DrSize
    DrSize's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I am still not sure how so many people were on Navy for this game....I dedicated 2 days to capping this game and the only advantages Navy had was trends from past performances in previous bowl games. I don't want to be one of those pricks that comes on posting after the game saying told you so but I am still puzzled how people thought Navy would cover or win outright...I started a thread a few days before the game more or less saying I don't get how the line was -3.....this was the biggest error in lines I could find this bowl season.....would have made more sense to have it around -7......Needless to say I cashed out large on SDSU and never even sweated the game

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wound up with SD St... liked the wet turf and a quality passing team. It is harder on an option team on the wet natural turf, wet ball exchange, quick cuts. First bowl for SD St in a long time, Navy was not up for these guys, like Navy as BIG dog against BCS schools that is when they cover the most. And the MWC is a good ATS conference in bowls.

First 123