SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

I am stunned at the decrease in traffic on this sub forum

There are probably 8 posters now on SBR's CFB board.

And in that 8, one was selling picks, the other was selling citizenship papers to every middle eastern country that is home to a jihad.

That leaves 5 of us.

And there is one week until the season begins.

This is pathetic.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Will be swamped here soon enough Sam

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

Maybe the guy from "Bar Rescue" should pay a visit and return this joint to it's former glory.

AdamL2424
    The Dynasty Continues......
    AdamL2424's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 136

Yea it is quite slow right now but I'm hoping by next Tuesday or wed it will heat up

Eddy Munny

Yea things should heat up by next Tuesday. That's karaoke night if I'm not mistaken. That's when Killer Demo wobble's up to the mike and belts out "It's raining men, hallelujah!"

SamDiamond

There used to be some wacky characters.

A lot of wannabe touts, but still-- some funny characters.

Anyone remember MachineChoice? He would lose his mind if you questioned one of his picks. Funny stuff. And that kid, Fratty---- who lost something like 15 units in a day, came back and said he "forgot" to post a 10 unit winner he had on Texas.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Yea things should heat up by next Tuesday. That's karaoke night if I'm not mistaken. That's when Killer Demo wobble's up to the mike and belts out "It's raining men, hallelujah!"
    U sure do know alot about homosexuality dont ya eddie gloryhole?

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    U sure do know alot about homosexuality dont ya eddie gloryhole?
    I'm not knockin ya for your song choice. It's your world man. You gotta sing what you're passionate about...what you feel in the pit of your gutty wuts. And if the lyrics "It's raining men, Hallelujah....It's raining me, Amen!" sum up your existence as succinctly as any karaoke number possibly can, then who am I to judge?

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

I'm not knockin ya for your song choice. It's your world man. You gotta sing what you're passionate about...what you feel in the pit of your gutty wuts. And if the lyrics "It's raining men, Hallelujah....It's raining me, Amen!" sum up your existence as succinctly as any karaoke number possibly can, then who am I to judge?
    Join date 8-13....nuff said

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    So says the guy Killer_Demo who told all of us how great he did last year in football, only to forget this post he made: "Dec 24 0-10

30-39 for the season...REALLY need stanford to whoop wisconsin to salvage my season...sure I lost and so did alot of other posters that tailed me on 2nite Fresno ST pick and I didnt call this lock but am ashamed my team didnt show up 2nite...lookin GREAT last 8 weeks then just a dump in the bowl game."

Sorry SF but you brought this on yourself. You tried to B.S. you way in here and got nailed. You are doing about as well as your pathetic Giants are.

Nuff said.

Eddy Munny

Join date 8-13....nuff said
    Seniority doesn't rule the roost around here tough guy. This isn't your McDonald's chain-of-command style hierarchy. You're working the drive-thru tonight whether you like it or not. As an aside, you should probably find a new ace-in-the-hole other than pointing out someone's tenure on a message board. It only serves to highlight your stupidity and desperation.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Seniority doesn't rule the roost around here tough guy. This isn't your McDonald's chain-of-command style hierarchy. You're working the drive-thru tonight whether you like it or not. As an aside, you should probably find a new ace-in-the-hole other than pointing out someone's tenure on a message board. It only serves to highlight your stupidity and desperation.
    Says the nobody might mean something if u had some rep/wins behind ur name...until then your just a bigmouth no-name

Eddy Munny

Says the nobody might mean something if u had some rep/wins behind ur name...until then your just a bigmouth no-name
    Oh I've been giving out winners like your mother gives out slurpees on the subway. You have to pay more attention, and stop posting Fresno St. videos from your late local newscasts. By about late October or so, you'll probably be begging me for picks to bail you out of some financial collapse that your Mickey D's paystubs can't rectify.

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

I'll be more then lurking between 1st & 2nd weeks
    saving my SEC bashing for week 2 !

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    There are probably 8 posters now on SBR's CFB board.

And in that 8, one was selling picks, the other was selling citizenship papers to every middle eastern country that is home to a jihad.

That leaves 5 of us.

And there is one week until the season begins.

This is pathetic.
    Agreed. The content was really solid throughout the summer months, and it's too bad a little bickering scared off some solid posters. It is an internet forum after all... It happens.

But I'm optimistic about the ultimate quality of the forum postings by the time we get rolling.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Sam. When you allow posters like Killer_Demo who is by far the biggest liar in here, to continue to post, but get rid of solid posters like Workhorse, what do you really expect? Killer_Demo has not posted one pick for this season yet, but he continually runs his mouth off. That guy really should have an "ACCIDENT". As long as a**holes like him are still around, this site will go nowheres.

SamDiamond

Sam. When you allow posters like Killer_Demo who is by far the biggest liar in here, to continue to post, but get rid of solid posters like Workhorse, what do you really expect? Killer_Demo has not posted one pick for this season yet, but he continually runs his mouth off. That guy really should have an "ACCIDENT". As long as a**holes like him are still around, this site will go nowheres.
    Big. I have no fight with you.

I think you offer some good insight.

I am not trying to give anyone advice-- but, maybe for everyone's sanity--- if you guys hate each other this much, maybe just use the ignore poster function.

I've had my share of board battles-- so I am certainly in no position to tell anyone how to post. But, we can still have a great board here-- even if you guys hate one another.

Anyway-- Good luck to everyone. We're going to share info here and win big.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Urbanwildlife

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Big. I have no fight with you.

I think you offer some good insight.

I am not trying to give anyone advice-- but, maybe for everyone's sanity--- if you guys hate each other this much, maybe just use the ignore poster function.

I've had my share of board battles-- so I am certainly in no position to tell anyone how to post. But, we can still have a great board here-- even if you guys hate one another.

Anyway-- Good luck to everyone. We're going to share info here and win big.
    Sam, as long as we have posters in here who insist on lying like Killer does, we will never have a great board. He, by his own admission, went 30-39 and yet he continues to lie about that to this day. I posted all of my plays on my spreadsheet for all to see. He will not do that. He is a liar, and as long as he is around, he will ruin this site.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Urbanwildlife

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Some posters hate success. Will be posting winners all season again...+ 16 units last season

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Some posters hate success. Will be posting winners all season again...+ 16 units last season
    Another lie. Prove it. Let's see your plays. Calling youself "Killer" is like my friend's wife naming her little Poodle "Killer." Both of you would get along great. The Poodle is as gay as you are. Now put up or shut up. Let's see your wagers.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Another lie. Prove it. Let's see your plays. Calling youself "Killer" is like my friend's wife naming her little Poodle "Killer." Both of you would get along great. The Poodle is as gay as you are. Now put up or shut up. Let's see your wagers.
    I'm done arguing with ur old man ass. Me/Tripper/Sam got $$$ to make...I will post my season thread as mentioned before...Cant wait to see ur "genius" picks

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Maybe the guy from "Bar Rescue" should pay a visit and return this joint to it's former glory.
    Says the guy who has been a member for 7 days?

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Says the guy who has been a member for 7 days?
    So how long must I be enrolled in order for my opinions to count? Give me something to mark on my calendar. Or is it posts that matter? What's the benchmark? Is 12,000 the magic number? Is that the day I become one with the forum?

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

So how long must I be enrolled in order for my opinions to count? Give me something to mark on my calendar. Or is it posts that matter? What's the benchmark? Is 12,000 the magic number? Is that the day I become one with the forum?
    You talk about glory days? What does a 7 day member know about glory days?

Eddy Munny

Well because you old-skool cats sit around and harp about it constantly. "Blah, blah, it used to be good.....Blah, blah, and now, not so much.. blah, blah."