JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    in my other league the guy with the last amount of points is in 3rd 6-3 record lollll
    nfl fantasy has been strange this year
    in sbr league 1, mpas has the 3rd most points and is 3-6 in 10th place if I remember correctly...

I'm not playing in any non-PPR fantasy leagues starting next year...much prefer the ppr format.

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    in sbr league 1, mpas has the 3rd most points and is 3-6 in 10th place if I remember correctly...

I'm not playing in any non-PPR fantasy leagues starting next year...much prefer the ppr format.
    im in one league where its not H2H its just season long points, i enjoy that as well because the best team actually wins.. H2H for NFL is very luck based week to week....

PPR is solid though just gotta draft different, wouldnt be opposed to doing that next year if we do year 4

btw chargers looking solid other then late game melt downs 6-2 with a basically free win coming up 7-2 sounds real good

firekillex

lol vetoed in 5 hours wow thats a record, didnt no so many people were scared in this league

cant trade for a qb with 1 more touchdown then stafford whos also hurt and may sit end of season while i add in a WR1 + Flex rb whos 1b running back for a potent offense

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Actually it’s the 2nd highest total in the league. I’m 0.8 ahead of you.

firekillex

am i paying too much or too little this time?

qb back end 1, wr1, flex
    for qb1 with 1 more TD

JAKEPEAVY21

am i paying too much or too little this time?

qb back end 1, wr1, flex
    for qb1 with 1 more TD
    the judge and jury have spoken

firekillex

sounds good
    veto fair trades after everybody saying "i only veto unfair trades"

pretty obvious whats going on
    Last edited by firekillex; 11-08-18 at 01:18 PM.

JAKEPEAVY21

killex, you complain about every trade of yours that is rejected. Let's be real, Stafford is having an awful season(lions oline sucks he got sacked 10 times last game) and Smith is barely worth starting. Jeffrey is the only real player in the deal. I already rejected the new deal as well since it's the exact same.

firekillex

killex, you complain about every trade of yours that is rejected. Let's be real, Stafford is having an awful season(lions oline sucks he got sacked 10 times last game) and Smith is barely worth starting. Jeffrey is the only real player in the deal. I already rejected the new deal as well since it's the exact same.
    ya because if anybody else did these trades it wouldnt be vetoed, people shouldnt say " i only veto unfair trades" then be complete hypocrites and veto completely fair trades lol... how is stafford having an awful season but aaron rodgers has 1 more td then him 10 weeks in??? Brady has thrown 1 td in 2 weeks total

stafford is a low end qb1 hes literally ranked 10-12 in any rankings, brady is ranked around 8-10 in any rankings... i cant upgrade 2 spots for a QB , add in a WR1 in 3 wr league and add in a flex rb??? complete joke , bunch of scared pussies who see my team is solid and wont let me upgrade a position after preaching i dont veto fair trades... i would bet 5k points if i put this trade online rotoworld or a fantasy site and said is this fair 90%+ would say thats not vetoable

veto system isnt for people who are in playoff spots to veto because they dont want a playoff team getting better... its for unfair trades trading a low end QB1, WR1, RB FLEX for a mid tier QB1 isnt unfair in the slightest. I know for a fact if you did this trade it wouldnt get vetoed and if it did youd be pissed off so dont give me that garbage. I cant even overpay now and get a trade its laughable

no worries will be the last year of this league, tired of having to argue for no reason.. never seen a league in my life that vetoes shit like this and are such hypocritcal pussies . goodluck to ya all wont be renewing this shit
    Last edited by firekillex; 11-08-18 at 03:13 PM.

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

I’m not going to comment on the trade because I don’t do 2QB leagues. I’m sure QB have a different value in these types of leagues.

I’ll just say that rotoworld forum is full of guys that say ALL trades are fair and should never be vetoed. Sure, some of them might say that trades should be vetoed only if collusion is evident. Id say 90% of those guys have a no-veto attitude, regardless of how lopsided a trade is.

firekillex

Quote Originally Posted by convick View Post
    I’m not going to comment on the trade because I don’t do 2QB leagues. I’m sure QB have a different value in these types of leagues.

I’ll just say that rotoworld forum is full of guys that say ALL trades are fair and should never be vetoed. Sure, some of them might say that trades should be vetoed only if collusion is evident. Id say 90% of those guys have a no-veto attitude, regardless of how lopsided a trade is.
    i disagree , tbh ive asked there before and been called out saying no this is vetoable
    when i was wrong about cancelling my own trade , everybody there called me out saying no this is garbage so i apologized ( in leagues with my friends people always do that so i really didnt no tbh)

if 10/10 people say this trade is completely fair / im overpaying/ quit this league i dont like 10 random strangers with 0 skin in the game would lie lol.....

2 qb league is irrelevant im giving a qb back, brady is #7-9 ranked on all rankings ive seen that mean anything , stafford is 9-12 range .... im also giving a WR1/2 range and a decent flex RB ... like what else would i have to give to upgrade slightly for a QB lol

and now i sound whiny complaining , because my fair trade is vetoed when i have a ton of depth and wanna use it for a trade, i just want a fair league didnt think it was too much to ask , but i guess not
    trades went through the entire year, its clearly obvious its vetoed because im a top 3 team and nobody wants me to upgrade i understand the point , but vetoes are for that reason . I dont see any other way to clarify why it would be vetoed

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

Too bad I’m too busy at work to get involved in the drama.

That and I’m pretty much out of the running for the playoffs.

I normally don’t veto trades...but this one is pretty bad.

DJ Dalamar
    DJ Dalamar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3396

I finally came read the forums on this shitshow of a league. Fire first of you wrote me to veto that trade as well. So you’re a liar and a stupid one at that.
    Vetos are not to be use just because someone thinks the trade isn’t fair. It’s to prevent obvious collusion. You guys are using them just to cause each other issues. Just about every week someone is in my inbox wanting a trade veto. Usually it’s the comish. Grow up.
    You keep bitching about my Marshawn trade. I had a lot of depth at RB needed a QB and had no faith in Lynch. You were offering me Winston who wasn’t even a starter and you’re still bitching about it. I had more faith in Allen doing something then Winston getting back on the field. I traded for Allen after he had a 27 point game. Whether or not you like the trade is none of your business. It’s not your teams stay out of it.
    The limit of 3 waiver wire pick ups a week is idiotic as well. Why limit movement? If you’re going to do that make it a best ball and move on.
    You are by far the worst comish I have ever seen and I will not be back next year.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Dalamar View Post
    I finally came read the forums on this shitshow of a league. Fire first of you wrote me to veto that trade as well. So you’re a liar and a stupid one at that.
    Vetos are not to be use just because someone thinks the trade isn’t fair. It’s to prevent obvious collusion. You guys are using them just to cause each other issues. Just about every week someone is in my inbox wanting a trade veto. Usually it’s the comish. Grow up.
    You keep bitching about my Marshawn trade. I had a lot of depth at RB needed a QB and had no faith in Lynch. You were offering me Winston who wasn’t even a starter and you’re still bitching about it. I had more faith in Allen doing something then Winston getting back on the field. I traded for Allen after he had a 27 point game. Whether or not you like the trade is none of your business. It’s not your teams stay out of it.
    The limit of 3 waiver wire pick ups a week is idiotic as well. Why limit movement? If you’re going to do that make it a best ball and move on.
    You are by far the worst comish I have ever seen and I will not be back next year.

Well said.

firekillex

i asked people to veto a trade i wanted cancelled telling jake i would do that if i found something better
    how am i inboxing you weekly show proof ive inboxed you since then ill send ya 5k points

you traded lynch who at the time was a RB2 getting 20 touches a week for the worst starting QB in fantasy basically... before injuries that was a laughable trade but not vetoed..... Winston had a 30 point game and is young who would know hes gonna lose his job on a contract year

and 3-4 waiver pickups a week is the default you tool

and how in any way would i be colluding on a fckin normal trade , when i linked it to a site 10+ random people saying its completely fair and note vetoable

been a comish in multiple leagues for 5+ years never 1 problem ever , until this bullshit ass year in here with a bunch of hypocrite losers
    Last edited by firekillex; 11-08-18 at 09:58 PM.

firekillex

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    Too bad I’m too busy at work to get involved in the drama.

That and I’m pretty much out of the running for the playoffs.

I normally don’t veto trades...but this one is pretty bad.
    break down how this trade is bad would love to hear

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

break down how this trade is bad would love to hear
    jake has already said it....det appears to have thrown the season away with trading tate. stafford isn't even a top 20 QB going forward. brady is a top 3. other guys don't matter since this isn't a PPR league. all WR's are within a few points of each other pretty much.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

as for being a commish....i think it's bush league when you go emailing people to veto trades. or changing rules mid-season like you did last year.

firekillex

rest of season rankings brady is #10 stafford is #12 im literally looking at it right now
    youre really saying to move up 2 rankings adding in a WR1 and a flex RB isnt fair .... im literally overpaying .. dunno what youre smoking saying brady is #3 when hes had 1 td in 2 weeks

all good im done arguing people here are just stupid and dont understand fantasy value if anybody thinks thats unfair thats just baffling . GL last season of this garbage

not sure if people here know how to read or what but for the 100th time i told jake i would cancel the trade most likely and thats what i did, didnt think people would be crying like 10 year olds , ive never emailed to veto other peoples trades thats the dumbest shitt ive ever heard

and the rules for playoffs default were changed last year and werent seen until a few weeks in , not one person had a problem with adding 2 more playoff spots other then the same person as always jake , yahoo changed the rules and it wasnt seen.. but yes putting it back to previous rules is bush league again funny how everything is bush league but when you guys veto fair trades its justified and normal, makes a ton of sense

https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/rankings/ros-qb.php

biggest fantasy rankings online/ most trusted. what a surprise brady 10 and stafford 12

site must be not legit like rotoworld forums where 10+ people said this league is garbage for vetoing that trade
    Last edited by firekillex; 11-09-18 at 11:51 AM.

JAKEPEAVY21

not sure anyone is reading any of these novel long tirades anymore, killex..

not sure anyone is convincing you otherwise or vice versa...it's grown really tiresome with rant after rant about your trades not going through and has really compromised the enjoyment of the league..just my .02

I enjoy talking mma and chargers/sports/cryptos with you but not as fond of dealing with you regarding fantasy football...

firekillex

sounds good ,over it as well
    give people facts, they come back with garbage and cant respond
    learned a lot of people here are pussies / hypocrites
    GL, wont be playing with anybody here again it definitely isnt fun whatsoever

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

Didn’t read...

Glad you wasted your time writing the novel.

firekillex

Didn’t read...

Glad you wasted your time writing the novel.
    yup sure you didnt read the online rankings brady #10 stafford #12
    bum

DJ Dalamar
    DJ Dalamar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3396

It cracks me up you keep bashing how awful Allen is however you like him enough to take up a bench spot on your team while injured. Meanwhile you were trying everything you could to peddle Winston away.

firekillex

It cracks me up you keep bashing how awful Allen is however you like him enough to take up a bench spot on your team while injured. Meanwhile you were trying everything you could to peddle Winston away.
    another retarded comment . not shocked

i dont have a qb3 why wouldnt i grab the only starting QB for free??

i cant tell the future, i traded winston and rosen to a team who needed 2 qbs, he had fitzpatrick its called insurance. hope you can grasp these concepts

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13690

so much going on here

im not in the league so i dont see the need to speak up often but something caught my eye

jake has already said it....det appears to have thrown the season away with trading tate. stafford isn't even a top 20 QB going forward. brady is a top 3. other guys don't matter since this isn't a PPR league. all WR's are within a few points of each other pretty much.
    brady top 3 and stafford out of top 20.... lmao. these are your opinion and not facts. you cant veto a trade by using some future telling opinion. he has not been a top 3 fantasy qb this year so id like to see your basis for that

do i think the trade is great? not really. worth a veto? only in a veto happy league i guess

there are bigger problems which i spoke up about before. the whole firekillerx veto thing with jake(?) earlier wouldve been enough for me and if it didnt get reveresed i wouldve asked for buy in back. but after that, this is a very veto happy league... vetos arent meant for trades that you deem theres a clear winner in, it means when theres a trade where someone got absolutely robbed or dumped some players off
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DJ Dalamar

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Losco View Post
    so much going on here

im not in the league so i dont see the need to speak up often but something caught my eye

brady top 3 and stafford out of top 20.... lmao. these are your opinion and not facts. you cant veto a trade by using some future telling opinion. he has not been a top 3 fantasy qb this year so id like to see your basis for that

do i think the trade is great? not really. worth a veto? only in a veto happy league i guess

there are bigger problems which i spoke up about before. the whole firekillerx veto thing with jake(?) earlier wouldve been enough for me and if it didnt get reveresed i wouldve asked for buy in back. but after that, this is a very veto happy league... vetos arent meant for trades that you deem theres a clear winner in, it means when theres a trade where someone got absolutely robbed or dumped some players off
    Well you can't ask for your buy in, but you can choose to not participate next year. It's the risk we all take.

The only thing to really fix this is

1. Raise the bar next year of how many votes it takes to veto

2. Don't invite people who auto veto every trade.

It's an art not a science but if other people paying members of the league are vetoing, it is what it is for now.

firekillex

agreed
    fantasy is supposed to be for fun...
    no doubt i get mad to easily and i have complained, but that veto was garbage and its obvious
    ive made mistakes with that cancelled trade , but in my friends leagues it happens regularly and ive never had that problem before but it does make sense its a shitty move after thinking about it , i said sorry and meant it.

but whatevr lets just finish the season and try to have some fun
    cheers
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DJ Dalamar

firekillex

hahahahahahah
    up 3 points with 50 seconds left and sterling sheppard with 1 catch 7 yards the entire game gets the game winning 3 yard td

man i hate fantasy football

good battle though mario, though i lost before today, then thought i won with 1 minute left , now im left here heartbroken

congrats on the win and 1st seed
    Last edited by firekillex; 11-12-18 at 10:41 PM.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

agreed
    fantasy is supposed to be for fun...
    no doubt i get mad to easily and i have complained, but that veto was garbage and its obvious
    ive made mistakes with that cancelled trade , but in my friends leagues it happens regularly and ive never had that problem before but it does make sense its a shitty move after thinking about it , i said sorry and meant it.

but whatevr lets just finish the season and try to have some fun
    cheers
    No worries bro, learn from shit and move on, BOL the rest of the year
    Points Awarded:

firekillex gave thechaoz 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Can you remind me how the playoffs are structured? Is it Byes for #1 and #2 then #3 plays #6 and #4 plays #5?

firekillex

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    Can you remind me how the playoffs are structured? Is it Byes for #1 and #2 then #3 plays #6 and #4 plays #5?
    yup exactly how you said it

JAKEPEAVY21

looks like myself or mpas will be out of the playoff race after next week

JAKEPEAVY21

looks like myself or mpas will be out of the playoff race after next week
    add khicks to the mix...one of us will be on the outside looking in...

First ... 9101112131415 ... Last