El_Zilcho
    El_Zilcho's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

UCF +12 1/2 against Louisville

You think this line will move up, or should I take it now?
    This is a team that's hung in there with South Carolina and beat a decent Penn St and beat the bad teams they've played fairly easily. This is a team that's been tested on the road and kept it close

I think Louisville is good, but highly overrated. They seem a bit soft at times. Their schedule is laughable and this might be the toughest team they play all season.
    Thoughts?

DoYouNotGetIT
    DoYouNotGetIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Line is already moving to +11.5 it won't move to +14. I would take it if you can get +12.5. Vegasinsider only has 5dimes with +12.5. The rest are moving downward to +11.5. I think Louisville will win this one big, but haven't really analyzed the game. Never put much emphasis on a Spurrier team being a close game. Spurrier coach's to make a game close. That is why you never bet a Spurrier team to win big.
    Last edited by DoYouNotGetIT; 10-14-13 at 03:33 PM.

El_Zilcho

Agree, South Carolina isn't a team that blows out people, but they're still tough. I don't know, I just haven't bought the Louisville hype, and I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. Maybe it does, maybe it doesn't.

JabooFootball
    JabooFootball's Avatar Become A Pro!

South Carolina was reeling with injuries that game and it was the biggest UCF home game in a decade, so those games arent accurate comparisons. Fading Ville has cashed tix a couple weeks in a row do not be surprised if they cover this time around!!!

El_Zilcho

Was Shaw out for that game? That makes sense. I'm gonna go ahead and take it.

JabooFootball
    JabooFootball's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shaw got hurt in the first quarter and did not return.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Agree 100%, regardless of the gamecocks game, Louisville would lose to PSU, and ucf would handle villes schedule much better than they have

Got the worst possible # though, +11

LowRollin
    LowRollin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

ucf alumni here... I never trust the knights on the road. and they're not quite ready for this big of a stage imo.

GWOZOZO
    GWOZOZO's Avatar Become A Pro!

They hung with SC because SC played the worse half of football probably since the Spurrier era. Though to call this game. I would stay away

dirtycash66
    dirtycash66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18610

i cant take you seriously when you have lil B as you avatar

KappaRaider
    KappaRaider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 678

I think the ville covers. Don't see 3 poor performances in a row from this team.

El_Zilcho

Quote Originally Posted by dirtycash66 View Post
    i cant take you seriously when you have lil B as you avatar
    You're obviously not based then.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Louisville wins this game. UCF does not cover against AAC teams. they are now 2-12 ATS. Louisville plays well in Weekday games. Birdgewater needs a huge game to offset the disaster he had against Rutgers. This is a pass for me, though Louisville wins S/U.

getthekook
    getthekook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

^^^ this guy is too much!!! these stats youll pull out mean jack shit bcuz if they did you'd be a millionaire & no where near this site

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

@El Zilcho, I admit the line move kind of surprised me moving from 11-12-12 1/2. I suspect it has something to do with Bridgewaters go to receiver WR Parker (shoulder)?

I'm a fan of Coach O'Leary. His teams are always disciplined, don't make bone headed penalties or turn over the ball much. Turn overs are ticket busters and I believe Golden Knights turn the ball over on avg once a game.

I had this line around 8-9. Giving me a extra field goal and the hook. Knights are a great road dog, have a balanced attack and I like QB Blake Bortles. Big kid, big arm, hitting 65% of his passes with 9 TD's and only 3 picks.

Bridgewater is a stud, but agree Cards can look a little soft at times. Yes, I know all about Card D #'s. But I also know all about that cupcake schedule the Cards have played. No arguing that this is their toughest game to date. Knights did look a little soft against Memphis last game, but should be fresh. I'll have a play on CF and at the very least will be a top teaser play +6 1/2 @ a very attractive +19. Knights sitting @ +12 1/2 as type.

As mentioned in a different thread, really trying hard to look for plays as dogs. This number plus Clemson getting points at home really surprised me. I should add I'm a big Seminole fan. gl with your play.

El_Zilcho

Thanks man. I don't really play with a whole lot of scrilla, and I'm just trying to get my bankroll up with some decent picks after taking a hard hit the last week or two. I took it at +12 1/2; just haven't bought into Louisville. I expect UCF to come out and play hard and surprise people. Probably not Louisville and their staff, but I have a feeling they'll cover.

TexasJayhawk
    TexasJayhawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

I don't see how this line is this high (now -13 at 5 dimes). This is by far the toughest team Louisville has played all season. Not to mention Lville schedule is one of the weakest in FBS (#127 according to Football Outsiders).

UCF played SC tough (yes I know SC wasn't 100%) and they beat Penn State on the road...(UCF #80 SOS).

The books have given Lville high spreads vs average to slightly above avg teams (19 to Rutgers...?) and look at how that turned out. UCF + anything above 10 points is a winner in my book.

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

Blake Bortles will be the best QB on the field this Friday. In the South Carolina game UCF held a 10-0 lead at halftime.
    "For the first half, we were the better team," UCF linebacker Terrance Plummer said. "But they made plays in the second half and we didn't make plays until it was too late."

Any team that can play with South Carolina can handle Louisville. I already took the 12* and will hit UFC on the moneyline foer a small amount if it goes over +450!

El_Zilcho

^^^uhhhhhh

Anyways, starting DE for UCF left the team. I can't catch a break this season.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Quote Originally Posted by 15805 View Post
    Blake Bortles will be the best QB on the field this Friday. In the South Carolina game UCF held a 10-0 lead at halftime.
    "For the first half, we were the better team," UCF linebacker Terrance Plummer said. "But they made plays in the second half and we didn't make plays until it was too late."

Any team that can play with South Carolina can handle Louisville. I already took the 12* and will hit UFC on the moneyline foer a small amount if it goes over +450!
    C'Mon Man!

Blake has cashed every time I rode them PSU and & USC but lets not get carried away here.

See Sugar Bowl last year

NO way I'd lay the points though, should be low scoring

Louisville defense is legit

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

UCF loses starting DE Blake Keller. This will not helpUCF at all. Things just got a bit easier for Bridgewater.

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Quote Originally Posted by El_Zilcho View Post
    ^^^uhhhhhh

Anyways, starting DE for UCF left the team. I can't catch a break this season.

I wouldn't worry much about this. I posted this in a earlier thread this morning. Line is +12 now and hasn't moved off that # where I play. I'm still adding if I get 13+, so far Vegas sees no impact.

Earlier quote,

DE Blake Keller was a Freshman. His FIRST and only start was last game 10/5.

Kid showed potential and nobody likes to lose depth, but Green and Niles @ either DE spot will do fine.

I don't know the details on why he left and want to give him the benefit of the doubt. Hope he works whatever issues out he has. Football is a tough sport, big commitment with time and training. Usually guys that leave mid season and let their team down, well. Football is like family, you gut sh*t out. Quitters suck.

Let's just say I hope this moves the line up a bit more. I have UCF + 12 1/2.

When I read this, logged in real quick, thinking I'll add @ 13 or higher.

No luck, line down to 12.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Louisville is a lock

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

Quote Originally Posted by 15805 View Post

Should have waited the line is 14 now, but I did get the moneyline today at +500

DoYouNotGetIT
    DoYouNotGetIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

This is a coin flip I cannot decide who to bet on. I guess the line did move to +14 my bad.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

louisville cares about this game and it's on tv, i think they show off and beat them really bad.
    they are faster.

chunk
    chunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19168

Cent Fla doesn't give a damn about this game even though it is one of there biggest games of the year. Where does this crap come from?

ajcobb22
    ajcobb22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

Try their biggest game ever. Unfortunately, I have a bad feeling about this game. Our defense is honestly not good. I would love to see us win but I think Louisville covers.

ingga
    Indonesia
    ingga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 887

I have +14.5 on my sportbook

Beetlejuice
    Beetlejuice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 801

Quote Originally Posted by ingga View Post
    I have +14.5 on my sportbook
    I know me too! What to do?! What to do?!

ingga
    Indonesia
    ingga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 887

Quote Originally Posted by Beetlejuice View Post
    I know me too! What to do?! What to do?!
    take it!

loodachris99
    loodachris99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4421

My local has ucf +14.5... Based off what I've seem watching each team play... It's ucf or nothing here

ldh1019
    ldh1019's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

I like the pts also

Beetlejuice
    Beetlejuice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 801

Quote Originally Posted by ingga View Post
    take it!
    Took it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Pin Fish

thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

nothing wrong throwing 5-10 bucks on ucf ml, if you can afford to. I got 5 on ml and 30 +13 to cover. GL on those who bet Ucf.

12 Last