Prof.MJ
    Prof.MJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2365

NHL PICK FOR APRIL 27

The Canucks fell flat and couldn’t overtake the Sens last night snapping our winning streak. On to the next pick…

RECORD:
    Bets won = 23
    Bets lost = 23
    Profit = +7.12 units (from RISKING 1 unit per play)

Today's pick of the day (odds from 10Bet at 10:30am Eastern Time):

NY Islander (+105) at Washington

This pick is based on "The Scoring Drought" betting system, which goes as follows:

Suppose a team has lost its past two games, while scoring at most 3 goals in each of those defeats. Bet them tonight if they are on the road with a money line that is better than -125 (i.e. 1.80 in decimal).

This strategy, over many seasons, produced a 90.53-unit profit over 1656 bets (a 5.5% ROI).

The Islanders have had trouble putting the puck in the back of the net in their last two outings, we believe that the public will overvalue this statistic and be placing our bet on the Islanders to win tonight!

Good luck!
    Professor MJ
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: h3re2gamble

Prof.MJ

NHL PICK FOR APRIL 28

We lose a boring one as the Islanders couldn’t score against the Capitals and go down 1-0.

RECORD:
    Bets won = 23
    Bets lost = 24
    Profit = +6.12 units (from RISKING 1 unit per play)

Today's pick of the day (odds from Pinnacle at 11:30am Eastern Time):

St. Louis (+133) at Minnesota

This pick is based on "The Hot Teams Matchup" betting system, which goes as follows:

Bet a road team coming 1 or straight win(s) when facing a home team coming off 3+ straight wins.

This strategy, over many seasons, yielded a 66.87-unit profit over 483 plays (a 13.8% ROI).

Minnesota has been rolling, but now they are about to face a team on a 2-game winning streak who is desperate to keep their momentum. We’ll be taking the Blues tonight!

Good luck!
    Professor MJ

Prof.MJ

NHL PICK FOR APRIL 29

The Blues make the comeback and we hit a nice underdog pick!

RECORD:
    Bets won = 24
    Bets lost = 24
    Profit = +7.45 units (from RISKING 1 unit per play)

Today's pick of the day (odds from Pinnacle at 12:30pm Eastern Time):

NY Islanders (+114) at NY Rangers

This pick is based on "The Stingy Goalies" betting system, which goes as follows:

Suppose a team has won its past 3 games, while allowing a maximum of 3 goals in each of those victories. If they are at home today, bet AGAINST them (provided that the road team's money line is better than -135, or 1.74 in decimal).

This strategy, over many seasons, led to a 63.88-unit gain over 933 wagers (a 6.8% ROI).

The Rangers haven’t allowed many goals in any of their last 3 games and we believe that the public will be over-valuing the Rangers goaltending so we’ll be betting on the Islanders!

Good luck!
    Professor MJ

Prof.MJ

NHL PICK FOR APRIL 30

The Islanders breeze to victory for a no-sweat underdog win!

Thank you for all the kind PMs, I’m glad that I’ve been able to help several of you make some money this past week!

For anyone interested, I have system plays for the NBA, MLB, NFL among other sports that I post frequently on my Twitter @DavidBeaudoin79 or on Youtube @Professor MJ– If you like these picks, come check me out!

RECORD:
    Bets won = 25
    Bets lost = 24
    Profit = +8.59 units (from RISKING 1 unit per play)

Vegas vs Arizona (+175)

This pick is based on "The Hot Scorers" betting system, which goes as follows:

Suppose a team has scored 4+ goals in each of its past 3 games (not necessarily wins). FADE them if they are playing on the road today.

This strategy, over many seasons, yielded a 45.08-unit profit through 332 bets (a 13.6% ROI).

I don’t normally take a play with such high odds, but the Coyotes qualify as they meet multiple systems including the Hot Scorers. Vegas has been rolling on offense and we believe that the public is over-valuing their recent play so we’ll be betting Arizona! Lets face it, Arizona just needs to win a lot more than Vegas does right now.

Good luck!
    Professor MJ

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

Quote Originally Posted by Prof.MJ View Post
    NHL PICK FOR APRIL 30

The Islanders breeze to victory for a no-sweat underdog win!

Thank you for all the kind PMs, I’m glad that I’ve been able to help several of you make some money this past week!

For anyone interested, I have system plays for the NBA, MLB, NFL among other sports that I post frequently on my Twitter @DavidBeaudoin79 or on Youtube @Professor MJ– If you like these picks, come check me out!

RECORD:
    Bets won = 25
    Bets lost = 24
    Profit = +8.59 units (from RISKING 1 unit per play)

Vegas vs Arizona (+175)

This pick is based on "The Hot Scorers" betting system, which goes as follows:

Suppose a team has scored 4+ goals in each of its past 3 games (not necessarily wins). FADE them if they are playing on the road today.

This strategy, over many seasons, yielded a 45.08-unit profit through 332 bets (a 13.6% ROI).

I don’t normally take a play with such high odds, but the Coyotes qualify as they meet multiple systems including the Hot Scorers. Vegas has been rolling on offense and we believe that the public is over-valuing their recent play so we’ll be betting Arizona! Lets face it, Arizona just needs to win a lot more than Vegas does right now.

Good luck!
    Professor MJ
    ✅🙌🙌🙌

Prof.MJ

NHL PICK FOR May 1st

Three straight underdog wins have us surpass the +10 unit mark through our first 50 bets! Hope several of you have been following and enjoying the nice run that we’re having!

Be sure to check out my Twitter for additional plays and sports betting videos (at)Professor MJ

RECORD:
    Bets won = 26
    Bets lost = 24
    Profit = +10.34 units (from RISKING 1 unit per play)

Today's pick of the day (odds from Draftkings at 12:30pm Eastern Time):

Dallas (+100) at Nashville

This pick is based on "The Scoring Drought" betting system, which goes as follows:

Suppose a team has lost its past two games, while scoring at most 3 goals in each of those defeats. Bet them tonight if they are on the road with a money line that is better than -125 (i.e. 1.80 in decimal).

This strategy, over many seasons, produced a 90.53-unit profit over 1656 bets (a 5.5% ROI).

Dallas has been having trouble putting pucks in the back of the net, but this line feels like the public has over-valued Nashville. We’ll be betting that the Stars win this game.

Good luck!
    Professor MJ

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10364

Nice call on Ariz Prof, GL tonight

Prof.MJ

NHL PICK FOR May 3rd

There was only one NHL game yesterday and it didn’t qualify so we’ll pick it back up today!

RECORD:
    Bets won = 26
    Bets lost = 25
    Profit = +9.34 units (from RISKING 1 unit per play)

Today's pick of the day (odds from Fanduel at 10:30am Eastern Time):

Dallas (+130) at Florida

We lost our last pick with the Stars, but this price is just too good to pass up. We believe that Dallas’ scoring is being undervalued and they definitely have a lot to play for right now!

Good luck!
    Professor MJ

Prof.MJ

NHL PICK FOR May 4th

Our last two losses have both come from the Dallas Stars – maybe it’s time we stop betting them?

RECORD:
    Bets won = 26
    Bets lost = 26
    Profit = +8.34 units (from RISKING 1 unit per play)

Today's pick of the day (odds from BetOnline at 11:30am Eastern Time):

Edmonton vs Vancouver (+175)

This pick is based on "The Porous Defense" betting system, which goes as follows:

Suppose a team has allowed 4+ goals in each of their last two games. Bet them if they are home underdogs today.

This strategy, over many seasons, generated a 27.64-unit profit via 267 bets (a 10.4% ROI).

The Canucks are in a tough spot right now with a condensed schedule to finish off the season. Their defense has been tired and lackluster. While I agree Edmonton is a favorite here, I see a bit of value on the Canucks line. You may want to make this a half-unit play if you’re following…

Good luck!
    Professor MJ

Prof.MJ

NHL PICK FOR May 5th

There was too much value on the Canucks last night, but unfortunately they were unable to get it done.

RECORD:
    Bets won = 26
    Bets lost = 27
    Profit = +7.34 units (from RISKING 1 unit per play)

Today's pick of the day (odds from Pinnacle at 7:30am Eastern Time):

Winnipeg (+117) at Calgary

The Jets are having trouble putting the puck in the back of their net having scored only 1, 3 and 1 goals in their last 3 games. Our systems believe that there is value on the Jets at this price.

Good luck!
    Professor MJ

Prof.MJ

NHL PICK FOR May 6th

The Jets snap their 7 game losing streak and we snap our 3 bet losing streak. Lets go on a run!

RECORD:
    Bets won = 27
    Bets lost = 27
    Profit = +8.43 units (from RISKING 1 unit per play)

Today's pick of the day (odds from Pinnacle at 7:30am Eastern Time):

Vancouver (+242) at Edmonton

This pick is based on "The Cold vs Hot Teams Matchup" betting system, which goes as follows:

Bet a road team coming off 2+ straight losses when facing a home team coming off 2+ straight wins. Do it only if the road team's money line is better than +125 (i.e. 2.25 in decimal).

This strategy, over many seasons, led to a 42.69-unit profit via 428 bets (a 10.0% ROI).

Seemingly two teams that are going in opposite directions. Edmonton no longer has as much to play for having locked up the 2nd seed in their division. They are definitely the favorites, but this line looks to have some value.

Good luck!
    Professor MJ
    Points Awarded:

tmw360 gave Prof.MJ 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

I like a guy who swings for the fence. Bol with the canucks tonight pmj!

tmw360
    tmw360's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 696

Professor you are the boss of NHL

Prof.MJ

NHL PICK FOR May 7th

In reading the forums, not many people had the Canucks at +242 odds but we did! Our biggest underdog hit of the season! We’ve once again surpassed the +10u mark through our first 55 bets.

RECORD:
    Bets won = 28
    Bets lost = 27
    Profit = +10.85 units (from RISKING 1 unit per play)

Today's pick of the day (odds from BetOnline at 9:15am Eastern Time):

St. Louis vs Vegas (-158)

This pick is based on "The Big Upset" betting system, which goes as follows:

Suppose Team A upsets Team B with odds that are greater than +170 (i.e. 2.70 in decimal). If Team B's next game is against a different opponent called Team C, bet Team C (only if its money line is better than -150, i.e. 1.667 in decimal).

In other words, we are expecting a team that was just the victim of a big upset to lose once again.

This strategy, over many seasons, yielded a 27.81-unit profit via 600 bets (a 4.6% ROI).

The Blues were big favorites on Wednesday in their loss to the Ducks. We’re betting that the Golden Knights can beat the Blues as well!

Good luck!
    Professor MJ

Prof.MJ

Quote Originally Posted by tmw360 View Post
    Professor you are the boss of NHL
    Very kind of you to say. Glad to see some people making money on these plays this season

Prof.MJ

Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
    I like a guy who swings for the fence. Bol with the canucks tonight pmj!
    When the systems say to swing for the fence, we swing for the fence Thanks for following!

tmw360

I need maybe one more month and I'm going to join your patreon for baseball thank you Professor for all you do for us

Prof.MJ

NHL PICK FOR May 8th

Vegas gives us our third win in a row! Can we keep the momentum during the final week of NHL games?

RECORD:
    Bets won = 29
    Bets lost = 27
    Profit = +11.48 units (from RISKING 1 unit per play)

Today's pick of the day (odds from bwin at 11:00am Eastern Time):

Carolina at Nashville (+110)

This pick is based on "The Big Upset" betting system, which goes as follows:

Suppose Team A upsets Team B with odds that are greater than +170 (i.e. 2.70 in decimal). If Team B's next game is against a different opponent called Team C, bet Team C (only if its money line is better than -150, i.e. 1.667 in decimal).

In other words, we are expecting a team that was just the victim of a big upset to lose once again.

This strategy, over many seasons, yielded a 27.81-unit profit via 600 bets (a 4.6% ROI).

The Hurricanes recently lost as big favorites against the Blackhawks. We believe the Predators can strike as well in a very important game for them.

Good luck!
    Professor MJ

Prof.MJ

NHL PICK FOR May 10th

The Predators give us our 4th win in a row, three of which were underdogs! I wish the season wasn’t ending this week as we are on a roll!

RECORD:
    Bets won = 30
    Bets lost = 27
    Profit = +12.58 units (from RISKING 1 unit per play)

Today's pick of the day (odds from BetOnline at 10:00am Eastern Time):

Tampa Bay (+119) at Florida

This pick is based on "The Cold vs Hot Teams Matchup" betting system, which goes as follows:

Bet a road team coming off 2+ straight losses when facing a home team coming off 2+ straight wins. Do it only if the road team's money line is better than +125 (i.e. 2.25 in decimal).

This strategy, over many seasons, led to a 42.69-unit profit via 428 bets (a 10.0% ROI).

Two teams appearing to go in opposite directions and we feel the public is over-valuing Florida’s recent good run so we’ll be betting Tampa Bay!

Good luck!
    Professor MJ

Prof.MJ

NHL PICK FOR May 12th

Tampa didn’t even give us a chance to win our bet so our 4-bet winning streak comes to an end. We didn’t have a play yesterday as neither of the two NHL games qualified for a play. Truthfully, I’m not sure how many plays we’ll have with such a limited schedule over the next week but I’ll be sure to post a wrap-up at the end of the season.

RECORD:
    Bets won = 30
    Bets lost = 28
    Profit = +11.58 units (from RISKING 1 unit per play)

Today's pick of the day (odds from Bookmaker at 10:45am Eastern Time):

Toronto (-163) at Ottawa

This pick is based on "The Snapped Winning Streak" betting system, which goes as follows:

Bet AGAINST a team whose winning streak of length 3+ was just snapped in their previous game. Make the bet only if the team you are betting has a money line that's better than -150 (i.e. 1.667 in decimal).

This strategy, over many seasons, produced a 87.34-unit gain on 1045 bets (a 8.4% ROI).

Ottawa’s young team was rolling but had their 3 game winning streak snapped. Although Toronto doesn’t have much to play for right now, we still believe there is value at this price.

Good luck!
    Professor MJ
    Twitter @DavidBeaudoin79 or on Youtube @Professor MJ

Prof.MJ

NHL PICK FOR May 15th

The Sens upset the Leafs in their last matchup on the 12th. We didn’t have a qualifying play on the 13th or 14th and todays play is likely the last of the regular season (unless something in the CAL/VAN final 3 games looks REALLY good).

Regardless, I wanted to thank everyone for tailing. I’m really glad that we were able to win several units through our first 60 plays (with a great ROI too!). I’ve really appreciated all the kinds DMs and for those interested in following my other systems, be sure to check out my Twitter or YouTube channel for daily picks!

RECORD:
    Bets won = 30
    Bets lost = 29
    Profit = +10.58 units (from RISKING 1 unit per play)

Today's pick of the day (odds from Coolbet at 10:00am Eastern Time):

Vancouver (+175) at Edmonton

This is a perfect time for Vancouver to catch Edmonton looking ahead to the playoffs. Vancouver has lost their two games while Edmonton is enjoying a three game winning streak, but I’m anticipating that their heads just won’t be in it tonight.

Good luck!
    Professor MJ
    Twitter @DavidBeaudoin79 or on Youtube @Professor MJ
    Points Awarded:

skinhead gave Prof.MJ 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

tmw360 gave Prof.MJ 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Ryermkd gave Prof.MJ 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

tmw360

Prof thank you so much for your insights on Games and providing winning picks, I look forward to becoming member on patreon for MLB as the systems you have are winning , again Thank you and as always best of luck !

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Hey Prof,

GFY!

Oilers Live $99 to win XX.xx

Prof.MJ

That's a wrap! I've decided that there are too many unknowns in the final two CAL/VAN games that even if they qualify for one of my systems that I won't be taking it.

Overall for the NHL season, my POTD is finished with a 31-29 record! Since the majority of the plays are 'underdogs' we finished up 12.33u for an incredible ROI of 20.56%!

Once again, thanks for following and I'll be looking to doing something similar next season. If you're interested, you can check out my other
    system plays for the NBA, MLB, NFL, WNBA that I post frequently on my Twitter @DavidBeaudoin79 or on Youtube @Professor MJ!

First 1234