TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Are you kidding me? (Auburn/Washington State)

Auburn was around 3 points better than Wazzu last year. This year, I'm supposed to believe there is a 15 point difference between the 2 teams? Washington State is in the second year of the Leach era, while Auburn is rebuilding with former OC Malzahn. Anybody else think this is ridiculous? I set this line at Auburn -7.5 and that was being generous IMO

AdamL2424
    The Dynasty Continues......
    AdamL2424's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 136

I'm with you T. I believe Aubie wins but by 15? I don't think they will. TD sounds about right. Only thing that concerns me is the long trip to auburn for the cougs. They could come out flat as hell. Malzahn is supposed to be an offensive trail blazer.

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by AdamL2424 View Post
    I'm with you T. I believe Aubie wins but by 15? I don't think they will. TD sounds about right. Only thing that concerns me is the long trip to auburn for the cougs. They could come out flat as hell. Malzahn is supposed to be an offensive trail blazer.

The total is interesting to me as well. Think it was low 50's? If these teams have ANY sort of offense, it goes soaring OVER

AdamL2424
    The Dynasty Continues......
    AdamL2424's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 136

Haven't seen a total. I could see the over cashing if its 54ish

eeezzzz
    eeezzzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7391

Disagree, AU should improve vastly this year. I agree the line is inflated, but I believe they can easily cover. AU has the talent, they were a wreck last year with their pathetic as personnel.

Malzahn is back and things will improve immensely. I look for AU to win by 2 1/2 to 3 touchdowns.

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by eeezzzz View Post
    Disagree, AU should improve vastly this year. I agree the line is inflated, but I believe they can easily cover. AU has the talent, they were a wreck last year with their pathetic as personnel.

Malzahn is back and things will improve immensely. I look for AU to win by 2 1/2 to 3 touchdowns.

how is the personnel that much better? I don't buy Gus Malzahn taking these guys from zeros to heroes overnight

eeezzzz

Gene Chiznik had absolutely no control in the locker room. They were a fuckn sporadic mess. Take last years season as an example, they got progressively worse, yet showed huge talent at times.

They actually almost, and should have beat Clemson in the opener last year b4 hell broke loose, and did you watch them play LSU? My god they actually showed enthusiasm. This was a horribly coached team is all I can say.

Talent can cover this game imo.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

This Just In......

Shocking development in the world of sportsbetting today as "eeezzzz" checks in to assert that he favors yet another SEC team to cover the spread. We'll have more on this later in the broadcast. Now here's Chuck with a weather report.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cant call it

TPowell

even early in the year they got killed against a mediocre MSU team and Arkansas at home

eeezzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Shocking development in the world of sportsbetting today as "eeezzzz" checks in to assert that he favors yet another SEC team to cover the spread. We'll have more on this later in the broadcast. Now here's Chuck with a weather report.
    you will be happy to know that I favor UNC against South carolina.

eeezzzz

also WKU and possibly FL

GWOZOZO
    GWOZOZO's Avatar Become A Pro!

Same line of taught, TP. The only thing that's keeping from pulling the trigger is because Wazzu will be a pass happy team and conventional wisdom is that usually takes time to click

Eddy Munny

also WKU and possibly FL
    Florida's still in the SEC yes?

eeezzzz

Tol +24 smart ass

Eddy Munny

Tol +24 smart ass
    Not sure how that's my fault. You said Florida, not Toledo.

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by GWOZOZO View Post
    Same line of taught, TP. The only thing that's keeping from pulling the trigger is because Wazzu will be a pass happy team and conventional wisdom is that usually takes time to click

true, but at least they've had a full season with the coaching change.

D Med
    War Eagle!
    D Med's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2365

Auburn rolls in this one, no homer.

eeezzzz

Not sure how that's my fault. You said Florida, not Toledo.
    Sorry I was unaware you couldn't take the obvious from the obviousness and I will try to ignore your posts from here on in, as I have a huge habit of making fun of retards.

CrimsonTideFan
    CrimsonTideFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

Quote Originally Posted by D Med View Post
    Auburn rolls in this one, no homer.
    Flee you dirty homer!

Eddy Munny

Sorry I was unaware you couldn't take the obvious from the obviousness and I will try to ignore your posts from here on in, as I have a huge habit of making fun of retards.
    So let me get this straight....You type the exact opposite of what you meant to say, someone points out your mistake, and instead of owning it, somehow THEY'RE the retard? Gotcha...Don't worry, your little jabs mean nothing to me. I see a dwindling bankroll in your very near future. You've got square written all over you. Hell you're so square, you make SpongeBob jealous.

D Med
    War Eagle!

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTideFan View Post
    Flee you dirty homer!

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good lord. This sht hole is dead as a hammer.

eeezzzz

So let me get this straight....You type the exact opposite of what you meant to say, someone points out your mistake, and instead of owning it, somehow THEY'RE the retard? Gotcha...Don't worry, your little jabs mean nothing to me. I see a dwindling bankroll in your very near future. You've got square written all over you. Hell you're so square, you make SpongeBob jealous.
    He's pretty rectangular in my opinion.

Eddy Munny

He's pretty rectangular in my opinion.
    Well therein lies the jealousy dumbtruck. He's rectangular and you're sooo freakin' square. Spongebob however, obviously has the upper hand in the IQ department. Although, to your credit, you seem to have a rudimentary grasp on basic geometry and that's a start.

eeezzzz

Well therein lies the jealousy dumbtruck. He's rectangular and you're sooo freakin' square. Spongebob however, obviously has the upper hand in the IQ department. Although, to your credit, you seem to have a rudimentary grasp on basic geometry and that's a start.

GWOZOZO
    GWOZOZO's Avatar Become A Pro!

And for what it's worth there's reportedly nothing but positive stories coming out of Wazzu

eeezzzz

I cannot even grasp what you are trying to say, so I think 3 symbols clarifies my feelings on your egotistical opinions.

eeezzzz

Quote Originally Posted by GWOZOZO View Post
    And for what it's worth there's reportedly nothing but positive stories coming out of Wazzu
    duly noted.

Eddy Munny

I cannot even grasp what you are trying to say, so I think 3 symbols clarifies my feelings on your egotistical opinions.
    Next time just find the emoticon with the white flag and that way I'll know you're brainlocked and the ref needs to step in and stop it.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

This line looks a bit inflated but coaching can be a huge advantage in football. I can see Malzahn turning the team around. Just not sure this quick. I'm actually leaning under as both offenses could make some mistakes here.

But Auburn has been very difficult to cap the past few years for me. So I'll probably just watch and see. BOL to all.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Next time just find the emoticon with the white flag and that way I'll know you're brainlocked and the ref needs to step in and stop it.
    Is this all u do is go into threads to start shit?

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    So says the guy Killer_ Demo who told all of us how great he did last year in football, only to forget this post he made: "Dec 24 0-10

30-39 for the season...REALLY need stanford to whoop wisconsin to salvage my season...sure I lost and so did alot of other posters that tailed me on 2nite Fresno ST pick and I didnt call this lock but am ashamed my team didnt show up 2nite...lookin GREAT last 8 weeks then just a dump in the bowl game."

Sorry SF but you brought this on yourself. You tried to B.S. you way in here and got nailed. You are doing about as well as your pathetic Giants are.
    If he does he would be taking a page out your book loser!

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    If he does he would be taking a page out your book loser!
    U love trying to be me f\*g

GoCougs!
    GoCougs!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11316

Best play is the over.
    WSU won't be able to stop anyone all year.
    WSU will be able to score. They have a solid core of receivers.

D Med
    War Eagle!

Frazier moved to safety and the QB's getting the most reps now are Nick Marshall and true freshmen Jermey Johnson. Wallace isn't out of the QB race just yet, but with the other two getting the most reps with the 1's, it will be difficult for him to get the job. Auburn won't be hurting at RB with Tre Mason and the #1 JUCO RB Cameron Artis-Payne. I saw CAP at A Day, and the guy can ball. WR spot is a question mark and we need some young talent to step up.

On defense, our D line should be really good, Auburn has been recruiting some studs on the D line. Ellis Johnson has had success with his 4-2-5 defense in the SEC before, and I think he will return Auburn's defense to one of the best in the SEC.
    Last edited by D Med; 08-15-13 at 12:13 PM.

12 Last