vs YeaH! 25.04 / 22:00bet for Yeah + 1,5

Tatazin dumau and basically the whole Brazilian team have been pretty stable and level-hearted recently. Today's battle between Team Envy and Yes Gaming is certainly an interesting one. It's a good chance for iDk and the rest of the players to show themselves to the wider public. The difference in classes between the two teams and the experience gathered is quite big. Team Envy is one of the leading teams, while Yes Gaming is downstairs. Envy has been playing very unevenly lately, however, they even lost to Bad News Bears on Overpasss, scoring only 3 rounds, which is a disgraceful feat for a team so titled. One can explain that it's only a game of no importance, etc., but when I see such a game, I have a lot of doubts.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47529

Quote Originally Posted by estoupedrado View Post
    match csgo : Team EnVyUs vs YeaH! 25.04 / 22:00bet for Yeah + 1,5

Tatazin dumau and basically the whole Brazilian team have been pretty stable and level-hearted recently. Today's battle between Team Envy and Yes Gaming is certainly an interesting one. It's a good chance for iDk and the rest of the players to show themselves to the wider public. The difference in classes between the two teams and the experience gathered is quite big. Team Envy is one of the leading teams, while Yes Gaming is downstairs. Envy has been playing very unevenly lately, however, they even lost to Bad News Bears on Overpasss, scoring only 3 rounds, which is a disgraceful feat for a team so titled. One can explain that it's only a game of no importance, etc., but when I see such a game, I have a lot of doubts.
    tailing Yeah!+1.5 amigo

estoupedrado

North vs Mousesports
    Bet: North @ 4,33

Mousesports is an obvious favorite because of the great experience at this ranked event, but this course is too much. I don't play a handicap on 1 map here because it doesn't pay off. I think that pure 1 for the team that will play with the favorites is a good proposition. Mice have last problems. Their game doesn't go well and comparing the form of the players it is similar to North. This is a good time for North to finally prove that they don't always have to stay behind. Frozen and woxic is basically the biggest threat today. Cajunb has recently been a steady and reliable performer at a low price and the aisle hasn't failed either. The rest of the team is different. One thing is for sure - both teams aren't in chic shape and today it will be visible. My chances of winning Notrth are about 3 to 1, I risk very slightly.

estoupedrado

North vs Mousesports
    Bet: North @ 4,33

Mousesports is an obvious favorite because of the great experience at this ranked event, but this course is too much. I don't play a handicap on 1 map here because it doesn't pay off. I think that pure 1 for the team that will play with the favorites is a good proposition. Mice have last problems. Their game doesn't go well and comparing the form of the players it is similar to North. This is a good time for North to finally prove that they don't always have to stay behind. Frozen and woxic is basically the biggest threat today. Cajunb has recently been a steady and reliable performer at a low price and the aisle hasn't failed either. The rest of the team is different. One thing is for sure - both teams aren't in chic shape and today it will be visible. My chances of winning Notrth are about 3 to 1, I risk very slightly.
    FT 2:0 ! WIN

Last edited by estoupedrado; 04-26-20 at 11:32 PM.

estoupedrado

Alma vs Keyd Stars 23:00 27.04
    Keyd @ 2,5 betway

Today's match where no winner has to be chosen, so there is a betting option with a draw. Keyd is a team where progressive players have been looking better for some time. Jntzik and Tif are solid. The rest of them are in a steady form but you can see that he prefers and can give them a fight. In Alma's team there is a talented R4ul but like the rest of the team he is uneven and I don't know what to expect from him. Alma can play a good match and they can even win it (really good odds) but in the current form the most possible result for me is 2:0 for kyed who look much better as a team. bet source
    Last edited by estoupedrado; 04-27-20 at 07:20 AM.

Deenoz
    Deenoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 323

wow nice hit on North!

Deenoz

Keyd odds are now 1.33?

estoupedrado

Quote Originally Posted by Deenoz View Post
    Keyd odds are now 1.33?
    1.33 it was Moneyline odds, so if you played like that, you won because it was 1:1
    //

CSGO League Home Sweet Home 2020
    Match: 1win - SinnerS / 9:00 28.04
    Bet: Sinners @ 5 bet365
    stake: low

The Czech league is not among the best, but SINNERS definitely stands out from the rest of the teams. Their series is dominant. They also showed themselves well against the background of Navi - of course the young team. Today for this team it's a kind of test against the better rivals. WIN has players whose skills are greater, however, course 5 to win Sinners is a good opportunity for a small minimum risk. If today they don't play 120% of their abilities, they will waste their chance, which they have because WIN doesn't have much experience on the European scene. Source: https://esporttalk.org

estoupedrado

1.33 it was Moneyline odds, so if you played like that, you won because it was 1:1
    //

CSGO League Home Sweet Home 2020
    Match: 1win - SinnerS / 9:00 28.04
    Bet: Sinners @ 5 bet365
    stake: low

The Czech league is not among the best, but SINNERS definitely stands out from the rest of the teams. Their series is dominant. They also showed themselves well against the background of Navi - of course the young team. Today for this team it's a kind of test against the better rivals. WIN has players whose skills are greater, however, course 5 to win Sinners is a good opportunity for a small minimum risk. If today they don't play 120% of their abilities, they will waste their chance, which they have because WIN doesn't have much experience on the European scene. Source: https://esporttalk.org

SO HOT !! 0:2 GGGG

estoupedrado

ForZe vs Nemiga 30.04 15:00
    Pick : Nemiga +1,5
    Odds: 2.02 pinnacle
    ESL RIO 2020
    esports betting source
    In the forZe we have much more effective competitors but Nemiga also surprises positively. In the Belarus - Estonia team on the other hand, a pretty pleasant series against the background of average rivals, but the stable and solid form of the lollipop21k, box and joy player surprises. I don't think Nemiga will be able to win it, but one map for me is very likely. The players feel pretty confident on the viaducts and are able to fight the Forze, which has the resources of the last strangely weak duel with Spirit.

Deenoz

another win, you are killing it!

estoupedrado

ForZe vs Nemiga 30.04 15:00
    Pick : Nemiga +1,5
    Odds: 2.02 pinnacle
    ESL RIO 2020
    esports betting source
    In the forZe we have much more effective competitors but Nemiga also surprises positively. In the Belarus - Estonia team on the other hand, a pretty pleasant series against the background of average rivals, but the stable and solid form of the lollipop21k, box and joy player surprises. I don't think Nemiga will be able to win it, but one map for me is very likely. The players feel pretty confident on the viaducts and are able to fight the Forze, which has the resources of the last strangely weak duel with Spirit.
    FT 0:2 PROFIT ++

estoupedrado

CSGO Elisa Invitational / Nordavind vs KOVA Esports 12:00 / https://esporttalk.org/

bet: Over 26,5 @ 2 marathonbet

We're in for a very pissed-off duel here. The form of the players is on a very similar level as well as the style of playing the duo Uli and Derkeps to the feats of TENZKA and HS. I don't see a clear favourite here. These teams often give rounds and don't finish matches too fast. Kova does not have to be crossed out, they should fight with Nordavind as equals. The line in the b365 25.5 is more secure but the odds are much smaller (1.65) hence the risk is slightly higher but at a good odds.

estoupedrado

Virtus.Pro vs Natus
    Virtus Pro +1,5 @ 2,18

Tipster prediction: Half jokingly, Simple is still mourning his porshe, which was brutally treated in one of the shopping mall parking lots. But people are jealous of it. Today he won't be able to play and he will mourn. Just kidding. Natus is an obvious favorite of this match but today they can play very loose with Virtus and they will not come to the match 100% unconcerned. Navi is a team that finally won the team championship and deservedly won the IEMa, but NaVi is not yet a team like Astralis, which when necessary will force itself and compete on every rival (even Astralis has problems with that). I think that today's match could be one of them. Virtus Pro faded out a long time ago now practically nobody is counting on them but nothing motivates as much as a chance to rebound against the best team in the world from the last IEM. Stable form of Buster and Jamie despite the losses are a good predictor before this match. The interesting thing is that Inferno is the best VP map today.

estoupedrado

Virtus.Pro vs Natus
    Virtus Pro +1,5 @ 2,18

Tipster prediction: Half jokingly, Simple is still mourning his porshe, which was brutally treated in one of the shopping mall parking lots. But people are jealous of it. Today he won't be able to play and he will mourn. Just kidding. Natus is an obvious favorite of this match but today they can play very loose with Virtus and they will not come to the match 100% unconcerned. Navi is a team that finally won the team championship and deservedly won the IEMa, but NaVi is not yet a team like Astralis, which when necessary will force itself and compete on every rival (even Astralis has problems with that). I think that today's match could be one of them. Virtus Pro faded out a long time ago now practically nobody is counting on them but nothing motivates as much as a chance to rebound against the best team in the world from the last IEM. Stable form of Buster and Jamie despite the losses are a good predictor before this match. The interesting thing is that Inferno is the best VP map today.
    Virtus Pro won 2:0 +++++++++

Deenoz

another winner!

estoupedrado

another winner!
    y 2:0 !

Nemiga vs Gambit Youngsters
    ESL One: Road to Rio
    15:00 5.05
    pick from esport talk: Nemiga @ 2.32

Both teams have a few class players who should be doing well and this match is an attractive one. The gambit is a great sh1ro. Nafany and Ax1LE also score well. Speed4k is very talented in Nemiga, but he can be different with stability. But for him the drive is lollipop21k - if they both play well, the whole team gets wings. The NEM team is distinguished by the lollipop21k, Speed4k both have a mean of over 1.1 and 0.7 kill. In fact, I see here the competition between the form of the day of these two players with the leader Gambit sh1ro. The minimum favorite for me is Gambit but I risk nemiga here at a much better odds today.

Deenoz

wow!
    damn it match already over.

Hushie
    Hushie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 926

Keep them coming

estoupedrado

y 2:0 !

Nemiga vs Gambit Youngsters
    ESL One: Road to Rio
    15:00 5.05
    pick from esport talk: Nemiga @ 2.32

Both teams have a few class players who should be doing well and this match is an attractive one. The gambit is a great sh1ro. Nafany and Ax1LE also score well. Speed4k is very talented in Nemiga, but he can be different with stability. But for him the drive is lollipop21k - if they both play well, the whole team gets wings. The NEM team is distinguished by the lollipop21k, Speed4k both have a mean of over 1.1 and 0.7 kill. In fact, I see here the competition between the form of the day of these two players with the leader Gambit sh1ro. The minimum favorite for me is Gambit but I risk nemiga here at a much better odds today.

FT 2:1 PROFIT AGAIN !
    wow!
    damn it match already over.
    thx !
    Quote Originally Posted by Hushie View Post
    Keep them coming
    thx!

estoupedrado

Team Heretics vs AVEZ // 17:00 7.05

Pick : Avez +3,5 @ 1.95

AVEZ will be treated with disregard today. On the one hand, it's hard not to be surprised when you've just played with the world's top players. But Heretics unfortunately didn't manage and lost another game. Avez has also had quite uneven results at a much lower level, but they play a lot more matches in regional league and that could be their advantage in this Blade, being in a better match pace. The Avez have nothing to lose and they have to maximize this match while the TH will not necessarily be 100% mobilized on this game. Of course nobody knows that. It was clear from Secret that even a good Mac game didn't help, and besides that there is a deeper problem with communication within the team. tipster info from https://esporttalk.org

Hushie
    Hushie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 926

AVEZ will be treated with disregard today. On the one hand, it's hard not to be surprised when you've just played with the world's top players. But Heretics unfortunately didn't manage and lost another game. Avez has also had quite uneven results at a much lower level, but they play a lot more matches in regional league and that could be their advantage in this Blade, being in a better match pace. The Avez have nothing to lose and they have to maximize this match while the TH will not necessarily be 100% mobilized on this game. Of course nobody knows that. It was clear from Secret that even a good Mac game didn't help, and besides that there is a deeper problem with communication within the team. tipster info from https://esporttalk.org
    I got it at +4.5 and looks like it’s coming through!

Deenoz

another win, nice.

estoupedrado

Quote Originally Posted by Hushie View Post
    I got it at +4.5 and looks like it’s coming through!
    another win, nice.
    yeah we got this !

FT 22:20

estoupedrado

Unique Team vs Nemiga | 15:00
    Esport bet for ESL One: Road to Rio
    Unique +12,5 @ 1.9

Today I chose the Unique Team vs Nemiga game and a big difference in courses caught my attention. The +12.5 line is quite safe for me for today. Nemiga is weak recently and Belarus Igor Solodkov ( lollipop21k) started shooting a little bit worse. Team Unique on the other hand is probably one of the worst teams here, however the form of both teams has been hopeless lately. Nemiga had a good match with Gambit recently but apart from that I still don't see such certainty and consistency in the game. Team Unique and Nemiga have played with Spirit recently and you can compare their matches which were not much different from each other but should. Spirit can quite easily cope with the difference between the two teams that they needed 3 maps for Nemige and not two but with similar and equally weak game.
    Last edited by estoupedrado; 05-09-20 at 01:07 AM.

estoupedrado

Unique Team vs Nemiga | 15:00
    Esport bet for ESL One: Road to Rio
    Unique +12,5 @ 1.9

Today I chose the Unique Team vs Nemiga game and a big difference in courses caught my attention. The +12.5 line is quite safe for me for today. Nemiga is weak recently and Belarus Igor Solodkov ( lollipop21k) started shooting a little bit worse. Team Unique on the other hand is probably one of the worst teams here, however the form of both teams has been hopeless lately. Nemiga had a good match with Gambit recently but apart from that I still don't see such certainty and consistency in the game. Team Unique and Nemiga have played with Spirit recently and you can compare their matches which were not much different from each other but should. Spirit can quite easily cope with the difference between the two teams that they needed 3 maps for Nemige and not two but with similar and equally weak game.

1st map 8:16 , 2nd map 19:22 , WIN

estoupedrado

Avez - Pompa 05/10 15:00
    PICK: AVEZ (-1,5) @ 3,25 bet365

Analysis from https://esporttalk.org/- as for me, AVEZ is the only team that stands out in this country at this point and even against the background of AGO, they have recently played much more solid and better against strong rivals. The form of this team is much better than Pompa and I won't even be surprised how easy it will be today 2:0 because the course encourages me to do so. Splawik wont exist at all in the last game with Skade. Winning alone doesn't necessarily pay off anymore because, as we know, players can approach a match at a tournament with an average stake. I prefer to take a risk in the pinnacle.

estoupedrado

Team Secret vs SMASH / / 16 May 2020 - 16:50
    Home Sweet Home Cup
    Bet: Team Secret @ 2.2

Team Secret is exactly the same level and comparable to Smash players. Don't understand these odds. Although they lost to Avez I think it was a tough rival. Today 50/50. Not the worst rallen game lately, but sinnopsyy keeps the level from match to match. Smash has won the game with Skade, but it's because of fejtZ and bubble - the rest is definitely standing still. 2.2 on betfair is worth it for me today
    Last edited by estoupedrado; 05-16-20 at 04:38 AM.

estoupedrado

Team Secret vs SMASH / / 16 May 2020 - 16:50
    Home Sweet Home Cup
    Bet: Team Secret @ 2.2

Team Secret is exactly the same level and comparable to Smash players. Don't understand these odds. Although they lost to Avez I think it was a tough rival. Today 50/50. Not the worst rallen game lately, but sinnopsyy keeps the level from match to match. Smash has won the game with Skade, but it's because of fejtZ and bubble - the rest is definitely standing still. 2.2 on betfair is worth it for me today
    FINAL SCORE 2:0 PICK AGAIN GOOD ODD WON +++

CSGO - BLAST 2020
    18 May 2020 - 17:00
    EndPoint vs AVEZ
    Pick from https://esporttalk.org/ : Avez @ 2.9

Today Endpoint's match with Avez. In Avez yesterday Molsi passed away and replaced him by former Virtus pro player - I think it's a good change because communication in the team and atmosphere required it. Molsi had official health problems but that was just an excuse to change the player. Byali has been training for a long time and this may be a small advantage in this match. The odds for winning the Avez in Betano are very high because it is 2.82 and it is profitable. Changes in this team were necessary and I think the effects can come relatively quickly. Whether it's going to happen today - Enpodint is solid and plays pretty evenly but is not a very tough rival and last game was below expectations. A lot will depend on Thomas Utting who seems to be much better than his teammates. Correct course on Avez - max 2.2 - 2.3.

estoupedrado

Final score 2:0 for Endpoint ;/

estoupedrado

CSGO bet
    Movistar Riders vs Giants 15:00/23.05

The odds have definitely fallen down for several hours. It was 7 - now about 4 - 5. Whoever managed to play yesterday definitely gained a lot. Of course, the Movistar class is bigger and the recent results have not changed much while the Giants is playing solidly recently. Richard PAacheco (fox) has been in good shape for a long time, but more importantly, other players are following in his footsteps and have clearly improved their communication. renatoohaxx and NOPEEJ . All three of them have a big share in the recently won matches against x6tence and Havu. Movistar does not have any weak points, but results are unstable. The odds are still a little too high for the favorites. It will be difficult to win the Giants, but comparing the map pool, one map or + 11,5 is very accurate today after a good rate.
    pick from esporttalk
    Giants + 1,5 @ 2.1

estoupedrado

CSGO bet
    Movistar Riders vs Giants 15:00/23.05

The odds have definitely fallen down for several hours. It was 7 - now about 4 - 5. Whoever managed to play yesterday definitely gained a lot. Of course, the Movistar class is bigger and the recent results have not changed much while the Giants is playing solidly recently. Richard PAacheco (fox) has been in good shape for a long time, but more importantly, other players are following in his footsteps and have clearly improved their communication. renatoohaxx and NOPEEJ . All three of them have a big share in the recently won matches against x6tence and Havu. Movistar does not have any weak points, but results are unstable. The odds are still a little too high for the favorites. It will be difficult to win the Giants, but comparing the map pool, one map or + 11,5 is very accurate today after a good rate.
    pick from esporttalk
    Giants + 1,5 @ 2.1
    Second map: 13-3 and finished 19:16 - What they did was some creazy style

// second bet + 11 rounds luckily returned..

estoupedrado

Soon, the next bets - I had to take a break

estoupedrado

Nine to Five Dawn // CSGO
    MIBR vs WISLA 25/08/020 12:00Tips: Wisla @ 4.7 188bet

Wisla has had other matches and other teams but they are the ones who are in the right moment. They can win key rounds and when necessary they have cold blood in the matches. Mibr let me down in the last important tournament for them. Not because I played them but because I only lost time watching their poor game. Mibr is an obvious favorite for obvious reasons, but with such an attitude of players it pays off for me to take the risk, especially since the odds are different and range from 3.6 and I can play for 4.6 it is already worth it. Both teams have a similar pool of maps on which they feel good and much worse Train vs Overpas/Vertigo and this can be an interesting match. Info from esport talk

First 123 Last