tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

pags,

All of us need to pm the mods and get to the bottom of this and I hope that they listen. I agree with you that time will tell and I sure would like to see what you have on tap for this weekend but I do understand where you are coming from on this. I would for sure email them like crazy until you get an answer, they will get tired of your emails sooner or later then they will reply. That is what I would do here.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

truly, truly unbelievable...is this the X-Files?...I feel like Fox Mulder...

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14485

wow, been workin' hard and away from the forum the last little while; just caught this; hang in there pags11 and good luck this week, I'm gettin' into the hoops, so I appreciate your football plays . . .

pags11

thanks checkboard very much...unfortunately, around here when you raise a stink about a legit concern, they make you out to be a criminal...very bothersome...

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

pags,

I sure agree with you, you are the one that is having concerns and then they take it out on you. I don't understand it either.

pags11

tblues,

this is obvious passive-aggressive behavior...I see it all of the time and it's a very sad pattern...

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

pags, im still confused on what is going on here with this situation. I respect you and always look for you point of views, and although im fairly knew to the site , i've chatted quite a bit with you. Do you want the mod's to kick certain people off this site? From what i understand your frustrated with people being critical or giving you sh** on your picks. I know how bad a losing week can be ,especially when you have to read added comments about your loses, but there are alot of sore losers out their. It is just part of this industry. Everyone on this site who knows anything about anything, knows that you know what your talking about. So who cares about the losers that post on your thread, i wouldn't even respond. Just brush it off you know your better than them. I mean you see the respect you get(which has obv been earned) on this site, don't let these losers get to you my man. Just commuicate with the good guys(seem to be the majority of the people on here). The more sucess you have the more criticism you are going to have, take it as a compliment. thanks for all your help this year reguardless of your decision.

pags11

kid,

thanks very much for your thoughts on the matter...I will definitely consider your point of view...

goodfella
    goodfella's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dont know much about football I only do UFC fights. you're the only reason i come to this forum. i hope they get their shitt together

pags11

thanks very much goodfella...I too have the same hope as you my friend...

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Pags,
    missed your picks & write ups this week, some good games this week too!! you always help make up my mind on some games,
    ....hope everything works out here at SBR for you...
    hope to see you next season
    GL

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Pags why don't you cap NFL? Or do you and just don't post in that forum? I like college much more, but sunday's are entertaining too.

DrLuck
    DrLuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 624

I don't blame you a bit pags for your actions... Your a "class act" and getting treated like shit...Sure miss your insight...Wish people would grow up and get rid of some of these scums...

pags11

kid,

to be very honest with you, I can't ever remember a season where I bet NFL that I made a good profit...it was also very difficult for me to try and cap college, follow the games on Saturday and then turn around and follow the NFL games on Sunday...lastly, I don't really enjoy watching the games...that's pretty much why I don't handicap NFL games...

masr and doc,

thanks again...

First 1234