jontebond
    jontebond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

This are my plays tonight

Dallas @ Carolina: Over 5.5 (2.5u)

NY R @ Colorado: NYR In Regulation (2.5u) NYR -1.5 (2u)

Pittsburgh @ Edmonton: Pittsburgh in Regulation (2.5u), Pittsburgh -1.5 (2u), Over 5.5 (2.5u)

Columbus @ ANaheim: Anaheim In regulation (2.5u), -1.5 (2u)

jontebond

Dallas @ Carolina: Over 5.5 (2.5u)
    NYR In Regulation (2.5u)
    NYR -1.5 (2u)

Pittsburgh in Regulation (2.5u)
    Pittsburgh -1.5 (2u)

Over 5.5 (2.5u)

Anaheim In regulation (2.5u)
    -1.5 (2u)

4/8 +1.2

Quite unlucky that Rangers or Penguins didn't score empty net, but previous I've been quite lucky with it so no complains.
    Plus for the day anyway.

YTD: 119 W, 114 L (+85.45 units) +8,545$

jontebond

Vancouver @ Buffalo: Vancouver in Regulation (2.8u), Vancouver -1.5 (2u)

Lines:

Buffalo Forwards:
    Moulson and Ennis is one of the better players against Vancouver, otherwise their historical stats is not good at all.
    The form of the lines is not good either. Against the defense in Vancouver they will get into trouble.

Vancouver Forwards:
    First line has great current form and produce a lot of point vs Buffalo previously. I think Buffalo will try and play their first D with Gorges and Ristolainen. Gorges will get into trouble as he is one of the smaller defensmen they have, against the tall Sedin brothers.

The horvat line should get on the scoring sheet tonight as they have looked strong on the for-check in the past couple of games.

Goalies:

Ullmark:
    He has had two good games and two bad games. The good games come from teams that can't score and has poor form.
    You could see against TB that he had problems. The amount of shots that Buffalo gives up will give Vancouver lots of scoring chances.

Miller:
    He form is currently quite up and down. He's stats vs Buffalo is average with a 2.00 GAA and 90.9%.
    I'm sure Miller will be playing he's best being back home in Buffalo tonight.

PP and PK
    Buffalo is one of the team that takes fewer penalties then any other team in the league. This might actually benefit Vancouver to keep playing 5 on 5 since their power play is looking bad at the moment. Buffalo's PP is also looking poor in the last couple of games, and Vancouvers PK unit should be able to stop any PP that Buffalo gets tonight has they are one of the leagues strongest.

Injuries:
    Buffalo still have lots of injuries to key players. Kane, Bogo and Lehner. Bogosian is a defensive defensman which they could really use against the top line of Vancouver. But he's services will not be available tonight. Kane has great speed and provide moderate offensive scoring.

For Vancouver only Sbisa is injured, and the current defensive lineup is playing decent.

Summary:

Buffalo have won games against weak and poor team. Vancouver is a strong well balanced team with production from multiple lines. They have a young and hungry team that plays hard.

Buffalo will not be able to win tonight as Vancouver is looking to get a good start on their 7 long road trip.
    Buffalo really needs to improve their possession game as their current score at 38.5% is stats Bottom team have.
    Buffalo will have a hard time containing the first line of Vancouver.
    Vancouver have had 3 days of rest so the Sedins should be full of energy today.

Predicted score: 4 - 2 Vancouver.
    Predicted scorers (Vancouver): D. Sedin, Horvat, Tanev, Burrows
    Predicted scorers (Buffalo): Eichel, Ennis
    Last edited by jontebond; 11-07-15 at 11:00 AM.

jontebond

Miller suck, 2 goals in 9 shots, congratualation. The goalies is reversed based on may pre-game analysis.
    Ullmark real solid

Jones10
    Jones10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3152

I hate early games...way too unpredictable imo

jontebond

Toronto @ Washington: Washington -1.5 (14u), Washington -2.5 (5u)
    This should be a pure walk in the park for Washington.
    Coming of a back to back against Detroit, Toronto will be tired, against Washington that are playing at home.
    Bernier is still injuried, so they will probably go with Reimer on a back to back.
    Goalies on back to back generally is really not a good thing, but it doesn't look like Toronto has much options.
    Reimer has decent Save % against Washington but this should be a one of the easiest games Washington has this year.
    Predicted score 5 - 0

Bedard
    Bedard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1896

We have a game now...

Jones10

Quote Originally Posted by jontebond View Post
    Toronto @ Washington: Washington -1.5 (14u), Washington -2.5 (5u)
    This should be a pure walk in the park for Washington.
    Coming of a back to back against Detroit, Toronto will be tired, against Washington that are playing at home.
    Bernier is still injuried, so they will probably go with Reimer on a back to back.
    Goalies on back to back generally is really not a good thing, but it doesn't look like Toronto has much options.
    Reimer has decent Save % against Washington but this should be a one of the easiest games Washington has this year.
    Predicted score 5 - 0

Yea I'm heavy on them also let's get it done...

whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

Fuckin Caps ****** me too. Had them -1.5 and re

I wish the Leafs franchise would just penetrating die already. They only exist to make me lose bets. Just like Philly

jontebond

Quote Originally Posted by whareouttogetme View Post
    Fuckin Caps ****** me too. Had them -1.5 and re

I wish the Leafs franchise would just penetrating die already. They only exist to make me lose bets. Just like Philly
    Yeah that was a tough one, I thought when oVI scored in second, that they would comeback big time. That's hockey.

Washington -1.5 (14u)
    Washington -2.5 (5u)

Vancouver in Regulation (2.8u)
    Vancouver -1.5 (2u)

0-4 -23.8 units
    YTD: 119 W, 118 L (+61.55 units) +6,155$

jontebond

9/11:

Arizona @ Anaheim: Anaheim in Regulation (6u), Anaheim -1.5 (4u)
    All the momentum to ducks. They have start winning games, and the first line is heating up.
    Ducks have better Goalie, Defense and Offense then Arizona.

Arizona has Grossmann on the Injuried list, and he normally plays against the top line, as he is arizona's best defensive defensman in the lineup. Without him I can't see how they will be able to stop the first line of the ducks.

Mike smith has been really poor with the exception to game vs Colorado. Save % way below 90% is not going to make Arizona win many games.

Ducks at home now with their momentum will be hard to win against, especially bottom teams in the league.

Andersen is in fantastic form, and he has incredible numbers vs Arizona: 1.16 GAA with a Save % of 95.5
    Last edited by jontebond; 11-09-15 at 07:55 AM.

Locke
    Locke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2444

shouldn't make a difference to your pick, at least it wont to mine, but lindback is in net tonight instead of smith.

just wanted to pass that on in case it does

jontebond

Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    shouldn't make a difference to your pick, at least it wont to mine, but lindback is in net tonight instead of smith.

just wanted to pass that on in case it does
    Yeah, but Lindback is not good either, so shouldn't make any difference. Ducks knows this is the game they have to win.
    Predicted score 4 - 1.

Jones10

GL tonight bro. I ain't playing a 1 game day but I'll be root good ya

Locke

Yeah that's why you should read what I wrote haha

jontebond

Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    Yeah that's why you should read what I wrote haha
    Yeah I did =) But that had a massive effect on the game, he was fantastic whilst andersen was very poor.

Locke

agreed! the ducks didn't help him either..worst example was getzlafs turnover in ot. the captain making a careless mistake as the last man back.

what plays you got going today jb?

jontebond

12/11:

Colorado @ Boston: Colorado TT Over 2.5 (2u)

Washington @ Philadelphia: Over 5.5 (2u), Washington in Regulation (2u), Washington -1.5 (1u)

Vancouver @ Ottawa: Vancouver ML (2u), Vancouver in Regulation (1.5u), Vancouver -1.5 (1u)

Toronto @ Nashville: Nashville in regulation (2u), Nashville -1.5 (1.5u)

Winnipeg @ Dallas: Over 5.5 (2u)

Edmonton @ Arizona: Over 5.5 (2u)

New Jersey @ Chicago: Chicago TT Over 3.5, Chicago In regulation (2u), Chicago -1.5 (1.5u)

jontebond

Colorado TT Over 2.5 (2u)
    Washington @ Philadelphia: Over 5.5 (2u)
    Washington in Regulation (2u)

Washington -1.5 (1u)

Vancouver ML (2u)
    Vancouver in Regulation (1.5u)

Vancouver -1.5 (1u)

Nashville in regulation (2u)
    Nashville -1.5 (1.5u)

Winnipeg @ Dallas: Over 5.5 (2u)
    Edmonton @ Arizona: Over 5.5 (2u)
    Chicago TT Over 3.5
    Chicago In regulation (2u)

Chicago -1.5 (1.5u)

5/14: -3.1 units

YTD: 124 W, 129 L (+51.22 units) +5,122$
    A bit on a cold streak, but will get back on track.

jontebond

13/11:

Columbus @ Pittsburgh: Pittsburgh in regulation (2u), Pittsburgh -1.5 (1.5u)
    Calgary @ Washington: Washington in regulation (2u), Washington -1.5 (1.5u)

jontebond

What an awful game by penguins. Same for Capitals. Failing to get proper offensive time.

Penguins PP is still a joke, the PP coach needs to get replaced by someone.
    Columbus score on another defensive turnover due to drop pass behind their back, arent the penguins coaching staff watching the games?
    And should they not correct this? It seems soo simple sometimes, play simple and you will win, but this idea never seems to get into the pens...

Pikachu
    Pikachu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4851

I told myself not to bet on hockey, and I got myself burn again It was great pick though.it's just hockey... sometimes it doesn't bound our way.

jontebond

14/11:
    My leans for tonight are:
    Penguins, Detroit Over 5.5, Vancouver, Montreal Over 5.5, Blue Jackets Over, Nashville, Minnesota Over 5.5, Kings -1.5

Start with early games.
    Rangers @ Senators: Rangers in Regulation (2u), Rangers -1.5 (1.5u)
    Rangers is just a much better team. The strive on having a solid defense, lowest goals against in the league.
    Senators looks very shaky defensively. Big Goalie advantage with Lundqvist. He has 1.78 GAA with 94.9% in away game this year.
    Ottawa is worst home then away, got to figure that one out, but this is still true for this season.
    Both Power plays are solid and have good form. However OTtawas PK is really poor, but have played decent. I think that Rangers will score 2 goals in PP tonight. Rangers is 3rd in league PK with 86.8.
    Last edited by jontebond; 11-14-15 at 10:55 AM.

jontebond

No good start of the day:
    Rangers in Regulation (2u)
    Rangers -1.5 (1.5u)

jontebond

15/11:

Sharks @ Sabres: Sharks ML (2u), Sharks in Regulation (1.5u), Sharks TT over 2.5 (2u)
    Sharks coming of a good win vs Detroit, they played solid.

Buffalo takes one of the lowest minor penalty in the league. This is actually beneficial to the sharks which are horrible in Power play.
    Last 5 games they have scored none. So playing 5 on 5 is better for them.
    Sharks have advantage in net. Both goalies have good form, but I think that Jones should get more support then Johnson in this game.
    Sharks have under performed, and Buffalo has played really good considering the injuries they have and the roster they can put on the ice.
    Both Goals per game and goals allowed per game is better for Sharks which simply are a better team then Buffalo.

Avalanche @ Canadiens: Canadiens in Regulation (2.5u), Canadiens -1.5 (1.5u).
    Montreal is simple a much better team then Colorado.
    Colorado got Landeskog suspended so not sure how they will put up the first and second line. Tanguay is still on the IR so there are definitely some firepower and playmaker missing for this game.
    Montreal's power play is in fine form, 35% in the last 5 games and also PK is fantastic, 93% in the last 5 games.
    Berra has played 1 game vs Montreal and he was fantastic, but playing the same level is required, which is a very tall order playing in Montreal's home. This game should be easily won by Canadiens.

Panthers @ Lightnings: Lightnings in Regulation (2u), Lightnings -1.5 (1.5u)
    Tampa need to start winning some games. Their power play has started to click in the last couple of days and Florida's PK has been horrible. 60% in the last 5 games. Panthers also takes quite a lot of Minor so I'm expecting Tampa to light the lamp in Power play tonight.
    Bishop has played fantastic, and he's numbers vs Florida is really great. Luongo has been avergage against Tampa, but he's current form is really poor. Advantage Tampa.

Penguins @ Devils: Penguins ML (1.5u)
    Not sure what happen to Pens yesterday vs Columbus, but playing like that is not acceptable. The end of the game penguins was almost able to tie the game, so they finished off in a good manner. Expecting it to spill over in tonights game.
    Goalie advantage to Devils, but Zatkoff is solid and he's stable, so if Penguins play the type of defensive game they have and can do, I think he will be fine.

We shouldn't see any power play goals in this, as both team are very solid in PK and PP units sucks for both teams.
    Leaning that the game might go under as well, but I think Penguins win it 3 - 2, 3 - 1.
    Last edited by jontebond; 11-14-15 at 06:02 PM.

jontebond

condom didn't show up for Montreal, and Berra did, 3 - 0 Colorado. WOW sometimes hockey is very hard to read.
    18 shots for berra 0 goals. 8 shots for Colorado 3 goals, just wow. Missing price??

jontebond

All games will lose.
    Now Bishop leaks like hell 3 - 2 panthers, followed by Mr Condom in Montreal, jesus. This is a real cold streak.
    Will take a break after tonight as this doesn't work.
    Probably going back to playing over/under and TT instead.

jontebond

Canadiens in Regulation (2.5u)
    Canadiens -1.5 (1.5u)
    Lightnings in Regulation (2u)
    Lightnings -1.5 (1.5u)

Penguins

jontebond

Florida ties the game with 37 seconds left. I give up.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22628

Hope we don't see that again!

jontebond

17/11:

Colorado @ Toronto: Colorado in regulation (2.5u), Colorado -1.5 (1.5u)

jontebond

Dallas @ Buffalo: Dallas in Regulation (2.5u), Dallas -1.5 (1.5u)

jontebond

Colorado in regulation (2.5u)
    Colorado -1.5 (1.5u)

Dallas in Regulation (2.5u)
    Dallas -1.5 (1.5u)

2/4: +1.4 units

jontebond

19/11:
    Vancouver @ Winnipeg: Over 5.5 (1.5u), Vancouver Over 2.5 TT (1.5u)
    If I would choose a team to win, I would go for Vancouver, especially on plus money.
    However Winnipeg must be really really really really desperate to win.
    Both Pavelec and Miller both have poor stats vs it's opponent so instead of backing Vancouver I will play the over. I back to TT Vancouver over in case Winnipeg continue to suck to cover the over bet if it doesn't hit.

Chicago @ Edmonton: Chicago in Regulation (2u), Chicago -1.5 (1u)
    Nilsson looked really poor last game. Against Chicago I think he will be rocked again.
    Oilers are dealing with tons of injuries: Gazdic, Ference, McDavid, Schultz, Klinkhammer.
    The key defender such as Ference and Schultz, Oilers shouldn't be able to keep the puck from the net.
    Chicago has two good scoring lines, and putting Nurse and Sekeras, and Klefbom Fayne against them is not going to cut it.

jontebond

Vancouver @ Winnipeg: Over 5.5 (1.5u)
    Vancouver Over 2.5 TT (1.5u)
    Chicago in Regulation (2u)
    Chicago -1.5 (1u)

0-4: -6 units.

Can't catch a break. Another late goal in Edmonton game, tying the game, when will this bad luck stop?
    Will just continue, it needs to turn soon.

First ... 5678910 Last