asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30492

Quote Originally Posted by TheToffer View Post
    Arkansas State +6 tonight....gonna take a look into this one.

ASU off a bye and at home with L.L. losing at home in a big spot for them to App State. Is L.L. still feeling that loss?
    Arkansas State's run defense is horrible and they face one of the top rushing attacks in FBS
    Points Awarded:

teecee gave asiagambler 12 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Michigan only game that really sticks out here

I think they can win outright
    I really don’t think they have a chance in hell but laying points does scare me cause I could see you being right about it being low scoring. This game been a home team blowout the last several years tho, pen st front is gonna own Michigan offense, turnovers and short fields might be the ticket to psu scoring.

2daBank

I don’t have any interest in tonight ncaa. I’m all over the bombers in mlb. Trying to convince myself to play kc. Looking at some nhl.

2daBank

Jfc, that was a huge move in bruins/trees game! Wasn’t it still a td yesterday? Now it down to 3? What happened?

2daBank

All I have locked in as of now

Gators-6 ev
    Ducks/udub under 50.5
    Clemson/ville ov60.5

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Feeling the UCLA Stanford under tonight Banks . Dont see a ton of scoring here and like the under here

TheToffer
    TheToffer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6063

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Arkansas State's run defense is horrible and they face one of the top rushing attacks in FBS
    Noted...

Is it bad statistically because the played UGA or are they that bad?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Feeling the UCLA Stanford under tonight Banks . Dont see a ton of scoring here and like the under here
    Seems like the play. 1st glance I thought it was awful low for a bruins game but smart ppl including AG have convinced me it there for a reason. I can back off my initial thoughts but I can’t completely flip to under. It a pass for me, I’m so invested in bombers tonight I’m not messing w the ncaa. Gl brother

pickle_texas
    pickle_texas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4321

nice start, arkansas state!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by pickle_texas View Post
    nice start, arkansas state!
    Damn, it started already huh?

asiagambler

Quote Originally Posted by TheToffer View Post
    Noted...

Is it bad statistically because the played UGA or are they that bad?
    I'm sure it doesn't help that they played Georgia but it's not like that was the only bad game

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Fading the gators this week

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Fading the gators this week
    Can’t win them all I guess. Lol.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Can’t win them all I guess. Lol.
    Well not on the ML, but taking those points

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Well not on the ML, but taking those points
    I like gators by a td+ but I been wrong before.

asiagambler

I like Syracuse/Pittsburgh over 52

Maybe risky here with DeVito still looking hurt but their OC has hinted that they need to play with tempo and spread it out more with quicker passes. Pittsburgh front 7 is better than NC State's so Syracuse probably can't use the same game plan as last week and it's obvious their ground game is horrible. Pitt starting safety out for 1st half and 2 of their linebackers also questionable.

Pitt tends to be slow coming out of the bye, I think Syracuse can catch them napping early by playing fast and force Pitt to try to catch up. Pitt improving as a passing team with Pickett and he's got some decent receivers. Not the most efficient through the air but Syracuse gives up lots of explosive plays and it looks like they are still missing key players in the secondary

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I like Syracuse/Pittsburgh over 52

Maybe risky here with DeVito still looking hurt but their OC has hinted that they need to play with tempo and spread it out more with quicker passes. Pittsburgh front 7 is better than NC State's so Syracuse probably can't use the same game plan as last week and it's obvious their ground game is horrible. Pitt starting safety out for 1st half and 2 of their linebackers also questionable.

Pitt tends to be slow coming out of the bye, I think Syracuse can catch them napping early by playing fast and force Pitt to try to catch up. Pitt improving as a passing team with Pickett and he's got some decent receivers. Not the most efficient through the air but Syracuse gives up lots of explosive plays and it looks like they are still missing key players in the secondary
    Risky as all hell. I don’t see Syracuse putting up much if the OLine can’t improve drastically. The offense is completely lost. Pitt always plays them tough as well, and vice versa. On the bright side, the Syracuse D is average at best. Stop their pass rush and the secondary can be had. The LB core can’t cover a thing. Pitt should put up 20 or so. Will come down to if the Cuse can get into the 20’s. Though they could always get blown out and give up 40+. Being at home should help the offense. They were lost on the road at NC State. Rivalry game that will be hard fought. Could end up a shootout, or a defensive slug fest.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6494

All I have locked in as of now

Gators-6 ev
    Ducks/udub under 50.5
    Clemson/ville ov60.5
    Looking at this one too

2daBank

Cuse totals are so fukkin hard for me. They go so fast yet they suck so bad at offense!! Really don’t understand why they continue playing fast when they don’t have a qb? Fukkin coach even said beginning of the year defense was his strength! So why the hell kill it by hurrying off the field? I don’t get it. Makes their totals very hard for me tho, they score and play d like a under team but that stupid pace they run offense at makes it difficult for the d and for me to pin down a number!!

I lean pit just cause I really like their front 7 and think cuse pretty much sucks. I don’t have a very good read either way on total (couldn’t come up w a number I liked).,

2daBank

Anyone see freaking smu steaming up? There like no way I’m not gonna be on temple catching 8.5 or more.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24032

Anyone see freaking smu steaming up? There like no way I’m not gonna be on temple catching 8.5 or more.
    I like the matchup for Temple, but I hate the spot for Temple, if that makes sense.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    I like the matchup for Temple, but I hate the spot for Temple, if that makes sense.
    Sure.

I’ve mentioned already I don’t think that was a good time for smu to have a bye, I kinda think they be flat. You can go back and see why, not writing again, lol.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24032

Sure.

I’ve mentioned already I don’t think that was a good time for smu to have a bye, I kinda think they be flat. You can go back and see why, not writing again, lol.
    Ya. I guess I am just not a fan of backing a team coming off an emotional upset win the week prior.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

It looks like SMU rolls.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Ya. I guess I am just not a fan of backing a team coming off an emotional upset win the week prior.
    Understandable.

asiagambler

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Risky as all hell. I don’t see Syracuse putting up much if the OLine can’t improve drastically. The offense is completely lost. Pitt always plays them tough as well, and vice versa. On the bright side, the Syracuse D is average at best. Stop their pass rush and the secondary can be had. The LB core can’t cover a thing. Pitt should put up 20 or so. Will come down to if the Cuse can get into the 20’s. Though they could always get blown out and give up 40+. Being at home should help the offense. They were lost on the road at NC State. Rivalry game that will be hard fought. Could end up a shootout, or a defensive slug fest.
    I thought the last 5 minutes against NC State was when the offense finally got on track, they played faster, quicker routes, seemed to be more in rhythm. I'm hoping they go with that to start and maybe ditch the ground game because it's clearly not working. Not ditch completely but just enough to maintain some balance. You know the team better than I do I'm sure but it seems like it's in their best interest to come out fast here against a team that might be a little sluggish off the bye. That's the feeling I got anyway from what Babers and Lynch said in the presser. Being at home should definitely help

asiagambler

Cuse totals are so fukkin hard for me. They go so fast yet they suck so bad at offense!! Really don’t understand why they continue playing fast when they don’t have a qb? Fukkin coach even said beginning of the year defense was his strength! So why the hell kill it by hurrying off the field? I don’t get it. Makes their totals very hard for me tho, they score and play d like a under team but that stupid pace they run offense at makes it difficult for the d and for me to pin down a number!!

I lean pit just cause I really like their front 7 and think cuse pretty much sucks. I don’t have a very good read either way on total (couldn’t come up w a number I liked).,
    I leaned Pitt too at first but that line seemed off like I'm missing something. For what it's worth, Pitt's last 3 games off a bye:

2018 - beat Duke, 54-45
    2017 - lost to UNC at home, 34-31
    2016 - lost to No. 25 VT at home, 39-36

High scoring games!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    It looks like SMU rolls.
    That just assumption cause the line or more to it? Thanks

2daBank

I leaned Pitt too at first but that line seemed off like I'm missing something. For what it's worth, Pitt's last 3 games off a bye:

2018 - beat Duke, 54-45
    2017 - lost to UNC at home, 34-31
    2016 - lost to No. 25 VT at home, 39-36

High scoring games!
    Interesting.

I really like panthers front 7. Not sure it be in cuse best interest to go fast? I suppose it could be for the reasons you mentioned above but feel like it really does the d no favors.

When you come into the season believing d is your strength I just don’t understand why you would go fast on O? Gives me a headache trying to cap these teams who i think play away from their strengths!! Cowboys come to mind at top of list!!!! Lol.

2daBank

Not gonna do the nfl discussion thread til 2narro night probably but I jumped on Giants-3,, love that play.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

That just assumption cause the line or more to it? Thanks
    Partly the line. Partly Temple coming off the upset. I’m not sure I’ll bet it but I would lean SMU.

2daBank

I can just tell I’m gonna be against all the touts and wanna be sharps all pushing okie lite. The only think I don’t like about Baylor is the spot, I feel they match up really well tho., anyone have injury news on their linebackers?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Partly the line. Partly Temple coming off the upset. I’m not sure I’ll bet it but I would lean SMU.
    Right on. I’m actually the opposite but very on the fence too. If it got to 10 I would have to take a stab at owls, anything less and might just be a lean i pass on.

Several games this week where one team in a spot id normally auto fade but just so happens the team they playing against in what I consider a bad spot as well! Makes it tough! lol.

I’ve mentioned how I think the bye actually could be detrimental to smu and friend of mine did one those query things and told me my assumption holds some water.,

2daBank

Is that total flying up in the Baylor/okie lite game screaming I should be worried? I believe Baylor will move the ball at will but I also believe they be much better served at a slower pace!

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6494

I'll probably throw Temple in a Manster style teaser. I know, I know, teasers in NCAA are for suckers. With a little discretion though can be a good bankroll builder (especially if you're an action junkie ).

First 123456 ... Last