Gameday
    Gameday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 541

I was extremely high on Louisville at the beginning of the year and bet hard on them each week. After watching them a few time and winning most of the bets I said I wasn't taking them again... Bridgewater isn't as good as I thought he was, not that he isn't talented because he is. What I mean is he doesn't throw big points up! he just doesn't. He'll win a close one against Rutgers and then win a close one against Florida, thats just the kind of player he is. Hes not a high score runner like a johny manziel or Jameis Winston. I don't know if hes missing the weapons or he simply isn't as talented but this is not an explosive team.. Each game I took them was a nail biter and I felt extremely lucky it turned out in my favor; which is why I said I would not take them again. Someone stated "its a TV game they will be pumped up" or some stupid shit, last week was too vs rutgers and look how that turned out. I'm not a louisville hater, I actually like them but as far as betting on them I'm all set.

UCF covers in a close game.

TexasJayhawk
    TexasJayhawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

It's really feeling like deja vu...Louisville 19 pt favorites over a mediocre at best Rutgers team.

Louisville had EVERYTHING going for them....at home...prime time "statement" game, blah blah blah. End result: They didn't cover. Bridgewater throws an interception against a relatively weak Rutgers pass defense.

Also...very important to remember UCF is coming off a bye week...

luckyutah
    luckyutah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2565

Line up to 14.5 now.

I like UCF, but their showing against a poor (but underrated) Memphis team scares me. Did anyone watch the UCF - Memphis game? And can you explain why UCF was losing by 7 with under 3 minutes to go in the game? Even when they got 4 Memphis turnovers?

tcarn01
    Shockers!!!!!
    tcarn01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

Begging you to take ucf. Take Louisville. Going to be a blowout. Rutgers much better than Ucf.

TexasJayhawk
    TexasJayhawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Quote Originally Posted by tcarn01 View Post
    Begging you to take ucf. Take Louisville. Going to be a blowout. Rutgers much better than Ucf.
    Really?? According to who?

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

UFC will have a chance to win SU

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

Close to 50-50 in action. But the line goes up to 14......
    I was on ucf because it made too much sense, but changed my mind
    Cardinals roll here
    Last edited by Itsamazing777; 10-18-13 at 02:24 PM.

ajcobb22
    ajcobb22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

Quote Originally Posted by tcarn01 View Post
    Ummmmm.....no.

El_Zilcho
    El_Zilcho's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Finally i'm right for once
    thank you based god
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-13-15 at 11:57 AM. Reason: image does not exist

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    C'Mon Man!

Blake has cashed every time I rode them PSU and & USC but lets not get carried away here.

See Sugar Bowl last year

NO way I'd lay the points though, should be low scoring

Louisville defense is legit
    Still feel the same way! Was Blake the best QB tonight or not? When the chips were down & it was Blake
    game to win he pulled it off. One game does not a great player make referring to the Florida Bowl Game

Gameday
    Gameday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 541

Teddy Shitwater with another huge home game on national television

First 12