theshark
    theshark's Avatar Become A Pro!

i cant wait for all you oregon people to eat the crow...i will be laughing all the way to the bank.....theshark

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

I took arizona also so I hope that we both cash!! gl to all

bueller
    bueller's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by remaxagnt View Post
    83% of money is on oregon but line going down i will take my chances with arizona. 10-0 last 10 picks using this system hope to make it 11
    I've used that same system and it works MOST of the time. I noticed the line and the money were going in opposite directions.

Another thing I notice is that as it gets later into the season that the cream rises to the top and Oregon is the real deal and they will cover.
    GL

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Az +12
    ORE -4 (2nd H)

theshark
    theshark's Avatar Become A Pro!

oregon hasd no defense at all guys..they couldnt stop the wildcats in the 4th quarter...not to mention the officials cost ariazona a touchdown late in the 4th quarter....guys take your lost oregon is a team that doesnt knoew where they are going....the shark knew all along it was going to be a blowout...it doesnt matter if dixon was in or not..oregon cut the game to 7 what happen to the oregon defense...oregon has played patsys all year long and now you are getting to see first hand what a #2 team had...like i said oregon was the most over rated team in thr pac cific conference...theshark

First 12