TodaysLocks
    TodaysLocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Quote Originally Posted by KGambler View Post
    Hey Lock, squares are gonna square. You can't stop them.

Let them think they can just watch the games and come up with profitable bets against a line derived by objectively crunching numbers with the best tools available.
    Yeah really couldnt have said it better.

Last night my gut told me rams. But my power rankings and data software told me Seattle. Gotta stay objective.

I am done. These threads always turn personal for no reason. Would be nice to discuss a game and give thoughts without personal attacks.

samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

That would be nice lock, a thread without personal attacks....we can only dream.

I am on Stanford too, not sure about the o/u so I will ride with you on the Over.

Let's Cash It!!!

Rob7168
    Rob7168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3956

bump

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

also i like VT and their experience theyve had in some tough games even before this season they played alabama really tough last year who went on to win the title, of course majority of the public dont recall this or bother to find out....t. taylor has had the benefit of going up against some of the most talented defenses(bama, boise, FSU) nothing fazes this team they will show their battle-tested colors tonite and continue stanfords losing streak in the bowls. i worry about stanford because theyve been beating up on the non-bowl teams down the stretch and they may have trouble adjusting in the early going to better competition its a tendency ive picked upon watching teams that come into the bowls without having played good competition recently.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

lol no really....everytime i see a post from you, brock landers, or mr gunther i fade it. and i win money. but good luck with stanford tonight. 2 words....ryan williams

STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

stanford rolls tonight baby

First 12