Linngari
    Update your status
    Linngari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7688

Bet everything you own on the Bruins

Its simple. As a Bruins fan thank god Chicago won, as Chicago's style falls right into the hands of the Bruins. Watching the Western conference is like watching a college league. The Bruins will hit the Blackhawks 10x harder than any Western team and will show Chicago what real hockey is. Right now Rask is better than Crawford. Lets also not forget that every Bruins player can score. Chicago only has Kane and just like Crosby they will shut him down. The trophy is coming back to Boston. All in. Simple as that. I just hope we (boston) are underdogs.

ChicagoBlackhawk
    ChicagoBlackhawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 160

Quote Originally Posted by Linngari View Post
    Its simple. As a Bruins fan thank god Chicago won, as Chicago's style falls right into the hands of the Bruins. Watching the Western conference is like watching a college league. The Bruins will hit the Blackhawks 10x harder than any Weatern team and will show Chicago what real hockey is. Right now Rask is better then Crawford. Lets also not forget that every Bruins player can score. Chicago only has Kane and just like Crosby they will shut him down. The trophy is coming back to Boston. All in. Simple as that. I just hope we (boston) are underdogs.

Only Kane???

Linngari
    Update your status

Yep. Bring it on. Bruins are laughing with one hand on the cup right now

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Lol .. How often does the underdog laugh with one hand on the cup: not often bookies aren't dumb chi in 6
    Points Awarded:

ChicagoBlackhawk gave NavsPicks 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ChicagoBlackhawk

Linngari
    Update your status

In the NBA the Spurs series line was +160 before game 1. It means nothing. The Bruins will completely own Chicago. As per my title, put everything you own on the Bruins.

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Will be a coinflip series just like every other series in NHL playoff history, but you will still have clowns saying this or that team will own the other, you cant predict shit and its all a fluke.

Linngari
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
    Will be a coinflip series just like every other series in NHL playoff history, but you will still have clowns saying this or that team will own the other, you cant predict shit and its all a fluke.
    Normally I'd agree but this time it's no fluke. The Bruins will win. I just wish my bookie (betus) would offer Stanley Cup odds right now. The Bruins are the best bet of the year.

NavsPicks

You're a penetrating clown for using words like "best bet of the year" in a 7game series in the fkn NHL were one hot goalie can steal the series. Put down the bottle if you think Chicagos just gonna let bruins push them over like that( I'm an oilers fan so 0 bias+ I will be betting on the bruins just value wise doesn't mean I think they'll win EASILY or win at all.

Linngari
    Update your status

No drinking here. I agree Bruins are value. 4-3 or 4-0 Bruins will win. Simple.
    Last edited by Linngari; 06-09-13 at 12:12 AM.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

You're a clown for even posting. It's spelt 'where' not 'were'. No bottle or drinking from me. I agree Bruins are value. Hence my all in play. Bruins will win.

Spelt holy Fukk

ChicagoBlackhawk
    ChicagoBlackhawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 160

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Spelt holy Fukk
    that about sums up his credibility right there

NavsPicks

Edits the post. Nice way to make yourself look stupid.

Linngari
    Update your status

Spelt is what it is where I'm from. Not spelled. If youre more concerned with that over where vs were then be my guest. My point is simple. Bruins win. Bring it on.

NavsPicks

I don't post often and by no means do I know everything there is to know about betting. Just bet for fun but when people try to persuade other people on their underdog pick being a "gold pick that can't lose".. It's just annoying :/ the 36-7-5 hawks are going to get DESTROYED by the 28-14-6 bruins who shouldn't have made it past the first round had it not been for a major collapse by the leafs.. While on the other hand the hawks come back from 3-1 and then beat the defending champs in 5. Ridiculous and 0 reasons behind his betting strategy ;/

Linngari
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
    Edits the post. Nice way to make yourself look stupid.
    Edited because I made a spelling mistake on my phone. What 's the issue?! My post is simple. Bruins win!

NavsPicks

Lol if u go look at the other thread I clearly also stated I was on my phone.. BUT it's alright for you to make mistakes but not me. Cool bud what kinda air bet are you putting on this?

Linngari
    Update your status

I don't post often and by no means do I know everything there is to know about betting. Just bet for fun but when people try to persuade other people on their underdog pick being a "gold pick that can't lose".. It's just annoying :/ the 36-7-5 hawks are going to get DESTROYED by the 28-14-6 bruins who shouldn't have made it past the first round had it not been for a major collapse by the leafs.. While on the other hand the hawks come back from 3-1 and then beat the defending champs in 5. Ridiculous and 0 reasons behind his betting strategy ;/
    Finally, a fair response. Okay well give me a shot. The Bruins should have lost to the leafs but somehow won - momentum. The Bruins were big underdogs vs the penguins (who are a lot like the Blackhawks) yet won. Rask let in only 2 goals vs the Penguins - goalie momentum vs Crawford.. Hows that matchup?. But having watched both conference finals its clear that the East is much more physical and brutal then the west. You tell me.. Can the 'Hawks match the Bruins physicality?' I dont think so. Do the Blackhawks have as many men as the B's who can score? I dont think so. Granted, the Chicago powerplay is better than the B 's, but how are you going to stop Chara and Boychuk? For sure it'll be close but please give me reasons as to why you think this is s bad play?

Linngari
    Update your status

Lol if u go look at the other thread I clearly also stated I was on my phone.. BUT it's alright for you to make mistakes but not me. Cool bud what kinda air bet are you putting on this?

I 'll happily post my ticket once my useless site - betus posts series prices.

NavsPicks

Finally, a fair response. Okay well give me a shot. The Bruins should have lost to the leafs but somehow won - momentum. The Bruins were big underdogs vs the penguins (who are a lot like the Blackhawks) yet won. Rask let in only 2 goals vs the Penguins - goalie momentum vs Crawford.. Hows that matchup?. But having watched both conference finals its clear that the East is much more physical and brutal then the west. You tell me.. Can the 'Hawks match the Bruins physicality?' I dont think so. Do the Blackhawks have as many men as the B's who can score? I dont think so. Granted, the Chicago powerplay is better than the B 's, but how are you going to stop Chara and Boychuk? For sure it'll be close but please give me reasons as to why you think this is s bad play?
    Bruins almost choked a 3-1 lead vs the leafs.. Then got lucky in game 7. That's not what creates momentum . Momentum is created by coming back from 3-1 to one of the most ----------experienced playoff teams in the past decade possibly the best coach in the past decade Forsure. Babcock doesn't blow 3-1 leads. AND THEN beating the kings 4-1 the unstoppable la kings.. In 5! Don't see where your getting the east is more physical then the west? Did you just recently start watching hockey? West is much more physical. Physicality vs speed we saw how that ended for the kings today now didn't we? And quick is a much better goalie then Rask. Boychuk chara . Keith seabrook. Never once said bruins were a bad play value wise I think bruins are the play BUT to go out and say its a sure fire can't lose pick is ridiculous. Gave ya a shot and every argument you had going for you was countered in this ^ but I'm sure you'll have more reasons right after I post this. Hossa , toews, Kane , sharp > Bergeron Horton seguin krejci.
    Last edited by NavsPicks; 06-09-13 at 12:51 AM.

MonkeyMoney
    MonkeyMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 806

bruins lift the cup

philippe61
    Update your status
    philippe61's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoBlackhawk View Post
    Only Kane???
    lmfao i know eh the guys whos performed the least out of any of their two top lines lmfao this guys a tool clearly doesnt know anything about hockey or watched a single western confrence series wooooww ure a tool but it will be a good one i personally see boston winning but i mean ure justification is beyond retarded and if you think kanes chicagos only threat ure the most retarded american out the ( assuming ure american because u jumped all over kane when id take toews over him anyway and so would any gm in professional hockey)

philippe61
    Update your status
    philippe61's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Yep. Bring it on. Bruins are laughing with one hand on the cup right now
    and im laughing at u with ure head up ure ass

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Blackhawks in 6, maybe 5.

Plus573
    It's Miller Time
    Plus573's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

Its simple. As a Bruins fan thank god Chicago won, as Chicago's style falls right into the hands of the Bruins. Watching the Western conference is like watching a college league. The Bruins will hit the Blackhawks 10x harder than any Western team and will show Chicago what real hockey is. Right now Rask is better than Crawford. Lets also not forget that every Bruins player can score. Chicago only has Kane and just like Crosby they will shut him down. The trophy is coming back to Boston. All in. Simple as that. I just hope we (boston) are underdogs.
    So you only watched a single game. BET THE FARM!

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Im going to wait to see who everyone on Covers is on first. They have the worst NBA and Hockey forum handicappers ever. You would have thought they were working for the books. Great majority fade.
    Last edited by Barnes & Whine; 06-09-13 at 01:49 AM.

MonkeyMoney
    MonkeyMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 806

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes & Whine View Post
    Im going to wait to see who everyone on Covers is on first. They have the worst NBA and Hockey forum handicappers ever. Great majority fade.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Oh sorry, I was being polite to the SBR NBA and Hockey forums. NBA is terrible here too. (Everyone is calling the Heat Series a sharp play.) But across the street NHL is much worse than SBR.

Matt1144
    Matt1144's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2854

Bruins are more physical but the Hawks have more speed and finesse. Saying Kane is the only one that can score is completely ludicrous.

I am willing to go all in with my betpoints. I am neither a pro nor have I bet my points since joining this forum. If I have to transfer 5 points a day for the next year I will. Any takers are welcome.

pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Blackhawks should be -500 in this series.

Unfortunately it's fixed because of the Boston strong conspiracy similar to the Patriots in 2001 (rigged for 9/11)

Boston will win and they'll compare it to the city uniting in the face of a "terrorist" attack and then all the gay liberals from Boston can jerk themselves off and pretend the rest of the country cares about that pathetic city in the corner with ugly, angry, bitter people who wish they were from New York.

Winnipeg Jets
    Winnipeg Jets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1459

Quote Originally Posted by pouyasophy View Post
    Blackhawks should be -500 in this series.

Unfortunately it's fixed because of the Boston strong conspiracy similar to the Patriots in 2001 (rigged for 9/11)

Boston will win and they'll compare it to the city uniting in the face of a "terrorist" attack and then all the gay liberals from Boston can jerk themselves off and pretend the rest of the country cares about that pathetic city in the corner with ugly, angry, bitter people who wish they were from New York.
    than sharpton and jackson will come and suck your dick on piers morgan tonight.

pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by Winnipeg Jets View Post
    than sharpton and jackson will come and suck your dick on piers morgan tonight.
    Shut up bitter Bostonian. Your women are ugly and your life revolves around sports and being bitter. Have fun spending your life in a racist city

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

chicago is lock lock lock bet everything you own chi-town fans!

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Kane is not a one man show, but he really is the only one on that team that "scares" you. Chicago had a pretty easy path to the finals, playing the 8th(and a weak 8), 7th and 5th seeds. The Kings were beat up and Quick not really on his game, cup hangover finally caught up to them. Bruins not impressive against the Leafs for sure, but last two series were domination.

More balanced scoring and the hotter goalie makes Bruins at plus money the play for me.

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Half of the Blackhawks can light Rask up. This team scores by committee... Do not underestimate their 3rd and 4th lines. Going to be a helluva series though. The best physical team vs the best finesse team. An original 6 matchup, just the way it should be!

NavsPicks

Funny how mr watched two series isn't replying anymore after I made his reasons for betting Bos look dumb

123 Last