theshark
    theshark's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oregon Ducks Wont Be Quacking Tonight

IM LAYING A BUNDLE ON ARIZONA +12 AGAINST THE DUCKS..IM BETTING 5 DIMES ON ARIZONA THIS IS THE EASIEST MONEY ILL EVER MAKE IN SO SHORT OF TIME...ARIZONAS DEFENSE WILL STOP THE HIGH POWERED OREGON OFFENSE COLD...THE DUCKS DREAM OF A NATL CHAMPIONSHIP WILL GO DOWN THE TUBES TONIGHT ARIZONA WILL WIN THIS ONE STRAIGHT UP 34-21....MY BEST BET OF THE WEEK.....ARIZONA ROLLS BIG!!!!!!!!!!!theshark IF ANYONE WANTS A SURE THING THE BEST WAY I CAN EXPLAIN IT BET ARIZONA +12.....YOU CAN THANK ME LATER GUYS AND GALS.....THE SHARK HASNT LOST A THURS NIGHT GAME ALL YEAR AND THIS ONES LIKE A PIECE OF CAKE.....

Dan
    Dan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Utter insanity!

alexda[]
    alexda[]'s Avatar Become A Pro!

this would have nothing to do with u wanting oregon to lose so kansas becomes #2 rite? hope ur right as im on az+12 also

Rollins08
    Rollins08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

I was all over Oregon before reading this very convincing post.

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29946

this is a classic look ahead trap game. no, not oregon looking ahead to title game, but Ariz looking ahead to state rival, ASU.

you were so right about kansas over ok st that I have to take your confidence seriously... but.....???

mshanedub420
    mshanedub420's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oregon by 28

shrax4
    shrax4's Avatar Become A Pro!

Arizona has a quarterback who does extremely poorly under pressure. You really think Tuitama the walking concussion magnet will stay calm under Oregons pass rush? I really doubt it. When he isn't in the pocket the Air Zona attack turns into comedy.

Meanwhile, the Arizona D can't stop ANYBODY this year. We beat UCLA only because their defense is somehow worse than ours. When they put in that new QB they actually made a good 4th quarter comeback. However, they give up way too much on D to even have a chance against Oregon. Cason isn't even the best player on that side of the ball anymore, as Spencer Larson has really excelled.

I don't even need to go into Oregon's offense. If they can beat USC and Arizona St, they will have no trouble against the shaky Wildcats. The fact is we are still a bottom dweller in the Pac 10. Anyone who watched us play Stanford will realize this. We've had hope the last 4 years and no real results.

I may be wrong, but I feel Oregon shows tonight why they have a #2 next to their name. My play is Oregon -12.

theshark

you are dead wrong big guy and i dont think you know what kind of team the wildcats have...they match up very well with oregon and you will see soon enough...i just hope you didnt bet to much money on the ducks because you will be the one eating crow and shame on you to have such little faith in your team like that....im not even from kansas or oregon and im laying 5 dimes on the wildcats...they will come out fired up at home and the crowd will be a major factor...you talk about sou cal well i will tell you this sou cal is the most pathetic football team in the pacific conference...you talk abour a bunch of cry babies well thats sou cal...so if you are basing the game on the sou cal record you are more of and idiot then i thought...WILDCATS BIG TONIGHT AND EASY 5 GRAND.....DONT THANK ME NOW GUYS AND GALS THIS IS MY GIFT TO YOU...THE SHARK THIS YEAR HAS NEVER LOST A THURSDAY NIGHT GAME...SO BEWARE THE SHARK IS HUNGRY....theshark

Dan

If you're wrong will you put an Oregon "O" as your avatar for the rest of the year?

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

He just want oregon to lose so Kansas will be reanked number 2. But however they will not get passed missouri or oklahoma so they wouldn't hold on to 2 very long. I am just wondering number 1 and 2 have loses and kansas doesn't why are they number 1. Cause noone gives a shit about a weak ass schedule kansas has played.

taurus
    taurus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Line dropped to 10 1/2 .. Dr Bob ??
    GL Shark
    Fun thread.

theshark

HEY GUYS AND GALS IM FROM TIGER COUNTRY IM ALREADY NUMBER 1...I BET THIS GAME BECAUSE I KNOW OREGON IS GARBAGE...EVERYONE IS BASING THIS ON SOU CAL AND LIKE I SAID BEFORE SOU CAL COULDNT HOLD WATER TO LSU ,KANSAS OR OKLAHOMA....I PUT OREGON IN SOU CALS CLASS THATS WHY THEY ARE GOING DOWN HARD TONIGHT ...THERE DREAMS OF A NATL CHAMP ARE OVER I CAN PROMISE YOU THAT...THE SHARK ON THURS NIGHT HAS NEVER BEEN WRONG....I HAVE A VERY LONG WINNING STREAK...IM SO GLAD THE PUBLIC IS ON OREGON I HOPE ITS 99% ON OREGON..ILL JUST SIT BACK AND TAKE IN THE CASH WHEN THE WILDCATS CLAW ALL OVER THE DUCKS...theshark

Dan

You never answered my question???

moneyplays
    moneyplays's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with the shark here. I have 5 dimes on AZ +12 as well. I'm not biased or a fan of either team. I have won money on Oregon all year long. I think the cornerbacks on AZ give that spread offense difficulty moving the ball. I don't think AZ will actually win but they will definitely keep it close and maybe even a backdoor cover. Good luck.

mp

theshark

dan ill put anything you want i give nothing but the best information...i do this for a living....i will tell you once more this game will be a piece of cake for the wildcats....you will be saying why didnt i listen to the shark he said he was hungry......ok dan the money is in your court big guy.....i have no ill feelings against oregon i dont think they are a good football team....my team is LSU.....I JUST WANT A TEAM THAT DESERVES TO PLAY THE TIGERS BE IN THAT GAME AND I STILL THINK IT WILL BE KANSAS FOR THE NATL CHAMP....theshark

Dan

K, here you go.

Lars10
    Lars10's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    K, here you go.

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SexyMit

Yeah I like it...

sikballplaya24
    sikballplaya24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by theshark View Post
    HEY GUYS AND GALS IM FROM TIGER COUNTRY IM ALREADY NUMBER 1...I BET THIS GAME BECAUSE I KNOW OREGON IS GARBAGE...EVERYONE IS BASING THIS ON SOU CAL AND LIKE I SAID BEFORE SOU CAL COULDNT HOLD WATER TO LSU ,KANSAS OR OKLAHOMA....I PUT OREGON IN SOU CALS CLASS THATS WHY THEY ARE GOING DOWN HARD TONIGHT ...THERE DREAMS OF A NATL CHAMP ARE OVER I CAN PROMISE YOU THAT...THE SHARK ON THURS NIGHT HAS NEVER BEEN WRONG....I HAVE A VERY LONG WINNING STREAK...IM SO GLAD THE PUBLIC IS ON OREGON I HOPE ITS 99% ON OREGON..ILL JUST SIT BACK AND TAKE IN THE CASH WHEN THE WILDCATS CLAW ALL OVER THE DUCKS...theshark

Shark, Oregon has played quality teams including four teams that were once ranked #2 in the nation.
    Arizona two of them, and losing to both. Getting smoked by California, and Oregon lost to California, but not till the very last minute. I see a huge blowout tonight, Im with Oregon - 10.5, good luck though
    Last edited by sikballplaya24; 11-15-07 at 03:59 PM.

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

i don't have 5 dimes to throw around, but i took the Ducks for a buck($100), Zona ain't got a chance. thats my .02 about this.

justdoingit
    justdoingit's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think alot of people are on the #2 Losing on thursday thing it is a little suspect that people are putting alot of money on the duckies but the line is going down? i have seen this before in the NFL not to much in college but i think the books are trying to lure in the money on the wildcats when they make it look like that.

SexyMit

I don't think they will really lose at all. But I think arizona covers the 12.

sikballplaya24

Everyone on Arizona WATCH OUT, Brandon Lang is on ARIZONA... LOL

moneyplays
    moneyplays's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have AZ at 12. I might buy a point and get Oregon @ 9.5 and hope for a 10 point game. It never works out that way but hey it might be worth trying.

theshark

sik if you think oregon has played quality teams you are worse off then i thought...california a quality team what are you smoking son....you really need to research information before you put out garbage like this to the people who are betting big money on this game....do you even care is that why you call yourself sicko...i want you to tell me where is california ranked now sic lol.....i cant hear you...your brain is fried little man....theshark

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

shark. . . i have been reading your posts for a while now, and i disagree with almost everything thing u say on this site. . . arizona! i understand this is going to be a tough game, but they are 4-6 and have only beat one team above 500 all year, northern arizona! . . . oregon is avg 50 pts a game against not ranked opponets, and dennis dixon is for real. . . and o yea johnathan stewart, dont forget about him. . . all of a sudden arizona's defense is going to stop an offense that hasnt been stopped all year!. . . i forgot they were so stout! . . . didnt washington put up like 41 against them. . .

in case that isnt enough. . . as a favorite of 10.5 to 21 points in the the last three years oregon is 9-2, and 5-0 this year. . . .they are 8-1 against the spread all season, and 5-1 in the conference . . . and in home games since 1992 arizona is 31 - 56 against the spread

o yea did i mention arizona beat oregon last year . . . so their is a revenge factor. . . im not laying it in on oregon but they are the play tonight. . . save your 5 dimes, your prolly all talk anyway, and not even betting that much, if at all. . . and kansas is going to have two loses by the end of the season missouri and oklahoma, but they have had a great season. . . GL

regularguy
    regularguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Arizona's offense has some serious problems. Way unbalanced. They have racked up lots of passing yards (most in Pac10), but can't run the ball worth squat (last in Pac10). This kind of team cannot fool anyone.

Arizona's defense is mediocre.

This is a team that lost to Stanford and New Mexico at home, and BYU and Oregon State on the road.

Arizona's last two games were victories over Washington and UCLA. Washington is just terrible (last in Pac10). UCLA, we all know, is reeling from injuries. Before those two wins, Arizona lost three in a row.

Oregon is playing to keep alive national championship hopes.

I'll lean toward the Ducks to cover, if I bet it.
    Last edited by regularguy; 11-15-07 at 04:51 PM.

icemantbi
    icemantbi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

I'm also on the Ducks, but I'm hoping the line drops to -9.5 before kickoff. Having said that, I still think Oregon wins by at least 2 TD's here.

area51steve
    area51steve's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey theshark.. If your so confident in Arizona put all your cash on the moneyline. Why do u need 12 points??
    Go ducks!!!!!!

sikballplaya24

Quote Originally Posted by theshark View Post
    sik if you think oregon has played quality teams you are worse off then i thought...california a quality team what are you smoking son....you really need to research information before you put out garbage like this to the people who are betting big money on this game....do you even care is that why you call yourself sicko...i want you to tell me where is california ranked now sic lol.....i cant hear you...your brain is fried little man....theshark
    Im sorry theshark, however you sound like a 12 year old kid. We'll see what you have to say tonight at midnight.

NEP Dynasty
    NEP Dynasty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Learn how to write before you come here babbling incoherent nonsense. You sound like a 4 year old.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

I'm on Oregon tonight as well. They're the better team and the only team who has something to play for this evening. I also find it hard to take advice from someone who still refers to others as "son." May also be a good opportunity to fade an individual who has "never been wrong on Thursday night." This thread gives me even more confidence in my pick tonight. Also considering Oregon and the over on a parlay.

area51steve
    area51steve's Avatar Become A Pro!

Theshark sounds like another bradleysnyder clone. How many names does that kid have on here??

digidy
    digidy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shark...you go talk about Oregon not playing quality teams and then you should look at who Kansas has been playing....The Ducks roll tonight and the rock chalk goes down in a week vs MIZ.....ZOU!!!

theshark

well guys i was called a 4 year old when i said kansas would dominate okla st so it goes with the territory....im used to it but the best part about the insults i get i rack in the money and the rest of you are screaming insanities...so keep up the insults we will see at midnight who gets the crying towel...like i said before OREGON IS GARBAGE.....theshark

12 Last