MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post
    PHI manages a win without Shelley, what a miracle.

swissmix19
    swissmix19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

Atlantic division teams are (point-wise) 1st, 2nd, 5th, 14th, and 15th in the eastern conference. interesting disparity here.

TheCommish
    TheCommish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

That's some expensive, free money.

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Unlucky. Keep hockey plays comin' Pronk. I remember you from Covers. You're a very good hockey capper

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    Unlucky. Keep hockey plays comin' Pronk. I remember you from Covers. You're a very good hockey capper
    Unlucky? Kunitz out so PIT's lines are all screwed up and Fleury has never beaten PHI this season. This was either a play on PHI or a pass. Frankly, this game was way closer than it should have been considering PHI missed 2 empty nets and had an atrocious PP.

spargament
    KHABIB
    spargament's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

Unlucky? Kunitz out so PIT's lines are all screwed up and Fleury has never beaten PHI this season. This was either a play on PHI or a pass. Frankly, this game was way closer than it should have been considering PHI missed 2 empty nets and had an atrocious PP.

This was the easiest streak breaking pick I've seen in professional sports recently (including the NBA/NFL teams rolling off wins)

If the Flyers could manage to deal with their PP/PK situation, they are a dangerous effing team.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by spargament View Post

This was the easiest streak breaking pick I've seen in professional sports recently (including the NBA/NFL teams rolling off wins)

If the Flyers could manage to deal with their PP/PK situation, they are a dangerous effing team.

Though, in watching the game I really have to tip my hat to PIT's PK. You could see PHI had a hard time setting up because of how quickly PIT's defenders collapsed on the puck carrier.

spargament
    KHABIB
    spargament's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

Though, in watching the game I really have to tip my hat to PIT's PK. You could see PHI had a hard time setting up because of how quickly PIT's defenders collapsed on the puck carrier.
    Very astute analysis

Only thing that does stick out is that -1 number they showed during the game for Flyers goal differential this year during pp/pk situations. Compare that to the +32 the rest of the time, and leaves me somewhat concerned.

Still a Caps fan for life, but I respect those Flyers.

16johnnymac
    16johnnymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1412

Quote Originally Posted by spargament View Post
    Very astute analysis

Only thing that does stick out is that -1 number they showed during the game for Flyers goal differential this year during pp/pk situations. Compare that to the +32 the rest of the time, and leaves me somewhat concerned.

Still a Caps fan for life, but I respect those Flyers.
    ill give points for you thoughts on the following NHL
    Pens PL
    SJ PL
    WASH PL
    Mont/Phili Under
    Avs/Chi over

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    Sawyer, i will pm some winners to you soon.

First 12