Rolo1984
    Rolo1984's Avatar Become A Pro!

just a small question guys If you would a simple labby system and, theoratically, you would always get to a C bet and win, you would lose longterm right?

jphil
    jphil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

NYI gm. is at 1pm today.

WASH. is 7:30.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Let's get that NYI over B bet!

Birdman126
    Birdman126's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck today

darkstar77
    darkstar77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Let's get that NYI over B bet!
    Wouldnt today be and "A" bet since its coming off a home under? Just starting to study this system.

Chucker
    Chucker's Avatar Become A Pro!

NYI just hit the over...love it!!

skm39
    skm39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3988

Quote Originally Posted by darkstar77 View Post
    Wouldnt today be and "A" bet since its coming off a home under? Just starting to study this system.
    Its only an A bet if you won the previous bet. Since NYI went under last game, you wouldve lost that bet and today would be a B bet

silubia
    silubia's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nyi over~~~

YAY!!! I like this system so much~
    Thank you ALL.

darkstar77

Quote Originally Posted by skm39 View Post
    Its only an A bet if you won the previous bet. Since NYI went under last game, you wouldve lost that bet and today would be a B bet
    So then the next game is an A bet? And if they had gone under today then the next game would have been a C bet?

jas19illini
    jas19illini's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 715

Quote Originally Posted by silubia View Post
    I found Atlanta Away Over 21-1 which is good enough IMO.
    am I right?
    Already have that in the spreadsheet I posted. I've been staying away from posting my additional plays on JWs thread bc idk if he wants them in here, but u can find the additional plays of mine in my spreadsheet.

silubia

So then the next game is an A bet? And if they had gone under today then the next game would have been a C bet?
    NO i guess not
    I believe when B bet is failed, it goes C bet.

silubia

NO i guess not

silubia

please give me that link
    Thank you

darkstar77

NO i guess not
    Ya but the Islanders over hit putting the next game as an A not C. So if they over had not for second straight game today then next gm would have been a C?

jas19illini

please give me that link
    Thank you
    Scroll back a page or two in this thread.

jas19illini

Ya but the Islanders over hit putting the next game as an A not C. So if they over had not for second straight game today then next gm would have been a C?
    Next NYI game would be an A bet bc they hit the over today. If NYI failed to hit the over two games in a row then their third game would be a C bet.

Rolo1984

yup you are right. Every time a bet wins for you, the next one is an "A". Every time a bet loses your bet downgrades from A to B, B to C. You could make it as long as you want to.

Since NYI delivered today they are back to 'A'

J.M. Disciple
    J.M. Disciple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9697

Quote Originally Posted by jas19illini View Post
    Next NYI game would be an A bet bc they hit the over today. If NYI failed to hit the over two games in a row then their third game would be a C bet.

hey see you posted the calender for this month, which has NBA plays on it. Do you have a spread sheet with all the NHL plays on it for rest of the season regarding the angles you posted earlier in the thread?

Washington AWAY UNDER 21-0
    Detroit HOME OVER 18-1
    Nashville HOME UNDER 15-0
    Montreal OVERALL UNDER 32-1
    NY Islanders HOME OVER 18-0
    NY Rangers AWAY UNDER 22-1

I mean I could easily just look at day to day basis to see when these teams are playing at home or on the road, but a spread sheet would be nice. Your calender you posted doesn't appear to have that.

jas19illini

Not sure what you're not seeing on the calendar in the spreadsheet. All of JWs plays (except for TOR bc I missed that one) are in the spreadsheet. The calendar tells you what plays there are for that day.

Im reuploading the spreadsheet. It has the TOR plays added in as well. The spreadsheet is pretty straight forward. Just look at the correct day on the calendar and play those plays. The calendar doesnt show ALL games for each team, it only shows the SYSTEM plays for each team. Just do what it says. If it says TORONTO - UNDER, then play the Under in the Toronto game on that day. Simple.

Secondly, on the System Totals tab where i track my bets, on the right side i have a list of the plays that i play on each line (Lines 1 & 2). Line 1 consists of Atlanta Thrashers Away Over, etc. The NBA plays are underneath. Again, straightforward. But if theres any further questions just ask and ill answer.

***Like i mentioned before. Im not posting my additional plays in this thread unless JW says its ok. If you want them they are in the spreadsheet.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jas19illini; 02-21-11 at 05:22 PM.

whydubya
    whydubya's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8399

hey jas,

how did u come up with those nba plays in the calendar?

JW Cash
    JW Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice Win on NYI HOME OVER
    ------------------------------

Here is an example of some stuff that is very interesting....I am Not currently playing these but:

When the Chicago Black Hawks have started 16 ONE Game OVERALL UNDER sequences...
    ... 12 of those sequences went to TWO Game OVERALL UNDERS

When the Pittsburgh Penguins have started 15 ONE Game OVERALL UNDER sequences...
    ...11 of those sequences went to TWO Game OVERALL UNDERS

If you waited for Chicago and Pittsburgh to start a One Game Overall Under streak
    and bet the next game to go UNDER....

...you would have 15 more UNITS of Profit....

And that is just the tip of the iceberg.......cool huh???

JW Cash

Quote Originally Posted by J.M. Disciple View Post
    hey see you posted the calender for this month, which has NBA plays on it. Do you have a spread sheet with all the NHL plays on it for rest of the season regarding the angles you posted earlier in the thread?

Detroit HOME OVER 18-1

I mean I could easily just look at day to day basis to see when these teams are playing at home or on the road, but a spread sheet would be nice. Your calender you posted doesn't appear to have that.

...add Toronto HOME UNDER to the mix.....

jas19illini

Hey JW, i found some interesting ones today also while data mining. Ill refrain from posting them though, unless you want me to (or if you want a PM first).

Rolo1984

just some observations. Although some series are surprising nothing is siginificant with so little events. However, if series like these exist why are the over/unders lines almost unchanged from the beginning of the season. In soccer line do not change but the price offered will change a lot

Does anyone have an explanation why lines are almost unchanged during the season and why the big difference with NBA, where lines get changed a lot during a season like soccer and what you would expect

jas19illini

Quote Originally Posted by Rolo1984 View Post
    just some observations. Although some series are surprising nothing is siginificant with so little events. However, if series like these exist why are the over/unders lines almost unchanged from the beginning of the season. In soccer line do not change but the price offered will change a lot

Does anyone have an explanation why lines are almost unchanged during the season and why the big difference with NBA, where lines get changed a lot during a season like soccer and what you would expect
    I wouldnt say theyve gone unchanged. Here is Washington's schedule.

Notice a lot more 5.5s lately compared to 6s earlier in the season.
    Attached Images  

Rolo1984

ok, washington you are right i only had a quick look. But for example nashville @home they played calgary in oktober with a line set at 5, which went under and in february same game. Line was stille 5. But i guess lines have changed a bit. Additionally, i was only looking at the line of games we are betting at

jas19illini

Quote Originally Posted by Rolo1984 View Post
    ok, washington you are right i only had a quick look. But for example nashville @home they played calgary in oktober with a line set at 5, which went under and in february same game. Line was stille 5. But i guess lines have changed a bit. Additionally, i was only looking at the line of games we are betting at
    Youve gotta understand that there wont be much change bc were only talking about a handful of goals each game. The sports that result in higher scores have more variance. But sports like hockey, soccer, and baseball have less variance. Look at Washington's UNDER record this season......and that only caused a 0.5 pt movement on totals from earlier in the season.

You'll see more change in the price as opposed to change in the line.
    Last edited by jas19illini; 02-21-11 at 07:43 PM.

Rolo1984

Youve gotta understand that there wont be much change bc were only talking about a handful of goals each game. The sports that result in higher scores have more variance. But sports like hockey, soccer, and baseball have less variance. Look at Washington's UNDER record this season......and that only caused a 0.5 pt movement on totals from earlier in the season.
    Yup you are right. I think it is wise to keep an eye on the system later in the season. A system might run really good in the beginning and moderate at the end. You will still have an overall decent peformance

oklahoma
    oklahoma's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 883

2-0 once again. big thanks to jw cash and others who provided these angles.

jas19illini

Quote Originally Posted by oklahoma View Post
    2-0 once again. big thanks to jw cash and others who provided these angles.

darkstar77

These are JWs angles. I have some more in the spreadsheet i posted earlier for anyone interested.

Series Records

Detroit HOME OVER 18-1
    -----
    126-3
    OK Illini, real quick what are these records based on? I think Im getting the system down but just want to clarify what these records represent. Is this just based on "B" game records coming off a first loss? Its not the teams' total records ATS Home and Away at that point, correct?

And mad props to you and JW for all the help!

jas19illini

OK Illini, real quick what are these records based on? I think Im getting the system down but just want to clarify what these records represent. Is this just based on "B" game records coming off a first loss? Its not the teams' total records ATS Home and Away at that point, correct?

And mad props to you and JW for all the help!
    These are JWs numbers. They represent the record for each team when doing a 3 game "chase." If the team wins once in a 3 game series, it counts as a win for the overall record.

darkstar77

These are JWs numbers. They represent the record for each team when doing a 3 game "chase." If the team wins once in a 3 game series, it counts as a win for the overall record.
    So for instance if u do a NYI home over 3 game Chase and the over only hits once in the three games the overall record still counts as 1-0 for the Chase since it hit one time?

JW Cash

Nice 2 wins again today............winning never gets boring...does it .....
    Points Awarded:

Chucker gave JW Cash 8 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JW Cash

So for instance if u do a NYI home over 3 game Chase and the over only hits once in the three games the overall record still counts as 1-0 for the Chase since it hit one time?

We are doing a labby with the A B and C Bets all weighted to their
    own higher percentage to win in relation to their placement on the
    2 line labby..................

First ... 3456789 ... Last