I LOVE Oklahoma (-7) in this spot! They've beat Missouri twice and I think Missouri showed the quality of team that they have today! USC/OU are EASILY the 2 best teams in the nation imo and Missouri is probably better than LSU or Ohio State!
The main reason I love this game is the mental state that WV must be in! They absolutely BLEW an easy shot at the National Championship by choking vs Pitt...that will lead to a hangover imo...then their coach took off and left them high and dry!
They don't throw the ball all that well and OU has the speed to handle Pat White and the boys!! Haven't checked the numbers but Slaton doesn't look nearly as explosive this year either? Power Sweep (21-4 ATS Bowl Season) likes OU 35-24 but I think it will be worse than that! That kid Bradford has amazing composure for a freshman QB and OU wants to get the bitter taste of Boise out of their mouths from last year!
I see WV under some stress due to coaching turmoil ala Arkansas today or Ga Tech yesterday and when OU hits the gas I think the one-dimensional Mountaineers will blow up!!