JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    Lees dancing to the cage was very cringe lol
    Hell be back though imo , he needs a new camp that was a terrible gameplan in a fight he shouldve won IMO, glad i didnt bet anything big on that fight because the line was terrible

Jones Gus 2 next card... pulling for Gus big time
    Lee has a lot of skills and is smart in some ways but he does not have anywhere near the heart or grit that Iaquinta has...I saw that result coming from a mile away..Al pushed the pace the entire fight and was piecing him up standing..hoping to do the same to you and your championship dreams today

rooting for Gus bigtime as well
    Points Awarded:

firekillex gave JAKEPEAVY21 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

CarolinaDaze
    2x- SBR Fantasy Football Champion
    CarolinaDaze's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30913

Jake just sit your guys and get rid of the inevitable ill give you 10% of the winnings
    Damn Jake kicked your ass real good.

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaDaze View Post
    Damn Jake kicked your ass real good.
    eh all good, its NFL fantasy week to week has huge variance .. Jake is a smart guy he probably knows my team is a solid amount better , my team just did dog shit, i sat a few guys who did well and his team overachieved , imo me and Hugo had the best teams by a fair margin and we both managed to lose it somehow

GL in finals to the two guys who made it
    made 3/5 finals this year, with the injuries and crap games today i cant complain too much

JAKEPEAVY21

you still have a chance, I'm not celebrating until it is final but looking promising

firekillex

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    you still have a chance, I'm not celebrating until it is final but looking promising
    Nah I lost lol. Sat Marlon Mack and falcons d. My bench outplayed my starters , and Andrew luck / kittle played terrible. Good match though. Goodluck in the finals , complete the underdog story loll

JAKEPEAVY21

Nah I lost lol. Sat Marlon Mack and falcons d. My bench outplayed my starters , and Andrew luck / kittle played terrible. Good match though. Goodluck in the finals , complete the underdog story loll
    if I pull it out, I'll be very proud to make the final after all the adversity

if I can hang on for dear life, it will be nice to finally get off the schneid and beat you in a meaningful game

firekillex

if I pull it out, I'll be very proud to make the final after all the adversity

if I can hang on for dear life, it will be nice to finally get off the schneid and beat you in a meaningful game
    i knew when i put up a huge score last week something would happen this week , its all good if im gonna lose it can be to a fellow chargers ( or previous ) fan ... sucks i had 1st seed in both my leagues i care about most and i lost to bottom seed, but wouldve most likely beat the other bracket in semis ... but thats NFL fantasy for ya , still in 3 finals and hoping to win at least 2

cheers GL in finals Jake and Mario pending no miracles

JAKEPEAVY21

i knew when i put up a huge score last week something would happen this week , its all good if im gonna lose it can be to a fellow chargers ( or previous ) fan ... sucks i had 1st seed in both my leagues i care about most and i lost to bottom seed, but wouldve most likely beat the other bracket in semis ... but thats NFL fantasy for ya , still in 3 finals and hoping to win at least 2

cheers GL in finals Jake and Mario pending no miracles
    cheers bud

JAKEPEAVY21

marigold, it looks like Connor is out...I have him on my other team in the finals.

firekillex

marigold, it looks like Connor is out...I have him on my other team in the finals.
    that yahoo loophole really saved you lmao
    at least you have the honor to tell mariogold he has a guy out

goodluck to guys in finals

JAKEPEAVY21

that yahoo loophole really saved you lmao
    at least you have the honor to tell mariogold he has a guy out

goodluck to guys in finals
    dont hate the playa, hate the game

firekillex

im convinced you have a horseshoe implanted in your ass jake

guys defense gets a 55 yard touchdown with 0 seconds left and the teams already winning

JAKEPEAVY21

im convinced you have a horseshoe implanted in your ass jake

guys defense gets a 55 yard touchdown with 0 seconds left and the teams already winning
    and Mike Williams does next to nothing and the Chargers get their asses handed to them

JAKEPEAVY21

congrats on the win marigold

JAKEPEAVY21

heck of a 3rd place battle going on gl guys

firekillex

and Mike Williams does next to nothing and the Chargers get their asses handed to them
    mike will drops 30 on me , proceeds to get 1 next week smfh
    played foles and arodgers this week now... couldnt catch a break these playoffs

hoping for a miracle in this league for that 3rd place at least.... that chargers game was tough... refs killed a lot of the momentum for us

JAKEPEAVY21

mike will drops 30 on me , proceeds to get 1 next week smfh
    played foles and arodgers this week now... couldnt catch a break these playoffs

hoping for a miracle in this league for that 3rd place at least.... that chargers game was tough... refs killed a lot of the momentum for us
    I went 0-2 in my finals today, favored in both and blown out of the water in both

knew ravens were going to beat chargers up, their strengths are our weaknesses

teams with pass rush and physical lines always have our number

looks like we might have to play them again in playoff wild card round, they are like the worst matchup for us

need to beef up oline and dline next draft along with LBs

firekillex

I went 0-2 in my finals today, favored in both and blown out of the water in both

knew ravens were going to beat chargers up, their strengths are our weaknesses

teams with pass rush and physical lines always have our number

looks like we might have to play them again in playoff wild card round, they are like the worst matchup for us

need to beef up oline and dline next draft along with LBs
    ended up going 2-1 finals but lost the only one i really cared about.. guy had the highest score of entire year not much i could do tbh... playoffs were very strange this year tbh , a lot of last minute adds won people championships and guys who did well all season got hurt/ did bad in playoffs...

and ya tbh we shut down lamar pretty well , the offense just did bad and never got in sync with all the penalties... i think we can beat them but itll be a tough game and Rivers will have to play better/ well have to keep the stupid penalties down

JAKEPEAVY21

ended up going 2-1 finals but lost the only one i really cared about.. guy had the highest score of entire year not much i could do tbh... playoffs were very strange this year tbh , a lot of last minute adds won people championships and guys who did well all season got hurt/ did bad in playoffs...

and ya tbh we shut down lamar pretty well , the offense just did bad and never got in sync with all the penalties... i think we can beat them but itll be a tough game and Rivers will have to play better/ well have to keep the stupid penalties down
    I don't really blame rivers, he had his worst game that I can remember but he had no time and was getting teed off on all game. The oline needs to figure it out quickly.

firekillex

I don't really blame rivers, he had his worst game that I can remember but he had no time and was getting teed off on all game. The oline needs to figure it out quickly.
    2 games in a row starting with a pick... hes starting slow a lot of games then heats up.. cant start off in a hole like that in playoffs

and man... i cannot fathom how i didnt get top 3 in this league lmao ... that was one of the best teams ive ever had in fantasy , i thought it was an easy championship for me tbh, but hey thats h2h fantasy football shit is super up and down and any team can truly win on a given week.. went cold in the playoffs when it really mattered and faced 2 teams who did great..

good season all, hope we can move past that early drama and possibly get a year 4 going, i always enjoy this league and have learned a lot playing ... defintetly need some rule changes regarding rosters and other things that can be tinkered.

Cheers to everybody it was a fun season all in all

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47737

Good job everyone!!
    Not bad for losing my first pick (bell).

Lost in the final badly in sbr2 league.

Jake, we were predicted to go in final of that one lol

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47737

Thanks for everything firekillex......great job

firekillex

Quote Originally Posted by Marigold HD View Post
    Thanks for everything firekillex......great job
    cheers brotha, hope to see ya all next season

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by Marigold HD View Post
    Good job everyone!!
    Not bad for losing my first pick (bell).

Lost in the final badly in sbr2 league.

Jake, we were predicted to go in final of that one lol
    congrats bud you are a tough fantasy player year in year out

thanks for running league killex, things went smoothly after a few bumps in the road

happy holidays to all cheers
    Points Awarded:

firekillex gave JAKEPEAVY21 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Marigold HD gave JAKEPEAVY21 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Those trades from Waves to Firekillex that were so lopsided make much more sense now.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Just a bump so new players understand what they are getting into.

And beware of the Waves/firekillex trades as they were caught chip dumping last year in the poker room. These are some angle shooting SOB’s.

First ... 13141516