PuckOff
    PuckOff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4352

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santauro View Post
    thanks crazyl, i always knew you were a smart kid.. you might be the only one that agrees with me here crazy.. there are about 20 guys from toronto, or just outside toronto here. but NO montrealers, or quebecers.

so of course every guy from ontario will agree with plommy.. it's only obvious.. but i know i am right. hockey is a religion in montreal.. not a sport.

to prove i'm right plommy, google it and see. when habs were in the playoffs recently, there were 100,000 cars with habs flags hanging from their car windows and honking to each other all day.. how many torontonians do this when the maple laughs are in the playoffs?

No one from East L.A. refers to The Leafs as The Laughs. This is a Canadian thing only Nicky.

You're BUSTED buddy.

I like you Nicky, but please come clean.

PuckOff

Quote Originally Posted by betplom View Post
    The question that should be asked, is:

Why is a Mexican-American from Los Angeles so interested in defending the Montreal Canadiens to a guy from Toronto?

Of course no answer will be coming from Nicky, as anyone with any wit already knows the answer.
    Seems strange to me. I'm telling you right now that Nicky is a Native "Indian" from Canada. I think he is from the Maritimes.

I like you Nicky, but I want you to come clean.

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Puck, thanks for letting me know I'm not the only one that knows Nicky is Canadian, maybe even from Quebec and feels he's a Quebecker and not Canadian, there are more than a few of those types around.

It's obvious to the Canadian guys on the board that Nick is not from East LA.

He seems to be passionate about the Canadiens, this is not strange behaviour for someone from Quebec, but for a so called Mexican-American from East LA it is very bizarre and all an act.

You were spot on in your analysis of him.

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Quote Originally Posted by cobra_king View Post
    Al

For what it's worth, i own Standardbreds on the Mohawk/Woodbine circuit as well as play it professionally. I'd be interested in having a heads up on who your horse is so i can follow it when it comes up here. BOL to you in your time here!
    Marcel will be the trainer, benoit will be the driver.

Cobra, thanx for the good wishes

PuckOff

Quote Originally Posted by betplom View Post
    Puck, thanks for letting me know I'm not the only one that knows Nicky is Canadian, maybe even from Quebec and feels he's a Quebecker and not Canadian, there are more than a few of those types around.

It's obvious to the Canadian guys on the board that Nick is not from East LA.

He seems to be passionate about the Canadiens, this is not strange behaviour for someone from Quebec, but for a so called Mexican-American from East LA it is very bizarre and all an act.

You were spot on in your analysis of him.
    It is bizarre. Funny, but bizarre.

And he remembers the Broad Street Bullies.

I know a Native "Indian" Canadian accent when i hear one. I grew up playing hockey with many Natives on my team and also went to school with natives. Hell I even banged several native girls

He's probably the only guy who walks around East LA (ya ok ok we know he's full of it) spreading the word on Guy Lafleur. Hell liek I said he even knows his nickname "The Flower". A die hard Detroit or Chicago fan outside of Canada wouldn't even know that.

Yes it is bizarre.

Axel Edge
    Axel Edge's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its between Van and Mtl......he will choose the city with the best night life

fiveteamer
    Sweet berry wine!!!
    fiveteamer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sundin doesn't leave his Condo. Plus he's married now. If he's smart he'd go to Vancouver. I can't believe they are willing to give him 10mil a year. Ha.

First 12