Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Thursday Night: Oregon @ Arizona

Well, it finally happened. I'm 0-2 to start the week after I lost last night's game by half a point because apparently MAC football is garbage. Anyway, let's get a winner tonight and figure out the better play here. The public has brought this line down to 11, but they have been right on both nights this week. Will number 2 go down again?
    Last edited by Cougar Bait; 11-15-07 at 08:58 AM.

dudefrompa
    dudefrompa's Avatar Become A Pro!

There is NO WAY that Arizona wins this game. Oregon is too much to handle. Now, I know Ariz. defense is pretty tight especially up front, I still do not see them stopping the Oregon ground attack. I would definately bet on the 'Ducks tonight.

mandy
    mandy's Avatar Become A Pro!

arizona and over is my bet

bbyhill
    bbyhill's Avatar Become A Pro!

mike might win one for brother bob

bmac
    bmac's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quack

InsideInfoJay
    InsideInfoJay's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is there any way Oregon doesn't cover 11 tonight with Dennis back? I'm predicting Oregon rolling to 41 with Arizona able to hang in there putting up about 28, probably 21 of which will be in the first half. I like Oregon -11 & Over 67 straight up if it doesn't move, if it does I might play a 2 game dip using the 6 to lower the spread for Oregon and 6 to lower the O/U and going over! Any thoughts...?

bueller
    bueller's Avatar Become A Pro!

agree. Ducks win this by a lot, They need to show that they deserve the BCS Championship. If Kansas goes undefeated the ducks are going to have to prove why they should go instead of the jayhawks. What better way then to blow out there last three games. They are capable of doing this and they have the drive to do so.
    DUCKS -11

Lars10
    Lars10's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have Oregon -12. I think they get it done tonight in brutal fashion.

TheBigbull300
    TheBigbull300's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think the ducks and Dixon have a ton to prove here. with that said I like this as my play of the week 4 units on the quack attack. -12

Good luck all

luciano
    luciano's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im on the Duckies

Tchocky
    Tchocky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

1. Oregon -11, 5 units
    2. Under 67, 1 unit

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Going w/ AZ+12

BigBollocks
    BigBollocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Making a play on the AZ ML for a pretty solid amount. Think there's a very good chance the Wildcats are celebrating an upset win tonight...

Dan
    Dan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

I'm thinking of going 4 units on Oregon -10.5. Hoping the lines continues to drop.

justdoingit
    justdoingit's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think everyone is on the Number 2 Always loses on Thursday night with Oregon coming off the bye and getting Dixon back plus working off revenge last year i think they roll over the CATS took Ducks -11 might get on them again if it gets to 9-91/2

theshark
    theshark's Avatar Become A Pro!

DUPE THATS WHY YOU ARE A ROOKIE OREGON WONT COME ANYWHERE CLOSE TO WINNING THIS GAME...ARIZONA WINS STRAIGHT UP TONIGHT AND BLOWS OREGONS HOPES OF A NATL CHAMP...YOU HEARD IT FIRST FROM THE SHARK....theshark

theshark

hey dan ill take that action thats easy money for me pal....theshark

area51steve
    area51steve's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oregon is too much for Arizona to handle. TAKE OREGON, BUT WAIT IT OUT FOR A BETTER NUMBER. Line is at -11 but will go down.
    Last edited by area51steve; 11-15-07 at 01:19 PM.

Tchocky
    Tchocky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

ESPN Sportsnation Poll has half the country thinking Oregon will blow out Arizona. The other half of the country thinks it will be a close game or Arizona wins.

remaxagnt
    remaxagnt's Avatar Become A Pro!

83% of money is on oregon but line going down i will take my chances with arizona. 10-0 last 10 picks using this system hope to make it 11

theshark

thats where you guys go wrong you listen to the public to much...you guys are in for a big surprise oregon will have there heads handed to them tonight it wont even be a contest...i got 12 points which i dont even think ill need because the wildcats are going to win straight up...so all you quacks get your crying towel out because you are in for a long night....you heard it first from the shark....theshark

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Quote Originally Posted by remaxagnt View Post
    83% of money is on oregon but line going down i will take my chances with arizona. 10-0 last 10 picks using this system hope to make it 11
    I listened to you last night cause I really thought at home Miami Ohio would come out and cream akron. However that didn't happen. I also saw the lines det and arizona on sunday and st louis I thought it was kinda odd the way the line was moving. Well that is what I am going to go by tonight also and I sure hope it is 10-0 cause I just laid off of the game last night just to watch and see what happens. Thanks and hope to watch again a cover tonight!!

Dan
    Dan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

83% of the dollar amounts or 83% of the number of bets?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I'm hammering the under of 66 tonight.

Good luck!

icemantbi
    icemantbi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Thinking about teasing this game:

Oregon -3
    Over 58.5

Whatcha all think?

moneyplays
    moneyplays's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SexyMit View Post
    I listened to you last night cause I really thought at home Miami Ohio would come out and cream akron. However that didn't happen. I also saw the lines det and arizona on sunday and st louis I thought it was kinda odd the way the line was moving. Well that is what I am going to go by tonight also and I sure hope it is 10-0 cause I just laid off of the game last night just to watch and see what happens. Thanks and hope to watch again a cover tonight!!
    If you watched the game you would be scratching your head. MU should of destroyed Akron. The game should not of been 7-0. Stupid QB threw two interceptions in the redzone. They had a fumble as well. Then they were near rz terroritory and went for it on 4th down instead of kicking the fg. It was just one of those games...

moneyplays
    moneyplays's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by icemantbi View Post
    Thinking about teasing this game:

Oregon -3
    Over 58.5

Whatcha all think?
    Me personally, I would tease the complete opposite. Take the points with AZ at home and hope for a defensive battle with the under. my 2cents.

SexyMit

Yeah just like toledo was dominating the game tuesday night and then just like gave up or something?? I know that oregon is a dominate team and should beat the shit out of arizona but so should have miami last night? Or so should have detroit on NFL against Arizona or New Orleans should have killed a team that still did not have a win. More or less get there ass kicked at home against a team without a win.

SexyMit

It has been a very very bad and crazy year in College Football so I will try something else. No matter how much you handicap and how hard you work. If they don't perform like you think they should then it doesn't matter.

Money2Burn
    Money2Burn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im going with the Oregon, they got too much to play for tonight, its about damn time I got to see Dennis Dixon on National TV. GO DUCKS!!!!!

bside
    bside's Avatar Become A Pro!

Line down to -10 at bookmaker

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

Quote Originally Posted by moneyplays View Post
    Me personally, I would tease the complete opposite. Take the points with AZ at home and hope for a defensive battle with the under. my 2cents.
    A defensive battle? Have you seen these two teams play this year? Almost no chance of that happening...

area51steve
    area51steve's Avatar Become A Pro!

10-0 is a nice streak going with the smart money but as you may or may not know, all good streaks come to an end. The ducks are a BEAST. What oregon QB Dennis Dixon has done this year is amazing and I see him as a starting QB in the NFL one day, just hope he doesn't end up like Joey Harrington. The spread is pretty high but if it falls to 10 or less, oregon is a great pick, however this game COULD be a blowout.
    GL to all us oregon bettors tonight

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

oregon - 10.5 the over 66.5 is prolly a good spot to go over for the 1st time this week, . . . but i dont play totals anymore, so ill take dennis dixon and jonathan stewart to the bank. . . although i do expect a big effort from arizona so im only on this game for 1/2 - 1 unit. . . GL TO ALL

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

oregonv arizona

hi all, cant see how arizona defense can keep this one close, take the ducks now the line is at 10.5

12 Last