DIRTYDIRTY
    DIRTYDIRTY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

liking the under in this one and yes san diego and norfolk virginia are the two biggest naval bases in the US.

gambling_man777
    gambling_man777's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah what kind of inside information was he talking about? come on man...i read all of that for nothing!

I'm taking SDSU in the first half. Leaning on taking the the under for the 1st half.

Roots416
    Always Fresh at Tim Hortons!
    Roots416's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I think it will be under 1h as well. I'm buying .5 (just seems a bit safer) u30.5 -120 for me. Time shall tell but I think this is a good bet, field and all. Gives me time to recalibrate for the 2h if need be as well. For what it's worth.

rviqueira
    rviqueira's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    SDSU lost to TCU because of bad tackling? I thought they lost because it was TCU and not shit team like Utah State. Who exactly did SDSU beat this year? Nobody that's who. SDSU isn't a bad team at all but they aren't exactly great either. It's one thing to practice for Navy's triple option offense but it's another thing to actually stop it. Should be a close game.

Who's in the guy's avatar? I love athletic chicks.

rviqueira
    rviqueira's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm going light on SDSU... Better team, hung in there with the best. Navy's lost to mediocre teams and won't be effective. I see more SDSU kids showing up at this game. They got the day off tomorrow and the school's got like 30k students.

CLASSIC ROCK
    CLASSIC ROCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Don't know what it is,but military schools seem to be more focused and play harder in bowls

Junkyard Dog
    Get up and Get it
    Junkyard Dog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1947

already have navy +5, might play some sds ml

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

for future reference

pride>ufc is just some kid battling through puberty, all of his threads are garbage

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8511

Looks like once again we can not agree GL all. I had already took Navy before I read this so I'm locked in !! but like I said GL all !!! Navy in my opinion will hold the ball in long drives and try keep the ball out of the hands of those great receivers but whom ever wins the turn over battle most likely will win this one and Dobbs had 4 against Army but none the 6 games prior so I went with the well discipline boys from Annapolis.

DblDeuce
    DblDeuce's Avatar Become A Pro!

Decisions, decisions....

DblDeuce
    DblDeuce's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can't decide on this one.

Pride>UFC
    Pride>UFC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Night-Tripper View Post
    Do you consider Air Force to be a triple-option team?
    exactly! what you butt pirates don't understand is that our defense shut down Air Force's triple option and have been working on stopping Navy's the last 3 weeks...retards...

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Quote Originally Posted by Pride>UFC View Post
    exactly! what you butt pirates don't understand is that our defense shut down Air Force's triple option and have been working on stopping Navy's the last 3 weeks...retards...
    You shut it down??? You gave up 312 yards on the ground! to Air Force. The week before you gave up 271 to BYU. I do like SDSU's qb though. I think he should be able to throw all over Navy. Navy allows 220 through the air and SDSU averages 297. I still can't make up my mind on this game. I'm leaning SDSU right now. That sloppy field will probably hurt Navy's ground game some.

Pride>UFC

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    You shut it down??? You gave up 312 yards on the ground! to Air Force. The week before you gave up 271 to BYU. I do like SDSU's qb though. I think he should be able to throw all over Navy. Navy allows 220 through the air and SDSU averages 297. I still can't make up my mind on this game. I'm leaning SDSU right now. That sloppy field will probably hurt Navy's ground game some.

All of those yards were given up in garbage time when we had a comfortable 2 score lead...the 1st half they barely had the ball

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I just graduated from San Diego State University...everyone should congratulate me ...anyways, this season I was a student manager for the SDSU football team...and let me tell u something...we underachieved like crazy this year. Although coach Brady Hoke turned around our We lost to Missouri (poor tackling), TCU (bad coaching, BYU (referee investigation), and Utah ( 17 pt lead turned into a chokejob). Anyways, SDSU will win and cover easily for several reasons against Navy...I just quit the team last week because I didn't wanna stand in the rainstorm that has hit the beautiful city of San Diego.

1. We have had more time to prepare for this game...Navy just came off an emotional win vs Army while we were practicing hard in the rain, preparing for their run heavy offense.
    2. We signed Hoke's extension. With Hoke signing an extension, our players and coaching staff can focus on the task at hand.
    3. Our receivers and back. Navy can't cover the great Vincent Brown or DeMarco Sampson, neither can they stop freshman sensation Ronnie Hillman.
    4. Home-field advantage. We will have more fans than Navy as the game will be played here in San Diego. It's our facility, which means we will be highly motivated...Navy can't stop our offense and our defense is outstanding at home!
    5. Navy sucks. They beat NOBODY this year! They lost to Maryland, Air Force and Duke, while we beat Air Force and would totally dominate Duke and Maryland. We hung in there with Missouri and TCU on the road.
    6. The line started at -6 and now it's at -3.5...what a joke...Navy is soooo overrated and we are gonna win this game easily!
    7. The football team is jealous of how successful our basketball team has been this season. The basketball team is ranked #7 and receiving much recognition while the football team has been craving some attention and a top 25 ranking all season...this is their chance!

The only thing that slightly concerns me is that it's been raining worse than I've ever seen in San Diego this past week, so that might hurt our passing game, but it's expected to clear up Thursday despite a wet field.

The under might also be a good bet, but SDSU wins this game easy...lock it up now!
    Another utterly stupid post by the same phony who claimed to be a bookie in San Diego, has consistanly lost his tail, and is viewed by many on here as a total fool. This guy has to look at his Social Security Card to figure out his name. Take his word for what it is worth. A Student Manager. What a joke. Only a desperatly insecure person would even admit to that. Ofcourse, if he loses, he will claim that he is a bookie, and never wagers, like he did before. What a phony.

Pride>UFC

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Another utterly stupid post by the same phony who claimed to be a bookie in San Diego, has consistanly lost his tail, and is viewed by many on here as a total fool. This guy has to look at his Social Security Card to figure out his name. Take his word for what it is worth. A Student Manager. What a joke. Only a desperatly insecure person would even admit to that. Ofcourse, if he loses, he will claim that he is a bookie, and never wagers, like he did before. What a phony.
    Aren't you the same obese guy who claimed to have me arrested? lol where are the cops? i don't see any...go back to the bratwursts and beer fat boy and enjoy watching your wife get plowed in the butt for your gambling debts

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like SDSU tonight but threads like this usually have me fade. After reading thru the thread I realized that the OP who created the thread is a fraud. To all those who remember this guy and exposed him thank you. It's threads like this that can sway peoples opinions. I've made a conscious decision a while ago only to read advice of trusted posters at sbr but the title is catching. This is another reason sbr should be for pros only. To get rid of clowns like this posting bullshit threads for attention or whatever. Probably doesn't even bet games.

zoso11871
    zoso11871's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2334

I don't see how any of that was inside information.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by zoso11871 View Post
    I don't see how any of that was inside information.
    This kid is just out for attention. Disregard this entire thread.

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

I just graduated from San Diego State University...everyone should congratulate me ...anyways, this season I was a student manager for the SDSU football team...and let me tell u something...we underachieved like crazy this year. Although coach Brady Hoke turned around our We lost to Missouri (poor tackling), TCU (bad coaching, BYU (referee investigation), and Utah ( 17 pt lead turned into a chokejob). Anyways, SDSU will win and cover easily for several reasons against Navy...I just quit the team last week because I didn't wanna stand in the rainstorm that has hit the beautiful city of San Diego.

Don't be such a pu$$y!!!!!

trendon
    trendon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3681

A sloppy field hurts the defense more than the offense. Wind and precipitation hurt the offense.

yurnero
    yurnero's Avatar Become A Pro!

not talking shit like the rest of these guys, but seriously dude, your post had NO insider information that is not readily available to everyone else. if you had told us something like the starting qb is hurt but no one knows about it, okay cool, but you gave us some pretty useless information that i think most everyone on this board already knows.

anyways, bol to you tonight

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

the only inside info was that he quit the team cuz of the rain, haha

RunEmHard
    RunEmHard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

I agree 100% if SD can stop Airforce they will defenetly stop Navy.
    SD ST. - DA points LAARRRGGGGEEEEE!!!!

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

This thread is useless.

MasterP10
    MasterP10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3259

Navy +3.5

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

You're an imbecile and your reading comprehension skills are non-existent. My post was a response to someone who stated that San Diego State would have a problem defending the triple-option. I played the Aztecs against Air Force and I'm playing them tonight.

Now, do everyone here a favor and unplug your modem.

HighFive
    HighFive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

should be an entertaining game!

Poster X
    Poster X's Avatar Become A Pro!

navy will roll over the aztecs tonight.

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA
    CBASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Quote Originally Posted by terpkeg View Post
    Don't be such a pu$$y!!!!!

I was thinking the same thing!

bigmick
    bigmick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

I also have some inside info. My buddy delivers pizzas for a local place and when he was stopped at a stop light he overheard the guy in the car next to him say that one of the players from Navy was in the Navy and therefore they should win. Because of this inside information I believe I will bet on San diego. Winner winner chicken dinner

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA
    CBASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Quote Originally Posted by bigmick View Post
    I also have some inside info. My buddy delivers pizzas for a local place and when he was stopped at a stop light he overheard the guy in the car next to him say that one of the players from Navy was in the Navy and therefore they should win. Because of this inside information I believe I will bet on San diego. Winner winner chicken dinner

eldoctord
    eldoctord's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I watched SDSU play a couple of games this year and also saw the Army Navy game. Do you want my insight too???

kman27
    kman27's Avatar Become A Pro!

trendon
    trendon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3681

Quote Originally Posted by trendon View Post
    A sloppy field hurts the defense more than the offense. Wind and precipitation hurt the offense.
    Or not.

First 123 Last