PhilTheTHRILL
    PhilTheTHRILL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

ML on Wisconsin all day. They will not lose this game at home.

getthekook
    getthekook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

were talking about the spread ML isnt gonna be worth shit

Cougsky17
    Cougsky17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 284

Pound the Badgers as they will pound the rock and pound Northwestern for 4 quarters into submission.

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

Quote Originally Posted by Cougsky17 View Post
    Pound the Badgers as they will pound the rock and pound Northwestern for 4 quarters into submission.
    Couldn't agree more. This game will be decided on the ground. Personally I teased this one to Wis -3 and wont even sweat this one.

getthekook

sounds like a pretty solid idea^^

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Northwestern +10.5 is the play. Northwestern and Wisc both lost to Ohio State. Wisc was on the road and was down by 17 with 3 mins left in the 3rd Q. They scored the final 10 points of the game to make the final score look closer than it really was. NW was beating Ohio State with 9 minutes left and gave up that ugly TD with no time left that gave Ohio State a 10 point win. Northwestern playing Ohio State tough was not a fluke. Northwestern has played very well the last few years. They lots by 7 at Michigan last year and beat NU at Nebraska 2 years ago. Northwestern has a chance to win their division this year. They have an exciting explosive special teams. Do I think they beat Wisconsin? Probably not? Do I think the score will be close the entire game? Yes. Wisconsin 38 Northwestern 34

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Covers.com has Northwestern ranked #18 and Wisconsin ranked #33 in their power rankings. +10.5 looks like a gift

getthekook

LOOKS like a gift..just remember you said that come saturday night at 7

getthekook

Quote Originally Posted by Husker36 View Post
    Covers.com has Northwestern ranked #18 and Wisconsin ranked #33 in their power rankings. +10.5 looks like a gift
    btw penetrate covers.com

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Badgers, 41-26. Take Wisky TT over 34 when available.

The notion that NU has "a lot more to play for" than Wisconsin is stone-cold hilarious. It's October 11th. This isn't the NBA - guys don't pack it in halfway through the season. Both teams will give max effort. NU isn't going to have some letdown following OSU game, but they also can't play much better than they did against OSU, and they have to go to Madison after a very physical game with OSU for another very physical game, and UW is off a bye. Badgers will push Mildcats around at Camp Randall.
    Last edited by BiffTFinancial; 10-11-13 at 07:36 AM.

getthekook

good points!

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Phil Steele/Power Sweep has Wisc as his only 4* this week. The Newsletter isn't usually that great cause they have to start it on Sunday night and it can't factor in important info that came out during the week but they are 5-1 this year. Last week they said Nebraska by 20 and they won by 20.

Scratch 23
    Scratch 23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

I watch alot of big ten football. NW IS THE 2ND BEST TEAM IN THE CONFERENCE. They played like it last week. They have been monsters against the number over the last 2+yrs. The Cats defense, can be sieve like at times. This will bode well for the Wisky rungame, i have no doubt about them running for 2 to 3 hundred yards. I still see NW matching them for points throughought and having a chance to win in the end. Take the 10+ with a more rounded offense.

ezmoney
    ezmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2605

When NU STOPS the WI running game, which Fitzgerald is focused on, this will come down to a 3-4 pt game.
    WI can't pass, no QB.
    Taking the points.

EZ

getthekook

LMAO check in idiots

gasto
    gasto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4362

Everyone wants easy money but Vegas does not run a charity. So when things look "funny", you can be sure Vegas knows a little more than we know from yahoo and google. And 99% of the time the unusual happens.

Its true, facts may have pointed to a closer game, but there is just too many variables in betting. How do you cap a QB like for Oklohoma today who looked like he was playing for Texas. Or maybe Refs calling suspicious holding or other penalties to influence the outcome.

Best advice for these kind of games is to stay away or just ride along with Vegas with what looks like an unbelievable pick.

Scratch 23
    Scratch 23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

Quote Originally Posted by Scratch 23 View Post
    I watch alot of big ten football. NW IS THE 2ND BEST TEAM IN THE CONFERENCE. They played like it last week. They have been monsters against the number over the last 2+yrs. The Cats defense, can be sieve like at times. This will bode well for the Wisky rungame, i have no doubt about them running for 2 to 3 hundred yards. I still see NW matching them for points throughought and having a chance to win in the end. Take the 10+ with a more rounded offense.
    WRONG!!! What an idiot.

thefonzo
    thefonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5373

The biggest reason for the blowout was Trevor Simien absolutely stunk. Yes the Whisky D played well, but that QB missed ALOT of throws. Whisky had 3 turnovers and still led by 15 at halftime, that's how bad Simien was.

So what's that got to do with Vegas? Well Vegas knew something about the lack of health for Cain Colter and Venric Mark that we didn't.

getthekook

Too BAD!!! Check in bigdaddy you dumb moron..your 0-2 butting into my threads..this was free $$$

First 12