asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30682

A couple games I like are Colorado/Washington State and Florida State/Wake Forest

So Washington State lost their DC couple weeks ago. It was a strange situation, the guy Ryan Claeys resigned out of the blue and he announced it on twitter. Other various reports indicate it's a completely disorganized situation. Safe to say, their defense has been a mess and I don't think it's getting fixed anytime soon. Colorado has Shenault back and healthy, I don't see how this isn't a shootout and I think Colorado can win it outright, they have the more balanced offense. I bet Colorado moneyline and over 69

We know Wake likes to play fast and use that RPO stuff but I think this is a bad matchup against really good Florida State defensive line. Newman is questionable too so if it's Hartman, I like FLorida St even more. I don't think they're gonna get a lot of explosive plays. There's also supposed to be rain later in the game and Florida St is gonna run the ball a lot anyway. I bet Florida St moneyline and under 68.5

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Agree w all that. I thought bout the buffs/wazzu over but damn it high, don’t disagree tho or on Buffs either. That line def seems high for a wazzu team who can’t stop anyone.

I lean noles too, they just hard for me to bet. They def the most talented team wake has seen.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Jefferson's one of their backs, he's been hurt a lot this year but he's supposed to be their best back. But they're pretty deep with Pierce and another guy so yeah it's not really a big deal

I think as long as Oregon St can run the ball they're going to be fine and I think they will. Cal has a good defense but their DL isn't as physical as Utah's
    He seriously musta been hurt the 3 or so times I’ve watched them. lol. I don’t really recall anyone but pierce running for them but could be I was drunk or high too, they do usually play late. Lol.

I’m with you, I’m def taking the plus 11 and good chance I sprinkle the money line. Maybe buffs too, Baylor. Temple, all dog mls I’m interested in.

2daBank

To tell the truth I feel like there a case for every pac-12 dog this week. Certainly like the points w beavers, buffs, zona. Have a hard time not liking the points w asu considering herm’s team plays everyone tough.

UCLA started the week off and just looks to me like at least one more those dd dogs pulls a upset if not 2..

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Any thoughts on Arkansas +19?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by fecgp40 View Post
    Any thoughts on Arkansas +19?
    Not really. Wouldn’t hold it against anyone, I really just avoided auburn and LSU this week, didn’t really bother capping either.,

STANDARD BET
    STANDARD BET's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1971

No official plays for today yet, but I have Washington, Baylor, and USF circled. Still doing some work on those games.

Does anyone think Wisconsin covers the 31 after OSU rolled last night?

2daBank

Very lovely NHL card today for anyone interested. I been doing really well with hockey out the gates! keep expecting it to end but keep doing pretty well.,

Card so far:

Dallas/flyers un 5.5 +103
    Bruins +104

Bunch of card ain’t got a line yet, will have few more. Lean over in the Canadians/blues gm.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by STANDARD BET View Post
    No official plays for today yet, but I have Washington, Baylor, and USF circled. Still doing some work on those games.

Does anyone think Wisconsin covers the 31 after OSU rolled last night?
    No idea. I rarely touch those spreads. Why you think it matters that osu covered?

I lean same way in all 3 of those.

STANDARD BET

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    No idea. I rarely touch those spreads. Why you think it matters that osu covered?

I lean same way in all 3 of those.
    Feel like badgers need to lay the hammer after OSU did last night before their matchup next week. Who knows though. I might still be drunk.

Baylor game is giving me trouble. This line is just off and moved to 4. What am I missing here? I've got Baylor by 6.

Razorbacks1
    '70's Gong Show Fan
    Razorbacks1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9578

fecgp40;28984099]Any thoughts on Arkansas +19?

I would never suggest anyones plays, but if you think Arkansas can run against Auburn all game then take the 19. Right now Arkansas is extremely weak at QB. Personally not touching.

Along with the major games that have been discussed there are a few "off the grid" games that I like.
    Coastal Carolina +6 1/2
    LA. Tech + 2 1/2

Best of luck today everyone.

2daBank

Feel like badgers need to lay the hammer after OSU did last night before their matchup next week. Who knows though. I might still be drunk.

Baylor game is giving me trouble. This line is just off and moved to 4. What am I missing here? I've got Baylor by 6.
    You asking wrong guy cause I’m the only other person in the world who likes Baylor! Lol. Every tout and wanna be sharp all over okie lite. I get they off a bye and are pretty good but I’m a big fan of Baylor, think we are gonna be down a linebacker and facing one of best run games in nation but I like bears d. I think your line crazy aggressive. Not best spot and good spot for okie lite, I made it Baylor -1 (I think they 2-3 points better on neutral). I been talking bout it all week. I’m gonna be on them +4 and ml.

Far as wiscy goes I dunno why you feel that? Their margin of victory means nothing, beating osu means everything.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Razorbacks1 View Post
    fecgp40;28984099]Any thoughts on Arkansas +19?

I would never suggest anyones plays, but if you think Arkansas can run against Auburn all game then take the 19. Right now Arkansas is extremely weak at QB. Personally not touching.

Along with the major games that have been discussed there are a few "off the grid" games that I like.
    Coastal Carolina +6 1/2
    LA. Tech + 2 1/2

Best of luck today everyone.
    I like la tech as well. Not really sure why they dogs?

STANDARD BET

You asking wrong guy cause I’m the only other person in the world who likes Baylor! Lol. Every tout and wanna be sharp all over okie lite. I get they off a bye and are pretty good but I’m a big fan of Baylor, think we are gonna be down a linebacker and facing one of best run games in nation but I like bears d. I think your line crazy aggressive. Not best spot and good spot for okie lite, I made it Baylor -1 (I think they 2-3 points better on neutral). I been talking bout it all week. I’m gonna be on them +4 and ml.

Far as wiscy goes I dunno why you feel that? Their margin of victory means nothing, beating osu means everything.
    Yeah my line is a bit aggressive. Just don't believe in Oklahoma State. We'll probably get burned lol, butI I'm talking the 4 and doing a bit on ml. GL today.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Dville

2daBank

Yeah my line is a bit aggressive. Just don't believe in Oklahoma State. We'll probably get burned lol, butI I'm talking the 4 and doing a bit on ml. GL today.
    I dunno. It pretty rare I see this many alll on same and it cash! Even pick 6 contest is 52-14 okie lite!! I like our chances, lol. Gl to you as well.

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

So what are the official plays? I only have vill over 62

2daBank

So far.

Gators, ville over, ducks/udub under, Oregon st.
    Points Awarded:

mikmik gave 2daBank 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32491

12:00 early games

UConn/Houston OVER 56

Wisconsin/Illinois OVER 50.5
    Illinois +31 (Illinois may backdoor here, Chryst is like Saban he pulls his 'A' team a lot after 3Q. By then Taylor should have 150 rushing yards + anyway. Also Badgers may be caught looking ahead to next week's game of the year
    with OSU.

STANDARD BET

Line coming down on wiscy

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5541

I like oregon. Great defense and great offense. Washington I can't trust.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6349

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    cant trust wash nor their coach who was good at boise but has made some questionable decisions at wash. wash also cant tackle defense not as good as past seasons only question is oregon on the road in a big game not so good me dont thinkand this like the first time in 4 yrs theyve been dogs at home I think I like eason but he's not had that great of a season

STANDARD BET

All in on gators -4
    Baylor +4
    Minn/rutgers over 47.5

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32491

Line coming down on wiscy
    Down a full point to -30.

Badgers win by 24.
    Follow the money.

Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

Smut!! Good to see you brother!! Get your ass in these threads and help us out!!! You always have good stuff to add!!!

Hope you been good??
    Ya budddy Ive been doing real well - actually one of my best seasons ever as I have been making a killing in the NFL for the first time ever - I don't handicap games (just college) but I've been working with pickmonitor and we created a system to analyze handicappers and derive plays from that which has been great for NFL. I'll chime in with some discussion next week but If you check out my writeups in my thread this week we like a lot of the same plays. UNC and Oregon State - really love both of them this week and even sprinkled a little on the Oregon State ML.

Good luck this week!

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Ohio -5 first half Ohio -7 game ........

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

OU -20 first half

pickle_texas
    pickle_texas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4321

So far.

Gators, ville over, ducks/udub under, Oregon st.
    louisville under, correct?

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

Says ville over lmao

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Under makes most sense to me, I don’t exactly trust ducks in big games either. Honestly if I was gonna play anything other than total I’d prob tease udub/under.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Line keeps dropping in Florida game banker should I take the -4 here or see if it gets lower a lot of guys on SC

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Line keeps dropping in Florida game banker should I take the -4 here or see vfc if it gets lower a lot of guys on SC
    I dunno bud. The fukk if I understand if, lol, makes no sense to me all this scary love. I loved them -6 so wtf do I know? Obviously -4 sounds good to me, lol. I just in no way see scary ruining gators season, I just don’t buy it.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Why do you guys like the clemson over? I dont see Louisville getting more than 10-14 pts. If Clemson takes their foot off the gas a little bit total will be toast

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Renegades View Post
    Why do you guys like the clemson over? I dont see Louisville getting more than 10-14 pts. If Clemson takes their foot off the gas a little bit total will be toast
    I don’t see ville being held to 10-14, I think they get well into the 20s and expect tigers to score 40+. I don’t think ville gonna just be some pushovers here, and only way they can compete at all by scoring, don’t see their defense doing it.

pickle_texas
    pickle_texas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4321

Quote Originally Posted by mikmik View Post
    Says ville over lmao
    I'm still waking up lmaooooo

First ... 3456789 ... Last