Pride>UFC
    Pride>UFC's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got inside information...SDSU vs Navy

I just graduated from San Diego State University...everyone should congratulate me ...anyways, this season I was a student manager for the SDSU football team...and let me tell u something...we underachieved like crazy this year. Although coach Brady Hoke turned around our We lost to Missouri (poor tackling), TCU (bad coaching, BYU (referee investigation), and Utah ( 17 pt lead turned into a chokejob). Anyways, SDSU will win and cover easily for several reasons against Navy...I just quit the team last week because I didn't wanna stand in the rainstorm that has hit the beautiful city of San Diego.

1. We have had more time to prepare for this game...Navy just came off an emotional win vs Army while we were practicing hard in the rain, preparing for their run heavy offense.
    2. We signed Hoke's extension. With Hoke signing an extension, our players and coaching staff can focus on the task at hand.
    3. Our receivers and back. Navy can't cover the great Vincent Brown or DeMarco Sampson, neither can they stop freshman sensation Ronnie Hillman.
    4. Home-field advantage. We will have more fans than Navy as the game will be played here in San Diego. It's our facility, which means we will be highly motivated...Navy can't stop our offense and our defense is outstanding at home!
    5. Navy sucks. They beat NOBODY this year! They lost to Maryland, Air Force and Duke, while we beat Air Force and would totally dominate Duke and Maryland. We hung in there with Missouri and TCU on the road.
    6. The line started at -6 and now it's at -3.5...what a joke...Navy is soooo overrated and we are gonna win this game easily!
    7. The football team is jealous of how successful our basketball team has been this season. The basketball team is ranked #7 and receiving much recognition while the football team has been craving some attention and a top 25 ranking all season...this is their chance!

The only thing that slightly concerns me is that it's been raining worse than I've ever seen in San Diego this past week, so that might hurt our passing game, but it's expected to clear up Thursday despite a wet field.

The under might also be a good bet, but SDSU wins this game easy...lock it up now!

DrSize
    DrSize's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I agree and I started a thread on the same thing.....I want to load up on SDSU at -3...not sure why the line has moved so much...better team, and home field....I shouldn't be overthinking this one

zoso11871
    zoso11871's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2334

I like SDSU here.

griffey_mojo
    griffey_mojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9723

Quote Originally Posted by Pride>UFC View Post
    I just graduated from San Diego State University...everyone should congratulate me ...anyways, this season I was a student manager for the SDSU football team...and let me tell u something...we underachieved like crazy this year. Although coach Brady Hoke turned around our We lost to Missouri (poor tackling), TCU (bad coaching, BYU (referee investigation), and Utah ( 17 pt lead turned into a chokejob). Anyways, SDSU will win and cover easily for several reasons against Navy...I just quit the team last week because I didn't wanna stand in the rainstorm that has hit the beautiful city of San Diego.

1. We have had more time to prepare for this game...Navy just came off an emotional win vs Army while we were practicing hard in the rain, preparing for their run heavy offense.
    2. We signed Hoke's extension. With Hoke signing an extension, our players and coaching staff can focus on the task at hand.
    3. Our receivers and back. Navy can't cover the great Vincent Brown or DeMarco Sampson, neither can they stop freshman sensation Ronnie Hillman.
    4. Home-field advantage. We will have more fans than Navy as the game will be played here in San Diego. It's our facility, which means we will be highly motivated...Navy can't stop our offense and our defense is outstanding at home!
    5. Navy sucks. They beat NOBODY this year! They lost to Maryland, Air Force and Duke, while we beat Air Force and would totally dominate Duke and Maryland. We hung in there with Missouri and TCU on the road.
    6. The line started at -6 and now it's at -3.5...what a joke...Navy is soooo overrated and we are gonna win this game easily!
    7. The football team is jealous of how successful our basketball team has been this season. The basketball team is ranked #7 and receiving much recognition while the football team has been craving some attention and a top 25 ranking all season...this is their chance!

The only thing that slightly concerns me is that it's been raining worse than I've ever seen in San Diego this past week, so that might hurt our passing game, but it's expected to clear up Thursday despite a wet field.

The under might also be a good bet, but SDSU wins this game easy...lock it up now!

" Navy Sucks " .... So this is your " Inside Information " ? .... You're a fool .

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9546

So they choke away a bunch of games and now they're going to put it all together?

I'm on Navy +3.5. They always come out firing in these bowl games.

Pride>UFC

Quote Originally Posted by griffey_mojo View Post
    " Navy Sucks " .... So this is your " Inside Information " ? .... You're a fool .
    have fun losing all your money...who has Navy beaten? exactly? lick the nuts

Pride>UFC

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    So they choke away a bunch of games and now they're going to put it all together? I'm on Navy +3.5. They always come out firing in these bowl games.
    yeah well losing to Maryland and Duke is much more impressive right? nice avatar of an ugly actress dooche bag

Pride>UFC

Quote Originally Posted by griffey_mojo View Post
    i came in your mom's face

Bigcheez
    Bigcheez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5585

Should be a good game. SDSU does have 2 good receivers but Navy will be going hard with the run game. With all the rain there lately the field conditions might be a factor.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9546

You can't even spell douche bag.

yeah well losing to Maryland and Duke is much more impressive right? nice avatar of an ugly actress dooche bag

the12thman
    the12thman's Avatar Become A Pro!

like SDSU

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

SD St. is a good club, no doubt. Underrated, too.
    BUT the military schools do great ATS in bowl games. Over 80% when the opponent is a .600 club or better.
    100% of these players are future military officers, leaders, men of character. More focused. Every one of them.
    Generally, a lot of the players on the teams they play are future gym teachers, knucklehaed jocks... though of course, some are very talented physically, and OF COURSE there are some that are of sound character and well focused. But not ALL of them!
    The military schools LOVE to be the underdog. To out play superior physical talent with their ferocious committment is what makes them tick. They live for it.
    Navy shredded Missouri last yr, won by 30 or so... MU was a big favorite with a few # 1 draft choices on the roster.
    MU was a BCS school and Navy was fired up... they may not be as fired up for SD St... no offense... but they WILL have a lot of Navy people at the game since SD has a huge Navy base.
    A good strategy would to bet the THREE military schools this yr, BIG... you should go 2-1.

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2125

I like it and I will be there. I always do the poinsettia and Holiday Bowls. Lots of fun. Go Aztecs

inthetank
    inthetank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Now that's a great post Serbone. This is my first here. Years ago Navy played Ohio St. and was a HUGE dog. Think Woody H. was coaching then. This was before I realized how good service teams were in the bowls, esp. as doggies. In short, NAVY totally outplayed them, covered, and my 'nuts were in a vice' for 2 weeks still in shock!. NO MORE!

jrmartin.mig
    jrmartin.mig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9124

You do realize that one of the largest Naval Bases in the World is located in San Diego right? If anyone should be considering this a home game, it should be Navy.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

so wheres the inside info?

everything you said i could find on the internet

CougarSports
    CougarSports's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ok. Will see!

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

SDSU lost to TCU because of bad tackling? I thought they lost because it was TCU and not shit team like Utah State. Who exactly did SDSU beat this year? Nobody that's who. SDSU isn't a bad team at all but they aren't exactly great either. It's one thing to practice for Navy's triple option offense but it's another thing to actually stop it. Should be a close game.

MeatMan73
    MeatMan73's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brady Hoke will be gone, perhaps/possibly to Michigan.
    The Triple Option is a big pain in the butt for teams who havent defended it before. That offense is a different animal to teams defending spread formation all year.
    I'll take a run-oriented team in the rain over a pass-oriented team.
    SDSU can't be too excited about a home "Bowl" game with no new place to go and see after a long Bowl draught.
    Navy has a base in San Diego. Crowd should be a non-factor.
    Don't underestimate the discipline and intelligence of the Midshipmen, just ask Notre Dame.

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

Navy wins this game outright. SDSU lost to Utah pathetic

griffey_mojo
    griffey_mojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9723

Quote Originally Posted by MeatMan73 View Post
    The Triple Option is a big pain in the butt for teams who havent defended it before. That offense is a different animal to teams defending spread formation all year.
    SDSU can't be too excited about a home "Bowl" game with no new place to go and see after a long Bowl draught.
    Don't underestimate the discipline and intelligence of the Midshipmen, just ask Notre Dame.

Meat Man ... you're 100% right ... but you're forgetting the most important thing ... this Douche has " inside information " ... " Navy Sucks " ... this is his " inside information " Have you EVER read anything more stupid in your entire life ? I'm sure the douche will come up with something real clever now ... Maybe he'll say: " Navy Blows "

Hey "pride" ... change your nic ... you have no pride.

DangerousOne
    DangerousOne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Thank you for the unbiased inside info Captain Maturity.

The fiddler
    The fiddler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Unless Navy fumbles 5 times, they will steamroll San Diego State...who has been very mediocre on defense all year.

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2125

Quote Originally Posted by jrmartin.mig View Post
    You do realize that one of the largest Naval Bases in the World is located in San Diego right? If anyone should be considering this a home game, it should be Navy.
    wrong...San Diego Alumni is coming out of the wood works for this. Its going to be a black out as the players requested during the BYU/SDSU basketball game two weeks ago.

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0
    HoldEmHook!!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Anchors Away....Navy Rolls

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30722

i came in your mom's face
    Pics please.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30722

Quote Originally Posted by MeatMan73 View Post
    The field will be wet from the day before, but there will be no rain.

Serbone

Quote Originally Posted by Serbone View Post
    SD St. is a good club, no doubt. Underrated, too.
    BUT the military schools do great ATS in bowl games. Over 80% when the opponent is a .600 club or better.
    100% of these players are future military officers, leaders, men of character. More focused. Every one of them.
    Generally, a lot of the players on the teams they play are future gym teachers, knucklehaed jocks... though of course, some are very talented physically, and OF COURSE there are some that are of sound character and well focused. But not ALL of them!
    The military schools LOVE to be the underdog. To out play superior physical talent with their ferocious committment is what makes them tick. They live for it.
    Navy shredded Missouri last yr, won by 30 or so... MU was a big favorite with a few # 1 draft choices on the roster.
    MU was a BCS school and Navy was fired up... they may not be as fired up for SD St... no offense... but they WILL have a lot of Navy people at the game since SD has a huge Navy base.
    A good strategy would to bet the THREE military schools this yr, BIG... you should go 2-1.
    OOPS.
    The stadium is underwater, really.
    They say they will get it ready... but what will the natural turf field condition be like tomorrow nite?
    If it is a muddy, wet, field I will probably stay away from Navy.
    It is more difficult to run in the mud than pass... and SD St. is a superior passing team to Navy, and of course Navy depends on the run.
    THAT's one of the reasons you always wait until just before game time to place a wager.
    Last edited by Serbone; 12-22-10 at 10:43 PM.

Serbone

Quote Originally Posted by inthetank View Post
    Now that's a great post Serbone. This is my first here. Years ago Navy played Ohio St. and was a HUGE dog. Think Woody H. was coaching then. This was before I realized how good service teams were in the bowls, esp. as doggies. In short, NAVY totally outplayed them, covered, and my 'nuts were in a vice' for 2 weeks still in shock!. NO MORE!
    Thanks.
    Most posters here just pick a game and give no valid reasons. So what, I ask.
    I do not post often, but almost always give rationale.
    As you can see from another post I just made, I might back off from the Nay bet if it is slippery out there.
    Completely changes the dynamics.

timmyboy34243
    eaglesphan
    timmyboy34243's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17432

they can pump the water off of the field but they can't pump it out of the ground........already played the under 2x's as well as the 1H under, may add to position tomorrow.......

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    SDSU lost to TCU because of bad tackling? I thought they lost because it was TCU and not shit team like Utah State. Who exactly did SDSU beat this year? Nobody that's who. SDSU isn't a bad team at all but they aren't exactly great either. It's one thing to practice for Navy's triple option offense but it's another thing to actually stop it. Should be a close game.
    Do you consider Air Force to be a triple-option team?

dabuffman
    dabuffman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

will be on Navy ML

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

opinion is biased never want to follow ur heart when betting...by the way ur bball team is very good ill give u that they r one of the few teams i respect in the pathetic state of college hoops these days

brock
    brock's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12584

Thanks for your post. SDSU it is.

dontazeme1
    dontazeme1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

pick a side and pray nobody has real insight stupid degenerates

123 Last