onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4771

Roady's Humanitarian Bowl - Georgia Tech vs Fresno State

Boise, Idaho - December 31, 2007, 2 p.m. EST - ESPN2

Lets get the discussion going on this bowl game between Georgia Tech and Fresno State.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Ga Tech wins this one easy. They will pount the rock and controll the clock . 28 - 10

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I am actually not a fan of Georgia Tech, and Fresno State's coach Hill loved to beat major conference schools.

adekgee
    adekgee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did it once to GT, and will have the plesure of it again, thanks to all you none belivers.

BUCK82
    BUCK82's Avatar Become A Pro!

Here is my opinon since I'm an "insider" down here in Atlanta for you guys in the public. As we all know Fresno State motto is "Anyone, Anywhere, Anythime." This squad is like a tough piece of meat that never goes away. They already knocked off Kansas State this year and took Texas A&M to overtime. I know these aint set the world on fire teams, but they are some quality opponents for Fresno St. Dude, they would go crazy with a win vs. a BCS conference team in a bowl. The crowd is definitely gonna favor Fresno up there. Fresno has got Brandstarter too...remember that name cause he has got the offense running pretty smooth right now. At 6'5 he has got some nimble feet and can make all the college throws with ease. I can hear Mel Kiper going crazy now....blah..blah...blah.... Anyway, down here in ATL all they been talking bout is next season's switch to the option, wide receivers wanting to tranfer to South Carolina where they will actually catch "catchable balls", Petrino leaving the dirty birds hanging, Paul Johnson selling the old school option to the fans, Hawks actually winning BB games...What?! Did somebody say that GT is actually in a bowl game. I'm all over Fresno State in the dog role in this game!

area51steve
    area51steve's Avatar Become A Pro!

Taking a shot with Fresno St +6

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

I have Georgia Tech only being a -1. So I would have to back Fresno State +6. The total I have at 53, so the lean would be the under with it being 54.5.

No plays for me. Good luck everyone.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Fresno +6 is my play of the day!! They'll have the crowd support and they're used to the weird smurf turf in Boise!! Ga Tech is in turmoil and their offense has struggled all year!!Fresno needs to protect the QB and keep down the turnovers and they'll win SU!! Fresno 26 Ga Tech 23

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

Fresno is awful, I'm on Gtech

Mr Handicapable

Fresno is awful? Don't know about that...they played Hawaii and Texas A&M tough on the road...actually had A&M beat in Kyle Field if the WR doesn't fumble across the goal on 1st down! Not off to a good start with GT up 7-0 but I expect Fresno to make some plays in the passing game if they can hold up against the run on D! GT really only had 1 quality win themselves this year vs. Clemson!

Mr Handicapable

How bout those Bulldogs!! That TE is killing Ga Tech!! Keep the lead and keep the crowd into it!!

Mr Handicapable

3rd and 19 for Ga Tech and they're in the QBs face and he heaves a flutterball in the end zone against two DBs and gets the TD?? WTF?? Down to 34-28 now? I have Fresno +6 but I want the dam ML win as well. Need a scoring drive bad!!

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

Quote Originally Posted by MJFtheGenius View Post
    Fresno is awful, I'm on Gtech
    not one of my better post

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Good job by the Fresno State Bulldogs. Good way to bark dogs. One of the few that have won straight up.

Georgia Tech 28
    Fresno State 40

adekgee
    adekgee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Told ya'll that fresno would win again, did it once, did it twice thanks.