theshark
    theshark's Avatar Become A Pro!

ok guys when i win i want all apologies from you....i didnt slanderyou in anyway so i demand respect guys...im the best and i am not ashamed to admit it.....you will see tonight...i will rake in 5000.00...like taking candy from a baby...you guys keep going with the public ill take your money....ARIZONA WINS STRAIGHT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HEARD IT FROM THE SHARK...theshark

Lars10
    Lars10's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think at this point I want Oregon to cover more to prove you wrong then the money.

alexda[]
    alexda[]'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sikballplaya24 View Post
    Everyone on Arizona WATCH OUT, Brandon Lang is on ARIZONA... LOL
    thats not good...but lem banker is also!

OrionSky
    OrionSky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

If you are wrong, Shark, you are so off my buddy list!

loserii
    loserii's Avatar Become A Pro!

well my system says that Orgeon has a 67% chance to cover this spread. I will go with that anyday! Goodluck everyone more information at
    Last edited by bigboydan; 11-15-07 at 09:11 PM. Reason: no links of that nature are allowed here!

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Quote Originally Posted by theshark View Post
    sik if you think oregon has played quality teams you are worse off then i thought...california a quality team what are you smoking son....you really need to research information before you put out garbage like this to the people who are betting big money on this game....do you even care is that why you call yourself sicko...i want you to tell me where is california ranked now sic lol.....i cant hear you...your brain is fried little man....theshark

LMAO! This is too entertaining.

Bigcrank23
    Bigcrank23's Avatar Become A Pro!

ok guys when i win i want all apologies from you....i didnt slanderyou in anyway so i demand respect guys...im the best and i am not ashamed to admit it.....you will see tonight...i will rake in 5000.00...like taking candy from a baby...you guys keep going with the public ill take your money....ARIZONA WINS STRAIGHT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HEARD IT FROM THE SHARK...theshark
    If your so good, why are you only betting $5000? I would think someone as good as you are would have won alot of money and be placing bets alot bigger than that! Anyways, good luck with Arizona tonight

copper
    copper's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have the Cats +11. They can score in bunches and will keep it close.

Big Flo
    Big Flo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Has'nt nobody stopped Dennis Dixon yet why tonight? Especially Arizona.

moneyplays
    moneyplays's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by moneyplays View Post
    I agree with the shark here. I have 5 dimes on AZ +12 as well. I'm not biased or a fan of either team. I have won money on Oregon all year long. I think the cornerbacks on AZ give that spread offense difficulty moving the ball. I don't think AZ will actually win but they will definitely keep it close and maybe even a backdoor cover. Good luck.

mp
    wow, finally a game where I can sit back and count my bejamins!

sikballplaya24
    sikballplaya24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dixon getting injured changed the whole prospect of the game

sikballplaya24

meanwhile SHARK, good pick. Next time when you reply to someone, just remember, there not out to get you, its their opinion, otherwise good pick tonight

OrionSky
    OrionSky's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree Shark, nice pick!

theshark

LOUISVILLE KID YOU DISAGREE WITH ME NOW YOU IDIOT....WHO IS LAUGHING NOW...THE SHARK IS HUNGRY PAL...HE GETS WHAT HE WANTS...theshark

theshark

thanks orion sky i was glad to help im glad you had the wildcats...i knew it was going to be a route....oregon is the most under rated team in college football except for sou cal of course....theshark

theshark

hey pal losers always make excuses and even with dixon in the score was 11-10...so you better think of another excuse my friend...how about OREGON ISNT WORTH A CRAP AND THEY WERE HIGHLY OVER RATED....theshark

sikballplaya24

Im not making an excuse, I had oregon-10.5 and i lost, you had a good pick and nice job. Im just saying you seem like everyone was after you man, but whatever. good luck with the rest of the year

eglickman
    eglickman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow man good call! Looks like Oregon will lose this one

Dr. Sports
    Dr. Sports's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice solid pick Shark.... Keep it up.

I agreed with you on tonight's game. I had $2G on the game. Nevada +7 is my strong play tomorrow.

IM LAYING A BUNDLE ON ARIZONA +12 AGAINST THE DUCKS..IM BETTING 5 DIMES ON ARIZONA THIS IS THE EASIEST MONEY ILL EVER MAKE IN SO SHORT OF TIME...ARIZONAS DEFENSE WILL STOP THE HIGH POWERED OREGON OFFENSE COLD...THE DUCKS DREAM OF A NATL CHAMPIONSHIP WILL GO DOWN THE TUBES TONIGHT ARIZONA WILL WIN THIS ONE STRAIGHT UP 34-21....MY BEST BET OF THE WEEK.....ARIZONA ROLLS BIG!!!!!!!!!!!theshark IF ANYONE WANTS A SURE THING THE BEST WAY I CAN EXPLAIN IT BET ARIZONA +12.....YOU CAN THANK ME LATER GUYS AND GALS.....THE SHARK HASNT LOST A THURS NIGHT GAME ALL YEAR AND THIS ONES LIKE A PIECE OF CAKE.....

swifty
    swifty's Avatar Become A Pro!

why not bet on the rank 2 play against those teams.

swifty
    swifty's Avatar Become A Pro!

IM LAYING A BUNDLE ON ARIZONA +12 AGAINST THE DUCKS..IM BETTING 5 DIMES ON ARIZONA THIS IS THE EASIEST MONEY ILL EVER MAKE IN SO SHORT OF TIME...ARIZONAS DEFENSE WILL STOP THE HIGH POWERED OREGON OFFENSE COLD...THE DUCKS DREAM OF A NATL CHAMPIONSHIP WILL GO DOWN THE TUBES TONIGHT ARIZONA WILL WIN THIS ONE STRAIGHT UP 34-21....MY BEST BET OF THE WEEK.....ARIZONA ROLLS BIG!!!!!!!!!!!theshark IF ANYONE WANTS A SURE THING THE BEST WAY I CAN EXPLAIN IT BET ARIZONA +12.....YOU CAN THANK ME LATER GUYS AND GALS.....THE SHARK HASNT LOST A THURS NIGHT GAME ALL YEAR AND THIS ONES LIKE A PIECE OF CAKE.....
    You wasn't that far off the score nice win for you...

vanillagorilla
    vanillagorilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

It was a lucky pick, but that's all this game is. Oregon looked good with the few plays that they had Dixon. Even with Leaf in, they made a game of it late. I don't think that some of those int's would have happened with Dixon. IMO, what won the game for Arizona is Dixon going down and there's no way anyone could've have capped that.

laxdjock
    Anyone but the SEC.
    laxdjock's Avatar Become A Pro!

ARIZONA WILL WIN THIS ONE STRAIGHT UP 34-21....
    I think typing in all caps is obnoxious....but good call besides that. I think the Dixon injury saved you, but a W is a W.

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29934

congrats to shark on a great pick. last week he tried to give us kansas. when will we learn to follow the shark.

hey, shark, where in louisiana? I'm there too.

awhitejackson
    Slappin troubles away with the SlapChop
    awhitejackson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great early call!!! I got stuck with Oregon Who do you got tommorow night??

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

great pick shark but you must still be hungry after that meal! who'snext on the chomping block?

Skankdog
    Skankdog's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was so happy to see Oregon go down. Going for 2 pts at the beginning of a game just shows you how low class that group is. Last laugh is on the Ducks! Ha Ha

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

I was on the wildcats also... glad we got to cash in SHARK!! Noone wanted to listen but I'll take free money anyday

theshark

what do you have to say now dynsaty....the cat took your tongue..you are a loser....never go against the shark when he is hungry.....theshark

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Shark what are you hungry for in tonights plays?

theshark

ill post my play or plays later today guys...we are here to do one thing and thats win money...i want to say one thing about dixon no one from arizona put a hand on him he went down a freak accident but peope the score was still 11-10 in the 2nd quarter when he left the game...the crowd made a big factor in the game and the great defense the oregon ducks are supposed to have was shut down by the wildcats..it was and east rocking chair for me now we can get the TIGERS who are #1 play the kansas jayhawks for the natl championship...i know you guys are screaming missori but i can assure you missouri will have there hands full this sat against kansas st...i love kansas st +7.....the shark is hungry and i will tell you how much i will bet i have to do my homework and also check the injury list....if anyone knows what the weather will be sat please let me know....theshark

Skankdog
    Skankdog's Avatar Become A Pro!

shark,
    Arizona would have covered the 12 anyway. I agree!

theshark

yes skankdog they would of covered easily...i really dont see the final score changing much...oregon just got flat beat they were not looking ahead they are garbage who didnt belong in the top 10....now everyone realizes it....theshark

Dan
    Dan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by vanillagorilla View Post
    It was a lucky pick, but that's all this game is. Oregon looked good with the few plays that they had Dixon. Even with Leaf in, they made a game of it late. I don't think that some of those int's would have happened with Dixon. IMO, what won the game for Arizona is Dixon going down and there's no way anyone could've have capped that.
    Agreed. The Ducks would've stormed this. That freak int was on the receiver popping the ball up as they were about to score, again. Leaf was horrible. But hey, theshark was right even if the defining moment was something uncappable.

First 12