twentyonekid
    twentyonekid's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who do we follow now!!!!!

with the not popular banning of PAGS11 who do we follow now?i came here because of him and now he has been banned so now who do we look to follow.i don't know of anyone better on here and if there is please point out their true records and not only from this year but from at least the past 4 years,anyone can get lucky for a small spell but can you do it long term is the question.......only legit records please,no fakes,ive seen enough of them already

stats13
    f&ck beted
    stats13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

what did pags get the banned for

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

here is an interesting idea.......

MAKE YOUR OWN PLAYS!!!!!!

twentyonekid
    twentyonekid's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    here is an interesting idea.......

MAKE YOUR OWN PLAYS!!!!!!

ralphie im getting too old to be doing the long term handicapping that it takes to win on a normal basis.i just don't have the time or dedication it takes to do it weekly.....ive had my days believe me pal so now im looking to the young and up and coming minds to help me in the world of sports

wal66
    wal66's Avatar Become A Pro!

If it's that important you can just join his new site. There is something you need to consider though. Unless you have an account where you can get those early lines or you formulate some type of model/program to generate your own lines and adjust accordingly as to allow safe line movement during the week some of Pags plays aren't gonna give youthe same results as his. Certainly some weeks you might win a game where he lost the same game but more often than not the opposite result will occur. that's not a knock on Pags lines it's just a simple fact. the early bird catching the worm when it comes to lines is true and valuable.

vitalogist
    GET LOOSE!
    vitalogist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

Pavyracer has been good tailing action for me so far....

polson22
    polson22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by wal66 View Post
    If it's that important you can just join his new site. There is something you need to consider though. Unless you have an account where you can get those early lines or you formulate some type of model/program to generate your own lines and adjust accordingly as to allow safe line movement during the week some of Pags plays aren't gonna give youthe same results as his. Certainly some weeks you might win a game where he lost the same game but more often than not the opposite result will occur. that's not a knock on Pags lines it's just a simple fact. the early bird catching the worm when it comes to lines is true and valuable.
    i liked pag's picks and appreciated his effort...... would also question how tailable they are (i guess some say they've made big $$$ with them)

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

so what did he get banned for now....this forum is turning into a joke.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

If you can't make your own picks, get out of the game. It is really that simple. Only the weak opt to follow or tail people. I do not want you tailing me, even though my winnings over the years have allowed me to take early retirement, amongst other things. If you want to look, I post my plays on the spreadsheet, so there can be no questions as to what i have done in here. Those who do not leave themselves wide open to criticizm. I will admit that I do not put the amount that my group wagers on each game, because it is no one'sbusiness, so for simplicity sake, I always make the side and total's plays -110 for 100.

Those who do not make their own plays and go down (and there are moanywho do) have no one to complain about other than themselves. The object of ths game is for me to take as much money from others as possible. That means you. All the book does is broker the transaction, and the book receives a fee for that. I never play against the book. I always play against the next guy. If he loses everything, tell it to a Paster, Priest, or Rabbi.

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE
    nobs's Avatar Become A Pro!

some people like to get other peoples input as well.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ultimately though---why would you trust anyone enough to place your money on their opinions?

99.9999% of the posters here do this for recreational purposes only. So, why not have fun with it? Try your own hand and making selections---and if you can't find someone to tail here, find someone to fade.

HawaiiFan
    HawaiiFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3791

I make my own plays betting betpoints. I make real $ by tailing. I admit it because I don't have a lot of time to put into capping. As you can see, my betpoints are very low.

AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8856

You guys have to be serious about this, "Pags" had some good pick here and there he was not perfect . . . sht no one is perfect . . . if you want to follow someone pick up the bible, the coron, the bottle, or what ever your vice is and follow that. I have read many posts about how this team is a lock or how someone is betting 10k on one game because they want to buy a house stories and guess what they never win. Do your own research compare with others and you will always find someone with the oppisite post about your research. Just trying to throw my 3 cents into the mix. I dont care either way if he is here or not.

artist
    artist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Zboi and me! Haha yea let's get this money!!!

BGboothA
    BGboothA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

Wow, fact is Pags was one of the best College Cappers we have (had) here on SBR. I make my own plays in the NFL, but I always tailed Pags on Saturday with minimal units just to make saturday a little more interesting. He NEVER let me down over the last couple of years. Yeah he had bad weeks, just like we all do, but he had more good than bad. Not sure what he did to get banned, but there were a lot of posters attacking him and provoking him on a regular basis.

For someone to say "Tailing is a joke", you are an idiot. I spend hours upon hours capping 14-16 games a week in the NFL. It would simply be impossible to truly cap NCAA football, NCAA Basketball, Baseball, NHL, NFL, NBA without tailing someone's opinion somewhere. Fact is whether you like it or not, Pags had a serious following around here, I for one will miss reading his writeups and making plays based on his thoughts. I guess I am stuck playing my NFL and a few Pac-10 games.

skyline69
    skyline69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

Yea, I had his record at 26-26. I'll admit I just couldn't figure out the love fest for Pags every week. I guess people say he was golden over the last few years, I don't know. But being .500 for this year is obviously no great shakes. It was getting a little sickening to me with all these people coming in with the high praise for going like 3-4.

spongerat
    spongerat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

he doesn't flat bet so .500 isn't the whole story obviously. when the bets got bigger he had a higher winning %

this was a bad idea for a thread and i predict it will get a lot more stupid responses

vinwon8
    vinwon8's Avatar Become A Pro!

IT wasn't just the picks by pajs, it was the money managment also. That's what most of you don't understand!!! As far as tailing anyone on this site GL. My advice would be learn to capp or just play for entertainment. ANYWAY GL TO YOU!!!

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Fade the LANGER. Its tried and true. He had Chargers MNF. and a 100 Dimer on the Giants. He SUCKS. Fade him to a Fortune.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

What did Pag's do? I loved his insight on things. He used what I like to use... The eye test.

xyzky
    xyzky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Quote Originally Posted by spongerat View Post
    he doesn't flat bet so .500 isn't the whole story obviously. when the bets got bigger he had a higher winning %

this was a bad idea for a thread and i predict it will get a lot more stupid responses

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Fade the LANGER. Its tried and true. He had Chargers MNF. and a 100 Dimer on the Giants. He SUCKS. Fade him to a Fortune.

oopfish
    oopfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1688

can anyone tell me pag11 new site please ?

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

Quote Originally Posted by skyline69 View Post
    Yea, I had his record at 26-26. I'll admit I just couldn't figure out the love fest for Pags every week. I guess people say he was golden over the last few years, I don't know. But being .500 for this year is obviously no great shakes. It was getting a little sickening to me with all these people coming in with the high praise for going like 3-4.
    well said..

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11165

Quote Originally Posted by oopfish View Post
    can anyone tell me pag11 new site please ?
    Just google his name and you should find some results sir.

Ca$hfloW
    Ca$hfloW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

google him

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17045

Pags has 7 college plays @ 3 Units each:

Aub +11
    Kan +7
    S Fla +7
    Mich +4.5
    Idaho +13
    Clem +6
    BC +9

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

guys a fraud. Auburn was at 11 for literally 2 minutes

jayc88
    Update your status
    jayc88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1151

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    If you can't make your own picks, get out of the game. It is really that simple. Only the weak opt to follow or tail people. I do not want you tailing me, even though my winnings over the years have allowed me to take early retirement, amongst other things. If you want to look, I post my plays on the spreadsheet, so there can be no questions as to what i have done in here. Those who do not leave themselves wide open to criticizm. I will admit that I do not put the amount that my group wagers on each game, because it is no one'sbusiness, so for simplicity sake, I always make the side and total's plays -110 for 100. Those who do not make their own plays and go down (and there are moanywho do) have no one to complain about other than themselves. The object of ths game is for me to take as much money from others as possible. That means you. All the book does is broker the transaction, and the book receives a fee for that. I never play against the book. I always play against the next guy. If he loses everything, tell it to a Paster, Priest, or Rabbi.

unreal

jayc88
    Update your status
    jayc88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1151

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post

pags is not the only one who is good at using stale lines for his picks

myers59
    myers59's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

WHY DID HE GET BANNED? Hes a great person and has made me $$$$$. I will follow him at his new site but why did he get banned? I can see leaving, just read these post, but banned?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    Wow, was Auburn ever +11? Even so, if a guy gets an early line, whats the beef? Idaho was +14 but now down to +13.5. I got the play at +14. If I post my picks I will post +14 because that's what I got it for. If Auburn was +11 and he got it at +11 then good for him. Smart shopper IMO.

Mac4Lyfe

Let me add, If I post picks, I post to get other insights into the pick. I'm not trying to brag or prop myself up to be the best capper. I also don't post for peeps to fade or trail. Just for insights. If someone follows my picks or anyone's, It's their choice. I could see if they were getting paid for picks. If you follow a guy in an internet forum, you assume all the risk IMO.

grayghost06
    grayghost06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who do we follow now?...Do a search for the 4 or 5 prime Pags bashers...get their picks for each week and fade the hell out of 'em...Should be money in the bank. Those who say, " never tail" or "only play if you make your own picks"...none of you have ever employed the services or heard of successful stockbrokers?
    Here's a very relavent example to ponder: I am an extremely frustrated Redskins fan right now because of our ownership situation. Daniel Snyder would rather lose by being in total charge ( read meddling) than win by handing the keys to a successful GM & coach and stepping back. I've said it for years, the TV media is now saying it, his Radio & TV guys are saying it and most recently former Skins HOFers are saying it. He is letting EGO get in the way of winning. Same applies to many on these boards.
    I'd rather check my ego at the door and win money following what has been proven to me for the last 5 years ( this year included). This is my 5th year following ( his unit progression etc, which admittedly does take some discipline)...some lines are better, some are worse but by the end of the year betting NOTHING but Pags' Saturday games, my record may be 1 game off compared to his. Absolutely nothing wrong with making $$ off of other people's expertise. It's not like people on the board are clamoring for some of the bashers' picks...Seriously, we all want to win money. Why ruin a good thing?

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

guy, Auburn was +11 for two minutes. I'd say 90% chance he liked the game and took 11 because he saw it was avaliable. I like the guy but percentages say he didnt catch 11

12 Last