My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

So did you find Chumlee yet?

las8
    BigdaddyQH is a pedophile
    las8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16799

this guy is a joker. if you are playing 75k on one bet that doesnt even look that good you should at least have a b.berry if not an iphone. just upload a picture of your tickets, simple. otherwise you are just like everyother PMSing 15 year old on here but a little more metro with your cute colors.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

HAhahah like the fact he says he won $103'000. SHIT thats chump change, you honestly think thats alot of money. Dude you a joke, you have not seen money. Take a picture of these tickets. You talk the talk , now its its time to show the talk.. Heck you dont have to, but to prove your credibilty i think its a good idea.

castle
    castle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy 11 View Post
    hi Guys just arrived in Vegas and it Is hot!!!
    I live in Vegas. It's like 75 outside. Wtf are you talking about

JoMoney2785
    JoMoney2785's Avatar Become A Pro!

def going rutgers

EddieMush
    In Seaweed we trust !!!
    EddieMush's Avatar Become A Pro!

lets recap sammy's plays yesterday

K State
    Montreal Canadiens
    Braves Ml
    Brave alt rl
    Nebraska over

aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Because he's mocking everyone by saying how easy sportsbetting is and then he changes a superlock at the last hour the other day bc of a hunch. This guy deserves to be ridiculed. Wouldn't be suprised if he changes his pick to rutgers in the 2q after saying his car flew into a ditch and he was able to get his bets in in time but wasn't able to post it here.

Quote Originally Posted by fishtot View Post
    Why do you people care so much about what this guy posts? Hes not hurting anybody, follow or dont....read his stuff or dont, but dont let it bother you that much....as far as I can see, this guy is doing pretty good, let him be, If he loses, he loses, but if he wins good for him, dont let it consume your lives like it obviously seems to be doing

Zzapper
    Zzapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Sammy I don't care if you wager a dollar or 1 mil. a game. All I know is that you've been picking winners and that's all that matters. GL

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

Quote Originally Posted by aman86 View Post
    Because he's mocking everyone by saying how easy sportsbetting is and then he changes a superlock at the last hour the other day bc of a hunch. This guy deserves to be ridiculed. Wouldn't be suprised if he changes his pick to rutgers in the 2q after saying his car flew into a ditch and he was able to get his bets in in time but wasn't able to post it here.
    You know he is gonna have a vision, just wait and see he is gonna change his bet... Shit if i was a director of a movie i couldn't come up with this shit even if i tried. He is pure genius of a clown.

Vegas is not hot. temp in the mid 70s.. Stay away from the meth, and nose candy.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

on the same side

UCONN will win by 10+

nice pick bro

Mr Windy City
    BANNED
    Mr Windy City's Avatar Become A Pro!

dude is this that sammy the pizza guy from covers?

LTCOL27
    LTCOL27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by MendozaLine View Post
    I have a really good feeling about my Rutgers bet now.

nbaprofosor
    nbaprofosor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

sorry man you are gone lose.because playboy on ruther+5.5 side heavy
    the man is like 15-3

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Zzapper View Post
    Sammy I don't care if you wager a dollar or 1 mil. a game. All I know is that you've been picking winners and that's all that matters. GL
    50% ? have fun winning with that pal.

JayTrotter
    JayTrotter's Avatar Become A Pro!

he picks winners.

I stepped outside, about 75 degress in Sin City.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Windy City View Post
    dude is this that sammy the pizza guy from covers?
    Yep. It's the same clown. I guess he decided to join up here to maintain his title and Legacy of the biggest douchebag to ever post on a gambling forum.

Mashaka
    Mashaka's Avatar Become A Pro!

THIS WILL BE A MONUMENTAL NIGHT FOR SAMMY SUNSHINE, IF I LOSE THIS 75K WAGER I WILL NEVER EVER POST HERE AGAIN, and thats a promise,

I hope you keep your promise clown...

Scamando
    Scamando's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sammy, like crayons. Dont you just love Purple. My dad can beat your dad up.

Sarone1980
    Sarone1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I'm betting Rutgers for sure. I met this guy in Philly at one of his motivational speeches. After listening to him talk I ended up hating myself, giving my dog to my siste,r and moving into my mom's basment for the next 5 years.

Occasionally I would eat at his Pizza joint and get incredible cases of stomach upset and diarehha. My mom couldn't take it so she kicked me out and I ended up living with my uncle (and still do.)

I have faded everyone of his plays and am now the proud owner of a new Toyota Camry. My mom and I are going to look at new apartments tomorrow.

Scamando

Quote Originally Posted by sarone1980 View Post
    i'm betting rutgers for sure. I met this guy in philly at one of his motivational speeches. After listening to him talk i ended up hating myself, giving my dog to my siste,r and moving into my mom's basment for the next 5 years. Occasionally i would eat at his pizza joint and get incredible cases of stomach upset and diarehha. My mom couldn't take it so she kicked me out and i ended up living with my uncle (and still do.) i have faded everyone of his plays and am now the proud owner of a new toyota camry. My mom and i are going to look at new apartments tomorrow.
    omg wtf

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Guys, it's not do or die. If he loses, he'll have a play of at least "a hundred thousand" tomorrow.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by Mashaka View Post
    I hope you keep your promise clown...
    he's made the same promises before and he's never lived up to them.

By the way, I compiled Sammy's record earlier today.

FilletMaster
    FilletMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

sammy your on the right side. you got this today. no doubt.

Scamando

Sammy just emailed me a picture from his iphone from Las Vegas. Ill post it up for him because he said he does not know how to do it.

HoofHearted
    HoofHearted's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 33

Bro you can not expect to win betting everyday in the long term. You see all those hotels staring at you in Vegas. They were built by all of our losses. I wish you good luck but really dude you are going about winning using a terrible game plan. Because of that I am going to have to fade you by taking Rutgers tonight. Good luck again.

kevinslack1016
    kevinslack1016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

pizza shop in philly, living in seattle, won lottery in texas, now living in LA, and took an iq test at Duke University sammy? All this moving and you still have your lottery nest egg fromk 8 years ago? like michael irvin would say, C'MON MAN!

only a $102,000 lottery winning at that, equivalent to 1 day of Sammy wagers...

Lazyboy311
    Lazyboy311's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 29

Scamando.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA on that pic. Our secretary just came in and was like "What's so damn funny?". I showed her. She laughed. Next time I read Sammy's threads (hopefully won't be any more after tonight) I should prob shut the door....

Sammy 11
    Sammy 11's Avatar Become A Pro!

i am back at my friends house, ALL THE WAGERS HAVE BEEN PLACED, I am on cloud freaking 9! see u all soon, i got dinner and a movie then the game! P.S. BOB From VEGAS IF YOU REALLY WANT TO MEET.LET ME KNOW, YOU CAN BUT ME A DRINK, AND I WILL BUT YOU WHATEVER THE FREAK YOU WANT! BECAUSE I AM THIS CLOSE TO WINNING 75,000 DOLLARS! Sammy Side Walk will glide on on fours tonight brother!!!!

Kermit

Sammy, are these your shoes?

kevinslack1016
    kevinslack1016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

i am back at my friends house, ALL THE WAGERS HAVE BEEN PLACED, I am on cloud freaking 9! see u all soon, i got dinner and a movie then the game! P.S. BOB From VEGAS IF YOU REALLY WANT TO MEET.LET ME KNOW, YOU CAN BUT ME A DRINK, AND I WILL BUT YOU WHATEVER THE FREAK YOU WANT! BECAUSE I AM THIS CLOSE TO WINNING 75,000 DOLLARS! Sammy Side Walk will glide on on fours tonight brother!!!!
    spoken like a true man with 143 IQ

SR
    SR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

I agree with the above post.

Kermit

Apparently if you But him, he is looking freaking forward to Butting you on all fours tonight.

slyone66
    slyone66's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pictures sammy, you have a cell phone that takes them i'm sure. Just one and we will be happy. And on a side note i am on uconn. So if you are legit. Hope you cash. But if you are bullchiting, which alot of people do on the forums. Then you are a piece of terd for making us even read this.

sjm5122
    sjm5122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11889

I'm on Rutgers, you're a loser, I feel good about my bet.

Sammy 11
    Sammy 11's Avatar Become A Pro!

BOB I meant buy hit the wrong key bro, AND LIKE I SAID IF I DO LOSE THIS BIG BAD WAGER, I WILL NEVER EVER EVER POST ON HERE AS LONG AS I LIVE, AND I KNOW MOST OF YOU WILL MISS ME, SO CONN. WILL WILL BY AT LEAST 5 TO 7 POINTS!!!!!!!

First 12345 ... Last