hubbard689
    hubbard689's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah I'll bet everything I own on an underdog..... especially when a guy who spells it "spelt" tells me to....

Winnipeg Jets
    Winnipeg Jets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1459

Quote Originally Posted by OTL View Post
    Half of the Blackhawks can light Rask up. This team scores by committee... Do not underestimate their 3rd and 4th lines. Going to be a helluva series though. The best physical team vs the best finesse team. An original 6 matchup, just the way it should be!
    they "CAN" light rask up.
    the real question is will they light rask up. pens couldn't and hawks won't.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35447

You want people to tail you because you are a bruins fan and you say the Hawks have no other scorer other than Kane, even though three other players had more goals than him last year in less games, and two others have more goals this post season. What a laugh this was

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Quote Originally Posted by Linngari View Post
    Its simple. As a Bruins fan thank god Chicago won, as Chicago's style falls right into the hands of the Bruins. Watching the Western conference is like watching a college league. The Bruins will hit the Blackhawks 10x harder than any Western team and will show Chicago what real hockey is. Right now Rask is better than Crawford. Lets also not forget that every Bruins player can score. Chicago only has Kane and just like Crosby they will shut him down. The trophy is coming back to Boston. All in. Simple as that. I just hope we (boston) are underdogs.
    Really shut down the hawks eh..
    The 3rd n 4th liners light em ur so called all star goalie. Not saying series is over but bruins are
    Outmatched here

Matt1144
    Matt1144's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2854

This series is over. I'm in a dilemma as a Hawks fan. I leave for Vegas the morning after game 4. Only way for me to be in Chicago for a SC victory (again) is via sweep or a game 7 victory. I'm hoping for brooms but if this goes to 7 I'm laying half a dime on the Hawks before I dip back to the midwest!!

Winnipeg Jets

tools..typical hawk tools. they got shit goals while somehow the puck stayed out the other end.

Winnipeg Jets

Quote Originally Posted by Matt1144 View Post
    This series is over. I'm in a dilemma as a Hawks fan. I leave for Vegas the morning after game 4. Only way for me to be in Chicago for a SC victory (again) is via sweep or a game 7 victory. I'm hoping for brooms but if this goes to 7 I'm laying half a dime on the Hawks before I dip back to the midwest!!
    it's over. fuk you're brain dead. have another drink pistank.

Winnipeg Jets

Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
    Really shut down the hawks eh..
    The 3rd n 4th liners light em ur so called all star goalie. Not saying series is over but bruins are
    Outmatched here
    yup sure lit him up. 1 off ference's skate another off shaw's leg. put your glasses on clown prince.

mebaran
    Con los terroristas
    mebaran's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

Quote Originally Posted by Winnipeg Jets View Post
    tools..typical hawk tools. they got shit goals while somehow the puck stayed out the other end.
    You may be forgetting how Rask was on his back the entire 2nd and 3rd period and it "somehow stayed out" or Boston's goal. CHI outshot BOS 31-14 in the 2nd and 3rd periods, with a LOT of those being quality looks.

So when you say it was lucky that the Hawks won, by the same logic it was also lucky that Boston did not lose in regulation.

I will agree that OT was VERY lucky for Chicago, we had a ton of good bounces in the crease, but you are choosing to not mention the entire game's performance...

Winnipeg Jets

[QUOTE=mebaran;18909672]You may be forgetting how Rask was on his back the entire 2nd and 3rd period and it "somehow stayed out" or Boston's goal. CHI outshot BOS 31-14 in the 2nd and 3rd periods, with a LOT of those being quality looks.

So when you say it was lucky that the Hawks won, by the same logic it was also lucky that Boston did not lose in regulation.

excellent my man. someone with hockey knowledge. good luck to you.

chicago needs a feel good story to take away from all the murders and flash mob riots and whatever else that goes on down there.

i heard there's a 20 foot high fence around united centre. true?

mebaran
    Con los terroristas

[QUOTE=Winnipeg Jets;18909732]
    Quote Originally Posted by mebaran View Post
    You may be forgetting how Rask was on his back the entire 2nd and 3rd period and it "somehow stayed out" or Boston's goal. CHI outshot BOS 31-14 in the 2nd and 3rd periods, with a LOT of those being quality looks.

excellent my man. someone with hockey knowledge. good luck to you.

chicago needs a feel good story to take away from all the murders and flash mob riots and whatever else that goes on down there.

i heard there's a 20 foot high fence around united centre. true?
    First of all...."center" not "centre" (lol, kidding). And no, fences are around the parking lots.

Chicago needs a feel good story because we have no baseball teams this year, the Heat are in the finals instead of us, and the Bears will probably get 10 wins and not make the playoffs again this year....so yes, this is our only hope this year. And we have a bad taste in our mouth from the last few years...but now that Crawford has his shit together, DEEEEP playoff runs.

Winnipeg Jets

[QUOTE=mebaran;18909752]

First of all...."center" not "centre" (lol, kidding). And no, fences are around the parking lots.

Chicago needs a feel good story because we have no baseball teams this year, the Heat are in the finals instead of us, and the Bears will probably get 10 wins and not make the playoffs again this year....so yes, this is our only hope this year. And we have a bad taste in our mouth from the last few years...but now that Crawford has his shit together, DEEEEP playoff runs.
    yeah . bruins surprised me by getting this far...if they lose life goes on.

seems b's don't have much offense besides the krejci line.

got no bets anyway....it's drinking/ womanizing season now.

mebaran
    Con los terroristas

[QUOTE=Winnipeg Jets;18909768]

yeah . bruins surprised me by getting this far...if they lose life goes on.

seems b's don't have much offense besides the krejci line.

got no bets anyway....it's drinking/ womanizing season now.
    Yessir, it is. Chicago summers...lakefront beach.

NavsPicks

yup sure lit him up. 1 off ference's skate another off shaw's leg. put your glasses on clown prince.
    Wanna re read the whole post? Like I said bruins didn't shutdown the hawks period. Which was the main reason why u bruin fans were all over em but look where that got
    U. Hawks deserved and got that win. BYE BYE BRUINS.

Winnipeg Jets

[QUOTE=mebaran;18909892]

Yessir, it is. Chicago summers...lakefront beach.
    i was there 3 times for the marathon in the 90's. rush and division. awesome!!

Winnipeg Jets

Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
    Wanna re read the whole post? Like I said bruins didn't shutdown the hawks period. Which was the main reason why u bruin fans were all over em but look where that got
    U. Hawks deserved and got that win. BYE BYE BRUINS.
    yeah bruins had their chances in ot. hawks won with a puck off the leg. 2 shit goals....but they win games.

who gives a shit if chicago outshot them....it took them 3 overtime periods to win.

wow. they're so much better huh stool pusher.

go walk down the magnificent mile when the next flash mob riot is on.

Blutarski
    Blutarski's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

What if that shot by the Bruins in OT that hit the post went in? Would we be talking about Bruins sweep? This series can go anywhere from a 4 game sweep by Blackhawks, to a Bruins sweep the next 4, to a 7 game winner take all. Bet the props you got a better chance than picking the winner of this series.

Linngari
    Update your status
    Linngari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7688

Great win in OT. B's looked like a high school team in the 1st but pulled it together. One question I have is where has Kane been all series? The B's seem to have figured him out. I'll take one win on the road this early. Lets get the $$$ Bruins!

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3369

What the hell was up with the Hawks last night in those last couple of periods Lucic was having his way on the boards,and the Hawks had no response. The finesse game is great but with Boston you need to get gritty or else theyll break you down. And also I noticed Boston is know favoured to win the series,im abit surprised by that given there tied.

DannyLawless
    DannyLawless's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

I agree, hawks gave up and were shying away from hits. That's fine if they don't wanna hit cause that's not really their forte but then they need to be an absolute powerhouse on offense which they decided to stop doing after the first.

Blackhawks need to work on their entrances into the zone, way too many times they flew in there and just turned it right over to the B's before getting set up with some nice passes and screens. It also seemed like I saw Kane skating so fast that instead if working with his open ice he created he ran right into defensive men instead of shooting. Not sure what the thought process was.

Tremendously frustrating game to watch. Coach Q needs to calm the boys down and work on fundamentals which they've taken for granted (ie powerplay). Might even look into going to the garden to watch one of the next games.

packerd_00

Is it time to dare I say it reinsert Carcillo into the lineup like you said were built as an offensive powerhouse we need guys that can protect are weapons,Toews is getting punked by the Bruins especially Lucic,it was hard to watch.

Indeed we werent able to get anything going in there end alot of blown passes or the player wasnt in the right place at the right time,and when you watch the Bruins in those last couple periods and also the OT they were coming like a tidal wave again and again,Crawford did such a good job but the guys only human.

Kanes been very disappointing in these playoffs like you said last night especially hes meant to be are Super Star but its mainly been are role guys that have come through,I dont think we could have beat Detroit or won Game 1 against Boston if it hadnt have been for guys like Shaw and Bolland. Toews hasnt done a whole lot either to be fair.

How could the Leafs have done such a good job against them I still dont get it,they didnt have alot of stars.

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    What the hell was up with the Hawks last night in those last couple of periods Lucic was having his way on the boards,and the Hawks had no response. The finesse game is great but with Boston you need to get gritty or else theyll break you down. And also I noticed Boston is know favoured to win the series,im abit surprised by that given there tied.
    Bruins now have the edge in terms of potential home games (3 @ Boston vs 2 @ Chicago) and with less games in the series the variance increases thus lowering the edge for Chicago, whenever there is less time to determine an outcome the odds always get tighter (ie if a -200 favorite in hockey goes to OT they will be favored -145 at most, score is tied but more volatility)
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
    Bruins now have the edge in terms of potential home games (3 @ Boston vs 2 @ Chicago) and with less games in the series the variance increases thus lowering the edge for Chicago, whenever there is less time to determine an outcome the odds always get tighter (ie if a -200 favorite in hockey goes to OT they will be favored -145 at most, score is tied but more volatility)

Ok I see what your saying and given itll be in Boston one of the tougher places to play for visiting clubs.

Thanks bud I do appreciate you took the time to explain it all,you really know your sh!t. May have to hedge my bets and put alittle on the Bruins.

Thanks again.

D Med
    War Eagle!
    D Med's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2365

Last edited by D Med; 06-17-13 at 03:17 PM.

Huckleberry Pig
    Huckleberry Pig's Avatar Become A Pro!

I will agree that OT was VERY lucky for Chicago, we had a ton of good bounces in the crease, but you are choosing to not mention the entire game's performance...
    I think one of the reasons for them outshooting Boston in the 2nd and 3rd period in game 1 was because Boston was up 2 goals and they quit attacking (which ended up costing them the game). Also it was a but more unlucky for Boston because like you mentioned, yes chicago outshot boston but they also got 2 goals to tie the game, not like they got screwed by any means. Reason I think it was more unlucky for Boston was because for most of the game (including OT) they were the better team and had better chances but they could not find the back of the net in OT for the life of them.

I like Boston to take this series because I think their extremely physical style of play is the one style of play the blackhawks dont matchup well against. Didn't get to see game two (unfortunately) but after watching game one you had to think that this physical play would eventually ware on the Blackhawks and according to some of yalls reports of game two it is already starting to show. I think this will continue to be a problem for the Blackhawks. Also, like Rich Boy said, Boston now has the home ice advantage. They also have the hot goalie and I have been impressed all year by Bostons depth. The time to grab boston was after their game 1 loss. I honestly think you were getting the better team at +$

velicko86
    velicko86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 62

I agree! My money is on Bruins!

Linngari
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by hubbard689 View Post
    yeah I'll bet everything I own on an underdog..... especially when a guy who spells it "spelt" tells me to....
    Dumbass. Where Im from thats how I spell it

Linngari
    Update your status

This is simple. Going 100% of my bankroll on bruins ML game 6. Then I've got to hope they win game 7. This is going to game 7 100% I'm certain. Bruins don't drop three in a row/ 2 at home, with or without Bergeron. Best of luck to us all. Full credit to Kane for stepping up. See you at the finish line!

NavsPicks

Lol go read both of our posts this whole thread. I made you look like an idiot

packerd_00

Lets Go Hawks lets get game 6,I would much sooner not take this to Chicago. Just dont like giving Boston any hope,even if its at home.

packerd_00

This is simple. Going 100% of my bankroll on bruins ML game 6. Then I've got to hope they win game 7. This is going to game 7 100% I'm certain. Bruins don't drop three in a row/ 2 at home, with or without Bergeron. Best of luck to us all. Full credit to Kane for stepping up. See you at the finish line!
    Where all here to make money afterall,so yeah good luck to you to bud.

Linngari
    Update your status

Well. My balance is looking bad. Hat's off to the Blackhawks for being awesome. I'm still in shock, but that's sports for you. Thought the B's had it but Hawks stepped it up. Sorry for posting a loser, but I thought we had it. Damnnn

NavsPicks

Yep. Bring it on. Bruins are laughing with one hand on the cup right now
    Still laughing ?

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Its simple. As a Bruins fan thank god Chicago won, as Chicago's style falls right into the hands of the Bruins. Watching the Western conference is like watching a college league. The Bruins will hit the Blackhawks 10x harder than any Western team and will show Chicago what real hockey is. Right now Rask is better than Crawford. Lets also not forget that every Bruins player can score. Chicago only has Kane and just like Crosby they will shut him down. The trophy is coming back to Boston. All in. Simple as that. I just hope we (boston) are underdogs.
    Congrats, now instead of just being the dumbest fuk in the room you're also the poorest fuk in the room

all in
    Last edited by Kindred; 06-24-13 at 11:12 PM. Reason: fukin censorship

First 123 Last