Dharmonize
    Aces!
    Dharmonize's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9427

I hate to say that, but this one is over for the Canucks. There´s no way the Bruins will lose a three goal lead. I´m an idiot for betting with my heart instead of taking a dog in the final game of the season. This is what you get when you go against your long-observed principles. I fully deserve this loss...

Dharmonize
    Aces!

Vancouver will score the next goal, + 100, live. C´mon, at least try to save your pride!

Dharmonize
    Aces!

Buried Lost 5 units on these pretenders tonight... fook me!! Fook me for taking the Nucks despite them being obviously the worse team these finals. This is a bad way to end the season... oh, well... what can you do? Congrats Boston backers, congrats Boston Bruins. You deserve the Cup!!!

Dharmonize
    Aces!

Well, the season is over. Despite spending most of the time here alone, talking to myself, I´d like to thank anybody who have ever contributed with their opinions or insights to this thread (especially my sadly missed hockey buddy Jonnyboy21). I don´t know whether I´ll revive this thread for the next season, right now there seems to be no point in doing so. But I´ve been thinking about starting my own hockey thread in the upcoming season, that will not focus only on dogs and NHL, but partly also other leagues like KHL and Swedish Elitserien. So we shall see how it all turns out Enjoy your summer, everyone, take care and GL with your bets as well as your lives!
    Last edited by Dharmonize; 06-16-11 at 01:35 PM.

jonnyboy21
    jonnyboy21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1455

Don't really like the look of any dog tonight. I can see why some like the Stars, but for me they need time to rebuild without Richards, so the Hawks are a nice play imo.

What a great thread this was...

Dharmonize
    Aces!

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyboy21 View Post

Don't really like the look of any dog tonight. I can see why some like the Stars, but for me they need time to rebuild without Richards, so the Hawks are a nice play imo.

What a great thread this was...
    Hey buddy, where have you been?!! I really missed you here for the finals. Great to see you back
    I have a new thread covering both european leagues and NHL (not only dogs, though). Drop by anytime...

This thread is dead (never thought of reviving it in the new season), although I guess we might post a dog play here now and then...
    Anyhow, have a great season, see you around!

First ... 27282930