Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Re: Eddy Munny

I know you're not everyones cup of tea and in fact, probably piss most of the posters here off. But, I wanted to let you know that I appreciate someone with a razor-sharp wit... especially when they can bring astute gambling observations whenever they're so moved.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    I'm an inquisitive person. The world around me is one big crossword puzzle I aim to solve.

Jerry when you're ready to conduct yourself like an adult human being, one having been reared in civilized society, we will proceed with discourse on the topic of tackle football. But for now, you really need to cool off and count to ten. I have been here for at least a week, and in that time I have never encountered such overzealousness and misplaced fervor. You can't just go around sowing new threads like you're the Johnny Appleseed of sports forums. Get a grip or I will have your account cryogenically frozen and shipped to your mother in a mason jar.
    What do you mean by "they have the worst lines" ?? That is a paradoxical statement. If there's a bad line out there, you side with the team that garners the most value as a result of the "bad" number. In other words, you can't have one team getting screwed by the number without the other team gaining value at the same time. Your job as a bettor, is to pick the right side with highest likelihood of covering.

Go play with your blocks Ezekiel. The adults are talking.

You sound fukkin neurotic as all hell. If you're having some kind of mental meltdown, you should probably step away from the keypad and have your caretaker rush you to the looney bin. I'm not sure what you're ranting about, but I am sure it's pointless and jumbled. Get it together you Gump.

I'm actually a very good friend of your mother's. You wouldn't have heard of me. That's by design. We take great care to make sure the basement door is closed snugly. Don't you ever wonder why you mother is so tired in the morning, as she's laying out your clothes, getting you ready for your morning paper route?

Maybe the guy from "Bar Rescue" should pay a visit and return this joint to it's former glory.
    Any chance that you're an INFJ?

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Eddy is one of them pencil-neck "intellectual types"

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    Eddy is one of them pencil-neck "intellectual types"
    Maybe/Maybe not... but in my opinion, he is one funny MF (and I appreciate good/intellectual humor wherever/whenever I can find it).

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

This is easily the best thread I've come across during my short stay here at SBR. I think this should become a permanent shrine here on the board to honor me and solicit my wisdom. Thank you for the kind the words Tripper, and you Demo, for the target practice. I don't know what my role will be long term here on the board, but I hope to post some picks this season and also to get some perspectives from other members regarding games, details, injuries, etc. that I may have overlooked. I'm pretty good with college football although my money management skills are a fukking disaster, and that's what usually does me in when I don't stay on top of it. But it's a new season and hopefully I can stay the course and make some bank. Week 1 offers some really enticing lines. Hopefully I can keep the Mods off my back for the duration of the season, but who knows? I got blindsided with an infraction point on about my third day or so. So if I ever just disappear from this forum without explanation, you'll know why. Also, what is "INFJ?"

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

This is easily the best thread I've come across during my short stay here at SBR. I think this should become a permanent shrine here on the board to honor me and solicit my wisdom. Thank you for the kind the words Tripper, and you Demo, for the target practice. I don't know what my role will be long term here on the board, but I hope to post some picks this season and also to get some perspectives from other members regarding games, details, injuries, etc. that I may have overlooked. I'm pretty good with college football although my money management skills are a fukking disaster, and that's what usually does me in when I don't stay on top of it. But it's a new season and hopefully I can stay the course and make some bank. Week 1 offers some really enticing lines. Hopefully I can keep the Mods off my back for the duration of the season, but who knows? I got blindsided with an infraction point on about my third day or so. So if I ever just disappear from this forum without explanation, you'll know why. Also, what is "INFJ?"
    INFJ is one of the 16 temperament/personality types as originally defined by Carl Jung and later by Briggs-Myers. In short, society is comprised of 16 distinct temperament/personality types (in distinctly different percentages), that allow us to function as a cohesive unit. (I've generalized the 16 types into three groups: idea bees, thinking/planning bees and the worker bees/drones.) In actuality, there are four distinct sub-groups with four types in each sub-group. The following is a free/condensed version of the online test... takes about five minutes to complete. Anyone interested in giving it a whirl can PM me their 4-letter designation and I'll be more than happy to send them their type description that is a little more detailed than the one that'll be provided.

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by Night-Tripper View Post
    INFJ is one of the 16 temperament/personality types as originally defined by Carl Jung and later by Briggs-Myers. In short, society is comprised of 16 distinct temperament/personality types (in distinctly different percentages), that allow us to function as a cohesive unit. (I've generalized the 16 types into three groups: idea bees, thinking/planning bees and the worker bees/drones.) In actuality, there are four distinct sub-groups with four types in each sub-group. The following is a free/condensed version of the online test... takes about five minutes to complete. Anyone interested in giving it a whirl can PM me their 4-letter designation and I'll be more than happy to send them their type description that is a little more detailed than the one that'll be provided.

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

I fancy myself an "Idea Bee." One thing's for certain though, Killer Demo is a "Son of a Bee." Hey OoohhH! (Would someone kindly explain that joke to Demo? I don't want him to hurt himself trying to work it out on his own.)

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

I fancy myself an "Idea Bee." One thing's for certain though, Killer Demo is a "Son of a Bee." Hey OoohhH! (Would someone kindly explain that joke to Demo? I don't want him to hurt himself trying to work it out on his own.)
    Thank god I finished school in 2009. U'd be a real good junior college professor

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Well, if you are an *idea bee*, you'll either be an INFJ, INFP, ENFJ or ENFP.

The first letters signifies whether you are introverted or extravetred. (I/E)

The second letter designates whether you make decisions based on intuition or have to see it to believe it. (N/S)

The third letter is in regards to whether you are ruled by emotions or the thought process. (F/T)

As for the fourth letter, it describes whether you are punctual, organized and like things to be planned out as opposed to being habitually late, catch-as-catch-can, sloppy... etc. (J/P)

As for myself, I am a bonifide INFJ

Eddy Munny

Thank god I finished school in 2009. U'd be a real good junior college professor
    By "finished school" of course you mean the short bus just inexplicably stopped showing up in the mornings?

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

By "finished school" of course you mean the short bus just inexplicably stopped showing up in the mornings?
    Posts 89 nobody gonna take ur wannabe poet ass serious

Eddy Munny

That's great, you can copy two-digit numbers. That's something. What's this nonsense about a poet though? I suppose anything that resembles a clear, coherent thought you regard as poetry.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Killer... just a bit of advice from someone who used to get paid a fairly substantial amount to trade barbs/insult people via the airwaves. If Eddy is indeed an idea bee, it'd be best to roll with the punches (unless you're also an idea bee). Learn to peacefully coexist and not take anything here too serious (with the exception of Erwin Wildlife and BigQ). Because, if Eddy is an idea bee and you're not... you (or anyone else) would be bringing a stick to a gunfight.

Oh yeah... idea bees/Idealists also speak in metaphors, which makes it rather difficult to communicate with the rest of the world.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Killer... just a bit of advice from someone who used to get paid a fairly substantial amount to trade barbs/insult people via the airwaves. Is Eddy is indeed an idea bee, it'd be best to roll with the punches (unless you're also an idea bee). Learn to peacefully coexist and not take anything here too serious (with the exception of Erwin Wildlife and BigQ). Because, if Eddy is an idea bee and you're not... you (or anyone else) would be bringing a stick to a gunfight.
    Oh man I needed that tripper

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Oh man I needed that tripper

Eddy Munny

Face it Demo, you're just a worker bee. Any honey you can muster only happens because I allow it to, ya dig? Your very essence starts and stops at the wave of my hand. You're just aimlessly buzzing through the colony, masquerading as though you have a clue when in reality, you're caught in a flytrap. Worker Bee, yea, that's you boy.

Eddy Munny

Demo, just changer your avatar to that logo from Honey Nut Cheerios. I think we'll all take you more seriously then.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Demo, just changer your avatar to that logo from Honey Nut Cheerios. I think we'll all take you more seriously then.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

That's the ticket...

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Face it Demo, you're just a worker bee. Any honey you can muster only happens because I allow it to, ya dig? Your very essence starts and stops at the wave of my hand. You're just aimlessly buzzing through the colony, masquerading as though you have a clue when in reality, you're caught in a flytrap. Worker Bee, yea, that's you boy.
    Unfortunately, as much as idea bees hate to admit it, without worker bees, life would come to a screeching halt... because while idea bees come up with really cool ideas, we're for shit as far as actually getting a fukking thing accomplished.

Eddy Munny

Unfortunately, as much as idea bees hate to admit it, without worker bees, life would come to a screeching halt... because while idea bees come up with really cool ideas, we're for shit as far as actually getting a fukking thing accomplished.
    See that Demo? Tripper was considerate enough to throw you a bone. You feel better now?

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Cant make this sh!t up

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

See that Demo? Tripper was considerate enough to throw you a bone. You feel better now?
    Cant make this sh!t up

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Killer_Demo