Sammy 11
    Sammy 11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Forever Young Friday..... Biggest day ever!

We all know I lost on the side last night but valiantly won the over with the passion and desire of 77 Bobcats on a million man March to fight for their right to STRUT!, I too have been know to get down!!!!!!! and make a corn cob pipe!, here is my play, I am driving to Vegas again today, I called of work and am betting the biggest baddest wager ever for me........ Connecticut Huskies -5 @ -110 for 75,000 DOLLARS. I could not bet it all at one place, for obvious reasons, I used my friends local and bet 25k, and heading to Vegas as we speak to bet the remaining 50, 000 dollars, 75K on the line, I CAN NOT LOSE THIS WAGER, I WOULD BE DOWN 88% if i lose, my bankroll would be very depleted, and i do not want or wish to go into my Texas Lottery nest egg. I will post form the road as i did last time, and when i get back to my friends house i will let you all know, I am risking a ton of money on one CFB game, I have good information and i was up half the night capping this game, good luck guys THIS WILL BE A MONUMENTAL NIGHT FOR SAMMY SUNSHINE, IF I LOSE THIS 75K WAGER I WILL NEVER EVER POST HERE AGAIN, and thats a promise, have a blessed Friday. p.s. i know they say what ever happens in Vegas...... stays in Vegas, well my 50k will not be staying in Vegas after this game, 75,000 dollars on the line, actually more because of the juice. see you all later.

PAPSMEAR
    PAPSMEAR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

fairytale

gv12
    gv12's Avatar Become A Pro!

dude, why don't you post a ticket just once so you have some credibility in this forum, otherwise you are just a 12 year old on another sugar rush with access to bold color lettering on a computer.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Husker, MTek, drfunkmaster, and jimmyg2727

gv12
    gv12's Avatar Become A Pro!

forgot to say, thanks for the fade material

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

I tell you what Sammy, if you can post a legit picture of the ticket you wagered on, I'll have everyone stop posting rude comments.
    No excuses about driving to Vegas and blah,blah,blah, just do it.
    It's that simple.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Quote Originally Posted by gv12 View Post
    dude, why don't you post a ticket just once so you have some credibility in this forum, otherwise you are just a 12 year old on another sugar rush with access to bold color lettering on a computer.
    He's definitely on some kind of white substance, lol

Sammy 11

Some guys are plainly and elatedly upset that I CAN AFFORD TO BET LARGE AND IN CHARGE, I AM 37 YEARS YOUNG, I OWNED A PIZZA SHOP IN PHILLY FOR YEARS, 5 TO BE EXACT, I HAVE GAMBLED ON SPORTS FOR ALMOST 14 YEARS, AND I HAVE WORKED SINCE I WAS 15, IF I DIDN'T HAVE THAT KIND OF MONEY WHAT KIND OF MAN WOULD I BE? AND I AM NOT EVEN COUNTING THE 103,000 DOLLARS I WON IN 2002, AS PART OF THIS BANKROLL, BE HAPPY AND FOLLOW ME OR FADE ME, I NEVER EVER TELL A GUY WHO OR WHAT TO BET, HELL ITS MY HARD EARNED DOUGH AND I WILL BET AND HOW MUCH I HAVE OR CAN AFFORD, AND I HOPE ALL OF YOU WOULD DO THE SAME, ITS NO SURPRISE GUYS GET JEALOUS THAT I HAVE A TREMENDOUS BANKROLL AND CAN MAKE A 75K WAGER, BUT HELL I WORKED HARD FOR YEARS BUILDING IT, LOOK AT ME AT COVERS, I WON EVERY DAY ON THERE AND MADE MOST OF MY RECENT BANKROLL IN THE NBA AND NFL ALSO FALL AND WINTER, I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE AND EVERYTHING TO GAIN, I WAS A MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER IN THE LATE 90'S IN SEATTLE,WASH, AND I CAN AND WILL WIN THIS WAGER AND MAKE EVERYBODY WHO SUPPORTS ME FULL OF GLEE!, BEING SMART HAS ITS REWARDS AS MOST OF YOU KNOW, WELL BEING A TOP OF THE LINE FIRST IN CLASS AND STUD HOPE CAPPER WITH A BLUE TOOTH AND RED BUTTON BABY, I CAN NOT LOSE, I AM AS HUMBLE AS YOUR GREAT GRANNY'S APPLE COBBLER PIE!, IF YOU CAN NOT HANG WITH THE REAL MEN THEN GO BACK ON THE PORCH OR STOOP OR DRIVEWAY AND HANG WITH YOUR UNCLE TOMMY AND AUNT BERNICE WHILE THEY MAKE SUPPER, I AM SWEET SAMMY SUNSHINE AND I MAKE DREAMS COME TRUE AND PEOPLE HAPPY, I PUT MY PLAY OUT FOR ALL THE WORLD TO SEE! JUST LIKE BARRY MANILOW USED TO HUM ON THE RADIO! OK ABOUT 6AM HERE IN CALI, ABOUT TO MAKE THE 4 PLUS HOUR DRIVE TO VEGAS, I WILL POST ON THE ROAD OF LIFE, SAMMY SHAKE DOWN WILL RIDE AGAIN! WHOOO HOO!. LET THE SUN SHINE IN! ANNIE, CIRCA 1958! SALUTE THE SAMMY!

hoop guru
    hoop guru's Avatar Become A Pro!

conn is a terrible road team. better games on saturday than taking conn. Once this poster loses tonite, we will not see this poster for a long time.

305GURU
    305GURU's Avatar Become A Pro!

75k on uconn...post ur play or take a picture of it with ur iphone...something

DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Good luck, anyway!

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Yopu are so full of crap that it reeks all the way to California. No high roller in his right mnd EVER posts the amount of money he is wagering. Only a lying fool would do that. If you were legit (and you are not), the IRS and other Government agencies would be all over your ass. They, and other people, can easily trace your name, address, banking information, and everything else about your life just by getting your I.P address. So do not try to spread the maneur in here. You are a flat out liar.

If you can not get 75K down in Vegas, you are just another Joe Pub drunk. If you play the big money, you can get it down. Also, no one talks about lottery winning on the net. That is a great way to get yourself kidnapped, murdered, or just plain beat up. Actually, a liar like you deserves to get his tail kicked. Now there is an idea.

fishtot
    fishtot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4082

Why do you people care so much about what this guy posts? Hes not hurting anybody, follow or dont....read his stuff or dont, but dont let it bother you that much....as far as I can see, this guy is doing pretty good, let him be, If he loses, he loses, but if he wins good for him, dont let it consume your lives like it obviously seems to be doing

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Why are you yelling at us, Sammy?

kurt_06518
    kurt_06518's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

i dont know why u all get so pissed and r taking this so serious, i think he is hilarious

Husker
    Husker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

Go Huskies! Already on it. Not for 75k though.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Sammy, i'll believe you if you just post a picture of Chumlee

And not the one that I just used.
    Points Awarded:

DangerousOne gave Kermit 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ufcmma36
    ufcmma36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 787

im on da fade

FilletMaster
    FilletMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Sammy, i'll believe you if you just post a picture of Chumlee

And not the one that I just used.

LMAO. OH CHUMLEE

BetThemDogs
    BetThemDogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Guys-- take it easy on him. I'm sure he uses money management and this bet is 1-2% of his bankroll.

thomas6512
    thomas6512's Avatar Become A Pro!

sammy i love you
    im with you to the end
    lets go uconn

thomas6512
    thomas6512's Avatar Become A Pro!

lets go sammy sunshine

goallinebob
    goallinebob's Avatar Become A Pro!

I live here in vegas and would love to meet you and see that wager made and if you allow me i'll even buy you dinner and can get you a room for free,,,,,,,,,,

bsjmcconnell
    bsjmcconnell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1007

if he has 75k to place on a wager, why does he have to call off work?? does he hold a side job a ** D's??

Don Giovanni
    Don Giovanni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Quote Originally Posted by bsjmcconnell View Post
    if he has 75k to place on a wager, why does he have to call off work?? does he hold a side job a ** D's??
    Not only called off work, but is working even though he hit the lottery, this is funny stuff, good reading though!

docvinny
    docvinny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1895

this is a funny thread

pimpinaces
    pimpinaces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1470

Rutgers is my play of the week

hugh4310
    hugh4310's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

good luck Sammy

Sammy 11

hi Guys just arrived in Vegas and it
    Is hot!!! Going to place my wagers now. I called in the 25K wager to my friends Local and now I headed over the the MGM Grand and the 3 other sports books, this is a huge wager for me and I fully expect to win it with the dedication and power of 79 water buffalos laying on the side of the road waiting for jump.Sammy SUnshine will be back.

kurt_06518
    kurt_06518's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

bring the pain

coloradobuff
    coloradobuff's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck sam man

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm just trying to figure out why your money management is so bad. If you bet like this to obtain this bankroll by winning, "every day". I can't see how you win long term. No one actually cares how much your betting, it's the fact you have to brag about it and put yourself above everyone by always bringing it up. If you are why no post it and shut everyone up. In the land of the lost (aka Internet) saying your laying 75k means as much as saying I'm a 9ft giant with a 21 inch dong. 99% of the time you can clear the haters by backing up your claims.

It's not your picks as much as it is your presentation. If you act like a professional, you'll get treated like a professional. Act like a clown who writes in pretty colors, all-caps with no punctuation and you'll get treated like one. You seem like a nice enough guy, but then again so did Manson. Good luck to whatever you bet.

zephyr
    zephyr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 581

Sammy. Seriously. How'd you know about Gramma's apple cobbler pie!!!???? Sheeesh. You're like a seer or something!!!!!

Scamando
    Scamando's Avatar Become A Pro!

SAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Fu3kin Picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU DBAG!
    take a picture at mgm, take a picture of your hairy balls to prove you are not 13. take a picture of your ticket. Ask your boyfriend to take a picture of you with your ticket, or your $50,000 cash. There is no way you are using a paper trail like a VC for all of this, and I assume that is why is you are splitting your action at different books in Vegas.

ireland1946
    ireland1946's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2267

Sammy you are going to lose your shirt (if its true what your posting, I am not sure)
    I have good info and took Rutgers + 6 yesterday, but my bet is a lot smaller, so I wish
    you good luck, it seem like its do or die for you

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have a really good feeling about my Rutgers bet now.

1234 ... Last