blowjoe2020
    blowjoe2020's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL NO WAY could I read all that useless drivel Eddy Dummy!

You "assumed" that I called you a novice when I really NEVER did! And you have been making a fool of yourself ever since! LOL Now you are trying to "lay claim" to peanuts cartoons??!! Once again copying me by trying to say I am copying YOU! LOL

Get original or I'll be done with this! Of course I am posting the same thing over & over BECAUSE YOU CAN'T READ!!

I'ts absolutely ridiculous to continue this when your whole basis of doing it is because you ASSUMED that I called you a novice when I never even did so!

And your little panties have been in a wad EVER since! (Then you copy me and say something about ME and panties!!)

LOL Get your own original stuff or I'm done!

Or why don't you just stop making a fool of yourself when I never even called you a "novice"!
    Last edited by blowjoe2020; 12-17-16 at 12:48 AM.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25003

What a pathetic response. You've obviously jumped the shark. Your posts now have just become a case study in the psychological degradation of another human being who is desperately waging a losing battle and reluctant to withdraw.

And what's with all the "LOL'ing" now that plague your posts? What are you, thirteen years old? What competent adult leans on "LOL" filler that much? Are you trying to convince yourself that you're not coming unglued, but simply having a jolly good laugh? I'd say you strike me more as laughing on the outside, crying on the inside.

And of course you had to edit the post for like the 99th time because your manic, flustered condition simply won't allow you to convey any coherent thought at first blush.

I can just see you lurched over your computer, burning the midnight oil, beads of sweat gathering at your hairline and trickling down your slack-jaw, chain-smoking off-brand cigarettes... all in some futile quest to wash your hands of the failed Swiss Cheese System and the spate of lies that ensued.

This is sad to watch. I'm pulling for you to somehow regain some semblance of sanity, but it'll take a Christmas miracle to free yourself of the quagmire you currently call home.

blowjoe2020

Thanks Eddy Dummy, I can end this now. I told you to either stop copying me & get original or I'd be done. So I call you a 3rd grader & then you say I am "thirteen years old."
    I know my stuff is good, that's why it made you want to copy it like a 3rd grader!
    So now all you can think of original is to post about me using the edit button?
    LOL What THE HELL do you think it is there for kid? DUH! IT'S THERE TO EDIT POSTS!
    but I can't keep replying to your useless drivel, or my own stuff that you are copying from me! LOL That's way too ridiculous!
    It's just not any fun if you just copy my stuff.
    Worry about the Clemson game kid. I'm out.
    Take care.
    Last edited by blowjoe2020; 12-17-16 at 11:58 PM.

Eddy Munny

Another panic-stricken edited post. That's the thing with these wannabe touts... They'll try and push their system and lie about it's results. But when somebody calls them on it, like myself and three other posters did, they continue to lie, and lie, and lie some more because that's all they know. And once they are out of lies, they run for the hills.

Blowjob desperately wanted to steer the conversation towards anything but his true record. That was plain as day. He claimed a 100% on the weekend (3-0) when the rest of us knew he was between 20%-25%. Big difference.

Notice how he'll reply to anything but the crux of the matter. He'll fire off about me when I called him on the Peanuts posts, or how I hurt his feelings by suggesting he was thirteen years old, but what he won't do is address the very issue that lies at the heart of our three-page discourse... And that's because his house-of-cards Swiss Cheese System relies on cowardice and deceit to sustain it.

We should have all known this charlatan was trouble from the start, with a handle that's clearly a nod to his predilection for going down on other men. In gambling circles a "blowjoe" is a degenerate who finds creative means by which to pay his bookie when he's down on his luck. I think you catch my drift here. The "20/20" just refers to this practice being "like clockwork." Ewww, this guy is straight up nasty!!!

PhattDaddy204
    PhattDaddy204's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Question

Has anyone read the entire post of Eddy Munny in this thread?

If so respond below with highlights I'm to lazy to read them anymore

Eddy Munny

PhattDaddy white knighting on behalf of Blowjob. How cute! They make a cute couple.

blowjoe2020

LOL Eddy Dummy, I'm not a "tout" and I have no system! Like I said YOU CAN'T read! I simply posted of something that has worked for ME for years and years, and I even told you that I don't give a sheit what you think about it!
    Then you lie about the results for ONE WEEK and I call you a liar, so then you call me a liar!
    LOL Stop copying what I say to you like a 3rd grader and get some original stuff kid! I feel like I am replying to myself!
    Last edited by blowjoe2020; 12-18-16 at 03:31 PM.

blowjoe2020

LOL Phatty, if you've read ONE entire post from Eddy Dummy, then you've read them all!!
    Every one of them is a desperate, lying, copying, school-girl attempt to "get back" at me for calling him a novice, when i really never even called the kid a novice!

It is absolutely pitiful!

Eddy Munny

Okay so if you're not a liar, why did you initially claim 100% on the weekend when myself and three other posters graded you at 20%-25%. Is this something you'll ever address, or, should we just check back in in 20 years once the Swiss Cheese System has had a fair chance to even itself out?

*Let's see how many edits it'll take this clown to dodge the question yet again.*

Go grab your knee-pads, shyster... the bookie can't wait forever.

blowjoe2020

LOL Eddy Dummy, I call you a liar, then you copy me and call me a liar! Then I tell you to address an actual subject, and guess what... You then tell me to address a subject! LOL
    If anyone is still reading this kid's gobbledygook, then I swear this isn't me with 2 different I.D.'s copying myself!!! LOL

ED, I would tell you that you had no life & you had waaaaaaaay too much time on your hands, but then you'd just turn around & copy me & tell me that I had too much time on my hands! LOL

Get some originality kid. This is absolutely boring as hell to have my stuff copied and repeated to me!!

Eddy Munny

Yes, a liar. I called you liar because you lied. It doesn't matter what you called me because I didn't come in here with an agenda that warranted burden of proof. You did however. Thus, you thrust yourself into the spotlight and lied about the results to save yourself the embarrassment.

So when somebody claims their 70% system was unusually hot last weekend to the tune of 100% it's only natural that others do some fact-checking to see if reality corroborates these claims, or if Blowjob is full of shit. Well, unfortunately for you Blowjob, it turns out you're just full of shit.

This has now become Blowjob's worst nightmare because in addition to his system being an abject disaster, he hasn't been able to fool anyone into believing otherwise... No sir, everyone can see that his system is a dumpster fire and his reaction to the failure is like gasoline to the flames.

Blowjob has orally serviced his bookie so often that he probably doesn't even recognize his bookie anymore with pants on. Real talk.

blowjoe2020

LOL Eddy Dummy, I can make more of a goof-ball out of you real quick! Here is your reply to one of my very first posts!

"
    So I'm a novice simply because I took Clemson at plus 3.5? Lmao...I'd say you're a novice."

LOL Ed, Even I didn't know you copied me like a school girl way back then with a "nuh-uh YOU are a novice!" LOL

And here is my very first reply to you when you first wrongly "Assumed" that I called you a novice & got your panties in a wad.

"All you focused on out of everything that I wrote was that you thought for some reason I had called YOU a novice when I really did not. You didn't even comprehend ANYTHING I wrote after your brain focused on thinking you had been called a novice."

LOL Now I called you a liar, and then you come up with the brilliant "nuh-uh, YOU are a liar."

Come on ED. I've told you 4 times to stop copying what I say to you like a 3rd grader and get something original!

Can you do it?

Let me guess, you will ignore my post, & instead copy me like a 3rd grader and go get some previous quotes & post them!
    Last edited by blowjoe2020; 12-18-16 at 09:51 PM.

Eddy Munny

Wait, so that exonerates you of lying? That means your lies are now wiped clean, just because you said a few irrelevant things and laced it with "LOL's" and the mandatory edit?

Naw, that's not how it works. Face it, you got caught with your pants down and are reacting like a cornered cat... just screeching, and clawing, and frantically leaping around looking for an escape route.

Gentlemen, after doing some research I've discovered that this Blowjob idiot delivers pizzas to pay the bills. Nothing wrong with an honest living, but he's obviously trying to supplement his meager income through sportsbetting and has been dabbling in touting as well. He's using SBR as a litmus test to see if he can round up some gullible clientele and launch his seedy enterprise.

What a disgusting pig this guy is... trying to hoodwink all of us out of our hard-earned cash, and do it during the holiday season of all times! I'm glad we had the opportunity to expose this asshole because who knows how far his greed would have taken him. With guys like Blowjob, you have to intercept the disease before it has a chance to fester.

I've already sent a report to SBR brass and have scheduled a Skype meeting with Shari tomorrow. There's a good chance this clown could be facing a suspension in the near future if his antics keep up. I'm also ready to launch a petition on Reddit so everyone can join the boycott of Blowjob's pizza parlor... just PM me for details if you're interested in joining the Crusade.

Blowjob, your lies have been exposed, and your transgressions against the betting community will not go unpunished. Now do what you do best, and go bury your face in your bookie's lap until his seed lines your lips!

blowjoe2020

LOL Eddy Dummy, You are grasping at straws kid! I never even said I had a "system"!!!
    I only said that it has worked for ME 65 or 70% of the time that I bet those lines! (note the word "ME!" not YOU or anyone else!)
    I also said that I didn't give a sheit whether YOU liked to bet that way or not!
    What part of that are you not understanding kid?
    Your grasp of the English language is incredibly feeble!

For the 8th time kid...........

IT'S NOT A "SYSTEM"!! IT HAS WORKED FOR ME FOR YEARS! AND I DON'T GIVE A SHEIT ABOUT YOU!

BUT, I can make more of a goof-ball out of you real quick! Here is your reply to one of my very first posts!

"
    So I'm a novice simply because I took Clemson at plus 3.5? Lmao...I'd say you're a novice."

LOL Ed, Even I didn't know you copied me like a school girl way back then with a "nuh-uh YOU are a novice!" LOL

And here is my very first reply to you when you first wrongly "Assumed" that I called you a novice & got your panties in a wad.

"All you focused on out of everything that I wrote was that you thought for some reason I had called YOU a novice when I really did not. You didn't even comprehend ANYTHING I wrote after your brain focused on thinking you had been called a novice."

LOL Now I called you a liar, and then you come up with the brilliant "nuh-uh, YOU are a liar."

Come on ED. I've told you 4 times to stop copying what I say to you like a 3rd grader and get something original!

Can you do it?

Let me guess, you will ignore my post, & instead copy me like a 3rd grader and go get some previous quotes & post

Eddy Munny

^^^ Cut and pasted panic-post. No point in reading that BS. It's too late for you, Blowjob. You had your chance. Your time's running out on SBR, you non-pro broke-dikk fukk.

blowjoe2020

Tampa Bay +6.5. I DO have that! ( I know it didn't open at that so don't even start! When it moved to 6.5 I LOVED it more! I don't care what you think!)
    So if it wins it will benefit ME again to take those lines. I don't give a sheit about what you think about me liking those lines!
    Last edited by blowjoe2020; 12-18-16 at 10:20 PM.

blowjoe2020

LOL Eddy Dummy, maybe when you "Skype with Shari" tomorrow, then SHE can tell you that

B-J 2020 TOLD YOU 8 TIMES THAT IT'S NOT A "SYSTEM"!! HE TOLD YOU 8 TIMES THAT IT HAS WORKED FOR HIM FOR YEARS!
    AND HE TOLD YOU 8 TIMES THAT HE DON'T GIVE A SHEIT ABOUT YOU!

Eddy Munny

Go suck your bookies bells until they jingle all the way!!!

blowjoe2020

Eddy, You will probably get a message too, because I got one. I don't report anybody kid, this is fun to me or I just wouldn't continue with you.
    But the moderator told me to stop replying once he saw that you began to make threats and research my other posts like a damn stalker or something.

That's not fun at all.

I will honor what the moderator told me. I told him I wouldn't reply to you anymore.

This stupid juvenile shit isn't worth getting a few bet points taken away from me just because you are a stalker who is absolutely infatuated with me because you WRONGLY assumed that I called you a "novice" when I never even said that to you!

Eddy Munny

Eddy Munny

The Mods don't bother me because I work with them. I was told that you initiated the correspondence with a message you sent whining like a little baby, pleading for a reprieve. I can't say I'm surprised. Gutless.

Go cry to mommy you little puke.

blowjoe2020

Tampa Bay +6.5. I DO have that! ( I know it didn't open at that so don't even start! When it moved to 6.5 I LOVED it more! I don't care what you think!)
    So if it wins it will benefit ME again to take those lines. I don't give a sheit about what you think about me liking those lines!

Addendum: And BOOM! There it is for me! +6.5 cashes for me AGAIN!

It works for me VERY often! I don't give a damn what it does for you!

Joe Cool is out!

Eddy Munny

I hope everyone now understands that these tout wannabes are bad, bad news. Hell, he was lying up until the very last minute. Just look at post #121... He literally EDITED IT 25 MINUTES after the initial submission, just so he could say he liked the Bucs. He has all week to promote the Buccaneers but waits until the waning seconds of the fourth quarter to edit his post and announce it. How convenient.

I wonder if his bookie also allows him to place bets in the fourth quarter or change them 25 minutes later. Doubtful. I'm guessing his bookie just drops his trousers and waits for Blowjob's "payment." See, there's no such thing as an "edit" feature in real life and that's why Blowjob fails in spades.

SBR, it's been a pleasure exposing this fraud. He never had a chance. I won't let it happen on my watch. This Blowjob guy showed his cards from the jump, and myself, along with a few others in this thread, proved he's nothing but a wolf in sheep's clothing.

blowjoe2020

LOL Eddy Dummy, you can't even be happy for me when I win!
    All because you WRONGLY assumed that I called you a "novice"??!!

Come on kid, I KNOW you can do better than that!

I don't "tout" any picks! Nor do I post any picks for others to jump on my coat-tails!

And for the 9th time I don't give a sheit what you bet! NOR what you think of my bets! SO eat this EDDY DUMMY:

+6.5 cashes for me AGAIN!

Joe Cool is out!

Eddy Munny

The thing with these touts is that they are relentless in their pursuit of your hard-earned dollar... worse than a used-car salesman. Notice how Blowjob is parading around the fact that the Bucs covered the spread, despite not once mentioning the Bucs before the game. Of course he wouldn't mention Tampa beforehand... that would require risk. What he does is wait until the fourth quarter to tell us he likes the Bucs. Is this idiot serious??? Wow!

Just look no further than post #121. It was posted late in the fourth quarter and edited 25 minutes later to include the Bucs. If I told you guys what it originally said, you'd probably burn this guy's pie shop down.

Touts like Blowjob have no morals to speak of. That's what you have to understand. You're not dealing with the average citizen, but a subspecies of a subhuman persuasion who cares not to follow any creed or moral code. People like Blowjob are gutless, heartless, and borderline sociopathic.

blowjoe2020

For the TENTH TIME EDDY DUMMY!:

I don't "tout" any picks! Nor do I post any picks for others to jump on my coat-tails!

And for the 9th time I don't give a sheit what you bet! NOR what you think of my bets! SO eat this EDDY DUMMY:

Now EDDY DUMMY, if you'd like to tell people to take +3.5 because they "get the hook" as you said in your 1st post.

Then I'd definitely debate that with you! Because I think people taking +3.5 because of "the hook" is often a sucker bet intended to get novice money to bet that side.

But if you want to lie and talk about me "touting a system" that I NEVER said anything about, other than "it works VERY often FOR ME."

Then I won't do that, because it is just a stupid waste of time.
    Why would I waste time denying something that I never said?
    Especially to a stupid kid who is infatuated with me? LOL

Your choice kid? The odds of you picking the stupid waste of time are 10,000 to one!
    Last edited by blowjoe2020; 12-18-16 at 11:00 PM.

Eddy Munny

The thing with these touts is that they are relentless in their pursuit of your hard-earned dollar... worse than a used-car salesman. Notice how Blowjob is parading around the fact that the Bucs covered the spread, despite not once mentioning the Bucs before the game. Of course he wouldn't mention Tampa beforehand... that would require risk. What he does is wait until the fourth quarter to tell us he likes the Bucs. Is this idiot serious??? Wow!

Just look no further than post #121. It was posted late in the fourth quarter and edited 25 minutes later to include the Bucs. If I told you guys what it originally said, you'd probably burn this guy's pie shop down.

Touts like Blowjob have no morals to speak of. That's what you have to understand. You're not dealing with the average citizen, but a subspecies of a subhuman persuasion who cares not to follow any creed or moral code. People like Blowjob are gutless, heartless, and borderline sociopathic.

blowjoe2020

LOL For the 11th TIME EDDY DUMMY!:

Now EDDY DUMMY, if you'd like to tell people to take +3.5 because they "get the hook" as you said in your 1st post.

Then I'd definitely debate that with you! Because I think people taking +3.5 because of "the hook" is often a sucker bet intended to get novice money to bet that side.

But if you want to lie and talk about me "touting a system" that I NEVER said anything about, other than "it works VERY often FOR ME."

Then I won't do that, because it is just a stupid waste of time.
    Why would I waste time denying something that I never said?
    Especially to a stupid kid who is infatuated with me? LOL

Your choice kid? The odds of you picking the stupid waste of time are 10,000 to one!

blowjoe2020

LOL Now EDDY DUMMY is copying me by cutting & pasting his posts! Just like I do to him since he can't read and just says the same garbage in every post!

MY GOSH, If THIS time of him simply copying what I am doing & saying doesn't make me end this. Then I'm just as juvenile as he is!!

Eddy Munny

In case you guys were wondering, Blowjob's Swiss Cheese System went 0-2 this weekend.

Contrary to what he wants to purport, Tampa opened at +7 or higher so that doesn't even qualify. However the Jets +2.5 and the Chargers +2.5 do fall squarely into the SCS and they both failed to cover the 2.5 points.

So an 0-2 weekend in conjunction with a 1-4 previous weekend (confirmed by not only me but three other posters) puts his precious system at 1-6 after two weeks.

Are you kidding me? 1-6 for a system he swears hits at a clip of 70%?

This is too much. I've never seen somebody faceplant so hard only to get up and faceplant all over again. I think fading this moron might be the Christmas windfall we've all been looking for.

Eddy Munny

Hey Blowjob, how does it feel to rank amongst the biggest idiots in SBR history? That's elite company you keep.

I mean I couldn't lose 6 games out of 7 if I tried. It'd be hard to lose 6 out of 7 in a pleaser. You truly are horrendous and the fact that you were trying to profit off of other people's gullibility is a mark upon your soul.

1-6. Unreal. Go make me a pizza, asshat.

blowjoe2020

Just for clarification, I don't have a "system", nor would I ever tout picks. In fact I think anybody who bets other people's picks is a bigger juvenile idiot than EDDY DUMMY is! LOL Look up at the posts, I even told him that T.B. +6.5 didn't open at that, But that I LIKED the pick!! So he is lying again! This kid is as ornery as a razorback towards me for something that I never even called him!

Everyone can go look for themselves, Eddy Dummy wrongly "assumed" that I called him a "Novice" and he has been as upset as a little school girl ever since! Here's his reply for all to see:

""So I'm a novice simply because I took Clemson at plus 3.5? Lmao...I'd say you're a novice." Then I quickly replied that I never called him a novice!

But it was to no avail! Now the kid is literally infatuated with me for something that I didn't even say to him!

So now he has lost his scruples over me & he gets on here & lies about a "system" that I never said I had, and I sure as hell didn't "tout" anything! I don't give out picks, I just like to bet certain lines, & it has worked nicely for me. (Check my posts, I've said these same things until I am blue in the face!!)

But hey we all know someone like Eddy Dummy, when these people get "ill" about something and feel like you have insulted them in some way, then they begin to target you, and stalk you, and tell lies about you.

And one thing is for sure, these types of people like Eddy Dummy will NEVER say:
    "You are right, I was wrong, you never called me a novice, so I am sorry that I stalked you & lied about you."

These people just don't have any such admittance power in their bodies or brains.

So it will be totally up to me whether I continue this ridiculous farce with this kid!

I mean,
    MY GOSH, If somebody has wrongly assumed that I called them a novice, and then they begin stalking me and lying about some "system" that I never told anybody to bet on.... and THAT stupid shit doesn't make me end this....

Then I'm just as juvenile as he is!

blowjoe2020

EDDUMMY, I don't have a "system"! But I do know that Tampa Bay +6.5 just cashed for me AGAIN!

And If you didn't wrongfully assume that I called you a novice, then you'd be saying "great bet B-J2020!"

Stop lying to people about some phantom "system" that you have dreamed up kid!!

I made a bet based on the line and it worked for me!
    It works for me VERY often!
    I don't give a damn what it does for you!

Eddy Munny

Get over yourself. This has nothing to do with the word "novice." This has everything to do with you pushing a system that currently stands at 1-6 when you professed to the masses it would cash to the tune of 70% and even tried lying after the first week by claiming it was 100% successful. What part of that don't you understand?

You should just stop crying and pray to the forum gods that they'll allow your account to continue after this whole travesty. You are an insult to SBR.

See folks, with these touts they never wanna admit any wrongdoing or acknowledge losing picks. Just take Blowjob for example... what he claims juxtaposed with actual real life results are like night and day. This guy couldn't get any further from the truth if he took a rocket ship in the opposite direction. He is a snake and he has no conscience.

I can't wait to get together with Shari tomorrow. Boy oh boy do I have a lot to share with her. He should be banned for the spamming alone. This is gonna be fun!

blowjoe2020

LOL Eddy Dummy, PLEASE Tell her about this "phantom" system that you have dreamed up & see if she recommends that you go see a psychiatrist!

LOL I can just see it now! Eddy Dummy says: " Whaa whaa BJ2020 called me a novice and he is touting a 'system' "

And then the poor lady wastes her time researching the posts, and then tells Eddy Dummy:

"Eddy, you stupid idiot kid! BJ2020 never called you a novice, AND in fact, he told you 12 times that he didn't call you a novice,
    AND THEN he never said that he had a "system" that he was touting, AND he told you 12 times that he never had a system that he was touting!"
    Then she will say:
    "Eddy Dummy, you have wasted my time kid! And your OWN posts prove that YOU are the obsessed liar who is dead wrong!"

First 1234567 ... Last