Login Search

Wanna Make Some SERIOUS Cash........

Last Post

Cash, on your Labby Lines, do you bet "to win" your numbers? or risk? also, do you buy points for jm sytstem? or bet the heavy ml or puck lines that his system sometimes call for? do you have a limit like say -170 or -200 or so or do you just do all -110 bets? thanks for any input you are very helpful!

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
Cash, on your Labby Lines, do you bet "to win" your numbers? or risk? also, do you buy points for jm sytstem? or bet the heavy ml or puck lines that his system sometimes call for? do you have a limit like say -170 or -200 or so or do you just do all -110 bets? thanks for any input you are very helpful!
Idk about JW, but my lines are bet TO WIN. Im not sure it makes a huge difference either way though.

JW, you playing Montreal today? Not sure if im going to. Found this in another thread.

(fyi, the game is being played outdoors for those who dont know)

"reading the ice is fast from a few players...also the sun glare expected to affect Price in the 1st period.

was looking at Flames 1st period as well as OVER in the game.

players will stay warm skating around and on warm benches but the goalies are gonna be a little chilly. i would think that plus the glare plus fast ice would benefit the OVER

agree? disagree?"

Quote Originally Posted by silubia View Post
So, for example, A bet is for Washington and B bet is for Montreal?
but he said both team is for A bet.
please explain in more detail, Thank you.
Like i said before, Im personally not doing a series/chase. Im betting all of the games. For example WASH Away Under. Im betting every WASH away game on the Under. Thats just me. JW can answer your question about the series bets better.

Quote Originally Posted by jas19illini View Post
Like i said before, Im personally not doing a series/chase. Im betting all of the games. For example WASH Away Under. Im betting every WASH away game on the Under. Thats just me. JW can answer your question about the series bets better.

Same here. Just bet the games. If you would do a chase both would be A games. Since both were unders in their previous games (if i am correct) a new serie would start. If for example montreal keeps playing unders after every game a new series starts. If in at the start montreal gets an over. The game goes from an A game to a B game. If they fail again it turns into a C game. However, if the game is an under again the series ends and a new one starts. you basically 'chase' the win. However, if you bet every game of a team you are just betting anyway

I am pretty new too, just trying to understand it all. So if i am incorrect anywhere correct me plz

i will stay away fro the flames game

washington was a ship, wuhuhu killed my first line of the labby
Last edited by Rolo1984; 02-20-11 at 02:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rolo1984 View Post
Same here. Just bet the games. If you would do a chase both would be A games. Since both were unders in their previous games (if i am correct) a new serie would start. If for example montreal keeps playing unders after every game a new series starts. If in at the start montreal gets an over. The game goes from an A game to a B game. If they fail again it turns into a C game. However, if the game is an under again the series ends and a new one starts. you basically 'chase' the win. However, if you bet every game of a team you are just betting anyway

I am pretty new too, just trying to understand it all. So if i am incorrect anywhere correct me plz

i will stay away fro the flames game

washington was a ship, wuhuhu killed my first line of the labby
I believe you got it right.

If a team drop its "A" game, the next game is a "B" and that ties into your labby lines or money mgmt. From reading JW's posts, i believe he drops all the loss of an A game to the 2nd labby line (adding another number or distributing it across whats there and dividing by the variables, likely 4)

He then plays a "B" game against the 2nd line values. A "C" would go against the 1st labby line again.

The thought being that 1 team losing on A has a better chance of hitting on B, so more of or all of the A loss goes there.

I think thats the way it goes, learning myself.

And WTG washington away under!!

I'm doing a 4# labby. I was adding my loss to the end of the line, until a poster
named Long Term, suggested to add the loss plus your line, divide by four and
try to win those two new numbers. That way you only need two wins to clear
that line. It's working for me.

WTG Washington !$!$

Quote Originally Posted by J.M. Disciple View Post
Montreal [A] for 2/22/11 is the next bet?

Not sure how many Angels you all are following now.
Someone list all the angles for me?
These are JWs angles. I have some more in the spreadsheet i posted earlier for anyone interested.

Series Records

Washington AWAY UNDER 21-0
Detroit HOME OVER 18-1
Nashville HOME UNDER 15-0
Montreal OVERALL UNDER 32-1
NY Islanders HOME OVER 18-0
NY Rangers AWAY UNDER 22-1
-----
126-3
Give Points

Points Awarded:

J.M. Disciple gave jas19illini 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.