COOGI
    COOGI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by fishtot View Post
    Why do you people care so much about what this guy posts? Hes not hurting anybody, follow or dont....read his stuff or dont, but dont let it bother you that much....as far as I can see, this guy is doing pretty good, let him be, If he loses, he loses, but if he wins good for him, dont let it consume your lives like it obviously seems to be doing
    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Sammy, i'll believe you if you just post a picture of Chumlee And not the one that I just used.
    i love Pawnstar ... please sammy go to pawnstar and taking Chumlee or the old man pic please ....to prove that u in vegas

Beat up the book
    Beat up the book's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

Who goes to a movie in vegas?

COOGI

I dont care how much u bet...it's your money........but i am with u tonight uconn-5......remember!!! Troy + 3 and under the total....gl sammy sunshine .......i wish i have 75k to bet.....

Joe_Shabadoo
    Joe_Shabadoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Oh yeah, everyone, remember how he "played" the over in the NEB/KSU game last night?

Of course, because he's saying that he did so now.....

samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

Quote Originally Posted by Zzapper View Post
    Sammy I don't care if you wager a dollar or 1 mil. a game. All I know is that you've been picking winners and that's all that matters. GL

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMush View Post
    lets recap sammy's plays yesterday

K State
    Montreal Canadiens
    Braves Ml
    Brave alt rl
    Nebraska over

Winners??? 1-4

Can you please enlighten me Z?

Lazyboy311
    Lazyboy311's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 29

Quote Originally Posted by Beat up the book View Post
    Who goes to a movie in vegas?
    Someone who isn't really there

Sammy 11
    Sammy 11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi Guys out to dinner right now at a local famous diner and when i got here it was in the 70's, but hey thats hot when you just came back from San Francisco and its cold there, and i am not going to the movies, my game is soon upon us, i am going to see a movie on DVD at my friends house, guys this game is the best game of the night and I own it! watch and see how the Unnivesity of CONN. MARCHES DOWN THE FIELD TIME AND TIME AGAIN, I AM 7-1 IN CFB AND UP OVER 60,000 DOLLARS, please do not ever lose sight of that fact. When i was a youth, i wanted a walkie-talkie so damn bad... but we were not rich, we lived in a 2 bedroom apartment, and I washed cars, sold candy and shovled snow till i made that money, it felt really good to know in life....... IF YOU WANT SOMETHING...... GO OUT AND GET IT. I LIVE BY THAT MONTRA. maybe thats why i succed in life with a plethara of dignity and decorum only matched by a king or queen on a throne, I WILL WIN THIS WAGER, AND THE BEST PART....... I KNOW ALL OF YOU TRUST AND BELEIVE IN SWEET SAMMY SUNSHINE, OK THE WAITRESS is here with our food, see you later fellas.

Consistency
    Consistency's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've ready so many Sammy posts that they're starting to make sense kind of... Someone help me.

It's like he purchases 200 different word of the day calendars and just puts together his posts with one word from each.

COOGI

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy 11 View Post
    Hi Guys out to dinner right now at a local famous diner and when i got here it was in the 70's, but hey thats hot when you just came back from San Francisco and its cold there, and i am not going to the movies, my game is soon upon us, i am going to see a movie on DVD at my friends house, guys this game is the best game of the night and I own it! watch and see how the Unnivesity of CONN. MARCHES DOWN THE FIELD TIME AND TIME AGAIN, I AM 7-1 IN CFB AND UP OVER 60,000 DOLLARS, please do not ever lose sight of that fact. When i was a youth, i wanted a walkie-talkie so damn bad... but we were not rich, we lived in a 2 bedroom apartment, and I washed cars, sold candy and shovled snow till i made that money, it felt really good to know in life....... IF YOU WANT SOMETHING...... GO OUT AND GET IT. I LIVE BY THAT MONTRA. maybe thats why i succed in life with a plethara of dignity and decorum only matched by a king or queen on a throne, I WILL WIN THIS WAGER, AND THE BEST PART....... I KNOW ALL OF YOU TRUST AND BELEIVE IN SWEET SAMMY SUNSHINE, OK THE WAITRESS is here with our food, see you later fellas.
    .. i hope u Tips the waitress.good......60k winning...........

Scamando
    Scamando's Avatar Become A Pro!

hahaha. so fuuckin rad. crazy does wear off.

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency View Post
    I've ready so many Sammy posts that they're starting to make sense kind of... Someone help me. It's like he purchases 200 different word of the day calendars and just puts together his posts with one word from each.

Sammy 11

HERE IS ANOTHER PLAY IN THE CANADIAN FOOTBALL LEAGUE...... THE HAMILTON TIGERCATS -6 @ -110 FOR 10,000 DOLLARS, good luck guys this play was a good info play just like my NHL Colorado AVS 4k play last night, a ton of bets tonight, also have HUGE PAY ON THE REDS @ +180 FOR 10,000 AS WELL, AND MY 75K PLAY ON UCONN -5. BIG BIG HUGE NIGHT FOR SAMMY, MEMBER IF I LOSE ANY OF THESE I LEAVE FOR GOOD!

Lazyboy311

maybe thats why i succed in life with a plethara of dignity and decorum only matched by a king or queen on a throne

best line yet....

Joe_Shabadoo

Apparently going to school was not part of your hodge-podge of random events fabricated from the cliffnotes of some babbling mess.

Your life story changed dramatically, with some time to think it over, since your incoherent garbage from Covers. It's almost as if a time machine is a de facto part of understanding how you did all of these incongruent things.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3744

HERE IS ANOTHER PLAY IN THE CANADIAN FOOTBALL LEAGUE...... THE HAMILTON TIGERCATS -6 @ -110 FOR 10,000 DOLLARS, good luck guys this play was a good info play just like my NHL Colorado AVS 4k play last night, a ton of bets tonight, also have HUGE PAY ON THE REDS @ +180 FOR 10,000 AS WELL, AND MY 75K PLAY ON UCONN -5. BIG BIG HUGE NIGHT FOR SAMMY, MEMBER IF I LOSE ANY OF THESE I LEAVE FOR GOOD!
    so if just one of them loses, you're done on SBR ?

Lazyboy311

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency View Post
    It's like he purchases 200 different word of the day calendars and just puts together his posts with one word from each.
    Hahaha. I'd say its a bit more like getting a few sets of those "build your own sentences" magnets that you put on the fridge. You know....the ones that essentially force you into creating jibberish

Scamando

Sammy says this is his office:

When in fact, we know this is his office:

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 04-16-15 at 05:28 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Sammy 11

Snowball, I first said if my 75K wager on CONN -5 loses i will leave and never come back, but now i say if i LOSE THE REDS OR THE U CONN PLAY OR THE CANADIAN FOOTBALL PLAY ON HAMILTON -6, I WILL LOSE AND NEVER POST AGAIN.

Scamando

shut the **** up

Scamando

i have no idea why i hate you so much, but i really do.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Hamilton Tiger Cats (-6) eh?

uhuhahah
    uhuhahah's Avatar Become A Pro!

UCON and Over all the way baby. Good luck 75k

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarone1980 View Post
    I'm betting Rutgers for sure. I met this guy in Philly at one of his motivational speeches. After listening to him talk I ended up hating myself, giving my dog to my siste,r and moving into my mom's basment for the next 5 years.

Occasionally I would eat at his Pizza joint and get incredible cases of stomach upset and diarehha. My mom couldn't take it so she kicked me out and I ended up living with my uncle (and still do.)

I have faded everyone of his plays and am now the proud owner of a new Toyota Camry. My mom and I are going to look at new apartments tomorrow.

Pajda
    Pajda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 655

Don't mess with Chumlee

rochestertitans
    betpoints ARE MY ONLY BANKROLL
    rochestertitans's Avatar Become A Pro!

ure so gay y are all sammys tools

Sammy 11

I WILL WIN THIS GAME AND WILL GO 3-0 TONIGHT, REDS,HAMILTON -6 AND U CONN -5. Sammy struck again. GAME TIME GUYS MY 75,000 WAGER NOW BEGINS

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sammy... I have seen guys like you before...going to fade...I have the Scarlet Knights +8 (-170)...will rely on their defense...talk later...

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

sammi, and jj equals ru in arout

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

7-0 Rutgers

Lazyboy311

[COLOR="Magenta"]BY ALL GLORY DIVIN I HAVE BEEN BLESED BY MY TEAM THE RUTGERS SCARLET NIGHTS SCORING FIRST TO GO UP 7-0!!!!!!!!! I HAVE 110% CFNIDENCE THATS I'MS GOING TO WIN THIS ONE ON INSIDE INFO FROM THE THRONE OF HIS ROYALTY HIMSELF. MAY GOD BLESS AMERICA AND ME. BUT ME FIRST[/COLOR

Joe_Shabadoo

Don't jump on him guys, he has no wagers pending, nor has he ever.

He's not losing anything here; he's just a run-of-the-mill, quasi troll that isn't literate enough to really pull this off with as much entertainment that he thinks he's reaching.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

How is this guy posting from his I-phone in Fonts and colors?
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 04-16-15 at 05:28 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Sarone1980
    Sarone1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I'm out in the driveway sitting in my new Camry listening to the game. I was watching it inside but my uncle said the noise was too loud and proceeded to hit me in the back of my head with a squash racket. I ordered some wings from Pizza Hut and the guy thought I was joking when I said to deliver it to my car.

Anyways, if Rutgers pulls this off I can get my new apartment and maybe even an XBox 360.

Ushouldpayme
    Ushouldpayme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 789

Let's go Sammy aka Yeahright!!! Although I am rolling wit the Huskies.

22dsnyd22
    22dsnyd22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 817

down 15 pts with 75 k on the line. id be a little nervous

First 123456 Last