This is too easy fellas

Penguins +115 lock'n'load

Bobrovsky will start for Flyers also Shelly is out tonight

Good luck!

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

You know, if I'm not mistaken you mention 14-4-3 record holding, .922 SV%, 2.29 GAA rookie of the month winner Sergei Bobrovsky starting for PHI as if it's a reason to bet against them.

I'm sure I read it wrong.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Bobrovsky stunk in his last 4 starts

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    Bobrovsky stunk in his last 4 starts
    Well, then I'm sure you'll be pleased to learn Boucher is starting.

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

after coach L gave him his last lil "time out" he came back rock solid. i expect nothing less from bababooey tonight.
    cindy leaves on a stretcher, giroux makes fluery look silly and we can all forget about this ass beating the fly boys have been taking in their own barn vs the guins. actually id feel better if this game was in pitt.

anyone give me 25/1 (betpoints) for a yes on a bench clearing brawl tonight?

cecil127

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post
    jeez, boucher's 3.17 ga lifetime vs pitt + his 3.05 @ home this year would have me thinking otherwise.
    sergei's 2.67 ga vs the guins and 2.54 ga @ home would tell me maybe bababooey was ready to step back in. but i sure as hell aint the coach.
    bouchers been hot lately though and we all know how he can get once he's warmed up

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

This is too easy fellas

Penguins +115 lock'n'load

Bobrovsky will start for Flyers also Shelly is out tonight

Good luck!

OMG ... SHELLY'S OUT... !!!!! WHAT in the world are the flyers going to do now ????

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

Quote Originally Posted by MTek View Post
    OMG ... SHELLY'S OUT... !!!!! WHAT in the world are the flyers going to do now ????

pronk

What's so funny dumbass? Did I say pens will win because Shelley was out?

swissmix19
    swissmix19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

Definitely not free money. The pens can't win out the rest of the season and the flyers are good enough to stop them. +115 is good money and is a good reason to bet but this game is definitely not a gimme.

Oilersfan
    Oilersfan's Avatar Become A Pro!

new here. like the pens here.

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

yes, as a matter of fact you did...... you stated "Bobrovsky will start"...which BTW he's statistically ahead of Marc-Andre Fleury , check the NHL website....and "Shelly is out tonight"...which must be the reason you feel Pittsburgh is "MONEY"

I think a better reason the Penguins are "MONEY" would be they decided to wear their Baby Blue's because they couldn't win in their black uniforms...or maybe the Flyers let Lemieux melt the Wells-Fargo Ice... and replace it with Igloo Ice.

The Flyers break the Pens streak tonight and win this game ... burn your money

cecil127

yes, as a matter of fact you did...... you stated "Bobrovsky will start"...which BTW he's statistically ahead of Marc-Andre Fleury , check the NHL website....and "Shelly is out tonight"...which must be the reason you feel Pittsburgh is "MONEY" I think a better reason the Penguins are "MONEY" would be they decided to wear their Baby Blue's because they couldn't win in their black uniforms...or maybe the Flyers let Lemieux melt the Wells-Fargo Ice... and replace it with Igloo Ice. The Flyers break the Pens streak tonight and win this game ... burn your money
    +1
    phuckin "a" right-you tell em

macoeric
    Update your status
    macoeric's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8059

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post
    heh

POTVINSUX
    POTVINSUX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 602

I'm on it man! Feeling a 3-2 Pens victory

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Hey Pronk, Nice to see you on Penguins too!

BFLOs OWN
    BFLOs OWN's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pens continue their win streak tonight!!

ron8698
    ron8698's Avatar Become A Pro!

Let`s go Penguins

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..
    lolguy999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

nothing's for certain bro... as much as the pens are good surprises so far, we gotta admit they're kinda due and philly aint lettin this one go easy considerin they're one of the best home teams and that change in starting goalie just says that they mean it... then again, even my coin has a 50-50 so... still... Break a b0ok!

jonnyboy21
    jonnyboy21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1455

Pens to win, just, on the ML, with Crosby once again to the fore of the action with 1 or 2 goals

hockeynut
    hockeynut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 137

Sorry the streak ends tonight.

lafleur
    lafleur's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow, I hope nobody tails mr free money pens. get some hockey sense.

could the pens win, sure. possible. but there are so many factors tilting this gm to the flyers.

Of the pens 12 wins vancouver was the toughest matchup until tonight and that was their first win of the run. Playing on the road in a hostle philly is a tough spot.

Flyers are healthy top to bottom. There is no way malkin comes back first game and plays to form. And kunitz looks to be out.

Flyers have already taken 2 of the first 3, the game lost was a dead night when the phils had a nlcs home game.

Flyers are a much deeper team front to back and are at home, getting to set the tempo of play in a playoff atmosphere. I don't see that helping a pens team whose D is only good for scoring. Fleury will be taking at least 40 shots tonight

Unless fleury steals one and crosby goes off, Flyers are the absolute play tonight.

Parlay the flyguys tonight with your other picks. Take the puck line too. 5-3 flyers.

Small hedge with the over or pens, your choice
    Last edited by lafleur; 12-14-10 at 05:25 PM.

soni
    soni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

penguins are bound to lose sooner or later and it's already rather late. don't risk your money but be wise and take phila

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

Quote Originally Posted by lafleur View Post
    wow, I hope nobody tails mr free money pens. get some hockey sense.

could the pens win, sure. possible. but there are so many factors tilting this gm to the flyers.

Of the pens 12 wins vancouver was the toughest matchup until tonight and that was their first win of the run. Playing on the road in a hostle philly is a tough spot.

Flyers are healthy top to bottom. There is no way malkin comes back first game and plays to form. And kunitz looks to be out.

Flyers have already taken 2 of the first 3, the game lost was a dead night when the phils had a nlcs home game.

Flyers are a much deeper team front to back and are at home, getting to set the tempo of play in a playoff atmosphere. I don't see that helping a pens team whose D is only good for scoring. Fleury will be taking at least 40 shots tonight

Unless fleury steals one and crosby goes off, Flyers are the absolute play tonight.

Parlay the flyguys tonight with your other picks. Take the puck line too. 5-3 flyers.

Small hedge with the over or pens, your choice
    I've been posting very similar things today. I think we add ATL to the list of decent teams PIT has beat, so 2/12.

Here is what I posted in another thread:

I think it is relevant a player's record against a team. It shows that he is probably extra motivated to perform well and help his team win when they play the Phillys. I respect your opinion though.
    Makes no sense. You think Crosby's motivated by his opponents? Every player is going to try their hardest every game because every point goes to their total which is how they are valued in the league which decides how much they make.

Will the same defensive duo be on the ice to shut down Crosby?

Is Crosby playing with the same linemates he played in the games he played PHI?

How has he done against Boucher in his career?

How has PIT fared when playing in PHI?

These are questions that are a lot more relevant than Crosby putting points up against Emery/Leighton last year or however far back you are going.

3 meetings between this two teams this season, in both games Fleury started PIT lost and both were in PIT. In the one meeting in PHI, PHI lost 5-1 but it wasn't with Boucher in net. In fact, in all 3 meetings this season Boucher has never started. In one of those games Crosby was held scoreless.

So ask yourself, is tonight going to resemble any of those other 3 games? The only constant pattern is Fleury has lost on home ice twice to PHI already, and now he's playing in PHI. So if anything, it isn't Crosby putting up points against PHI (because he's only done it against Bobrovsky) that should be your concern, it's whether or not Fleury can beat a team he hasn't been able to in both previous meetings.

I got two units saying he goes winless in three meetings.

16johnnymac
    16johnnymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1412

Flyers loose this game by two goals easy I am willing to put 50 betpoints up if I loose I'll pay up in the am my 50sbr points are on Pgh do you want the bet since you seem like the philies are the lock ? Ass kicking pens fan

16johnnymac
    16johnnymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1412

My offer is to the cry baby flyers fan la flower!! Lol!!

lafleur
    lafleur's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ill put up every sbr point I have on that bet.....how many do you need for a sbr coffee mug

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

I think he stiffs you, I wouldn't bother. He's new to the site and a troll, hardly reason to trust him.

pronk

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    Hey Pronk, Nice to see you on Penguins too!
    Lets make it official

Pens 4-1

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

Big surprise, Fleury costs PIT the first goal.

jonnyboy21
    jonnyboy21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1455

Can the Pits get back in this? I think they couldve done with the first goal.

pronk

Pens streak is over, my streak is over...
    I apologize fellas

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

PHI manages a win without Shelley, what a miracle.

icecapper
    icecapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

Sidney on pace for 68 goals 66 assists.

R6MC
    R6MC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24711

Pens streak is over, my streak is over...
    I apologize fellas

don't mean to be crude, but people really have to stop posting threads with titles including "free money" or other bs phrases...

instead of doing so then apologizing, over and over again, thread after thread

12 Last