riggs
    riggs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Bait View Post
    Getting destroyed so far this week. Do NOT tail the night plays.
    Cougs I really think you should take another look at Kentucky ML. There's some major reverse line movement in this game. I've been watching it all week - 75% on Tennessee, yet the line drops down from Tenn -3.5 to Tenn -2.5 and Kentucky is a -115 bet now? I already hammered Kentucky mid week +3 and +130 ML. Just put some more on the ML now!!!

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Thanks Riggs. I don't play moneylines. I don't even know if my guy takes ML bets. I'll ask him. I've always just plays spreads and totals. After I won my last total, he said he wasn't taking my college totals anymore. Said he'd take pro totals though. With my luck this week, Kentucky would cover but wouldn't win. If you like the game so much, I'll go all in on Kentucky +3.

riggs

Thanks Riggs. I don't play moneylines. I don't even know if my guy takes ML bets. I'll ask him. I've always just plays spreads and totals. After I won my last total, he said he wasn't taking my college totals anymore. Said he'd take pro totals though. With my luck this week, Kentucky would cover but wouldn't win. If you like the game so much, I'll go all in on Kentucky +3.
    I don't like the game that much but when I see shit like this a major alarm is set off in my head.

But really though why did this line drop a full point???

I'm currently seeing 76% on Tenn -2.5, -3 depends on the book!

I'm also seeing 55% on Tenn ML

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

Liking Utah getting points as well. I shouldn't chase. Especially during Rivalry week. I might though.

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0
    HoldEmHook!!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Cougs, better be glad you layed off temple they were never in it.....I followed the round tables advice on the 4star pick and lost.....funny how you layed off it, I mean it was yalls bigplay, Oh well the chase continues....

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

No, I didn't lay off it. I added it after the round table because everyone was on it (and I had it as a lean earlier in the week). I also added Alabama. Oklahoma State was the one that really killed me today. I am gonna add plays I just know it. My advice is don't follow anything I do today.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

Here we go degenerates. I feel like JJ Gold right now.

Upping

LSU -3.5 to 4 units

Adding

Notre Dame +10 for 4 units
    Kentucky +3 for 2 units

Chasing my tail. Never a good thing.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

Someone remind me next year to unload on dogs during rivalry week. I am about to get f'd by Boston College, which should have covered.

riggs

Someone remind me next year to unload on dogs during rivalry week. I am about to get f'd by Boston College, which should have covered.
    We had that game capped correctly man, bullshit back-door cover! F***ing garbage!

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Here we go degenerates. I feel like JJ Gold right now. Upping LSU -3.5 to 4 units Adding Notre Dame +10 for 4 units Kentucky +3 for 2 units Chasing my tail. Never a good thing.
    I'm Chasing too. Hopefully we dont run out of steam. Gotta love the next play right now.

GL to both of us.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90362

I will remind you my friend. However I knew this game was going to be closer.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

Riggs, Houli, Pimike,

I just got rocked by Missouri as well. They broke a nice run with a minute and change left, then took 3 consecutive knees inside the 20. Win with a FG but don't cover. Normally shit like that doesn't bother me but it has been a REAL rough day. Night plays better come through.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

I am not going to go through all the games that woulda, coulda, shoulda. I took some bad beats, and I made some bad plays. That's it.

2-8 today. 60-62-2 on the year. Garbage!

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

This week has been a rough go. I am going to post my plays tomorrow before game time as I will have a play on tomorrow's game. Card will likely have 5 plays this week. Some tough lines, and they require more work.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

Thursday, December 3

Oregon State +10 (2 units)

The rest of this weeks plays will be up later this week. Tough to come back with a lot of confidence after last week, so I am being extra careful on how I approach this weeks games. GL everyone

birdman779
    birdman779's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 981

i think the ducks are quacking tonite

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by birdman779 View Post
    i think the ducks are quacking tonite
    Beavers were solid all night...the 10 was too much...can't say I wasn't a little nervous after Blount's TD, but the Beavers came through.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

Friday, December 4

Ohio +14

Saturday, December 5

Rutgers -1.5
    Cincinnati +1.5
    ECU +3
    Fresno State +3
    Alabama +6
    Clemson +1

All plays are for 2 units. GL this week everyone!
    Last edited by Cougar Bait; 12-05-09 at 04:28 PM. Reason: had Cincy marked as -1.5 but was actually +1.5 (duh) did it on the spreadsheet too

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

Ohio was a winner and dogs have looked pretty good lately...

2-0 on the weeknight plays

BECHunter
    BECHunter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Friday, December 4

Ohio +14

Saturday, December 5

Rutgers -1.5
    Cincinnati -1.5
    ECU +3
    Fresno State +3
    Alabama +6
    Clemson +1

All plays are for 2 units. GL this week everyone!
    I'm going to follow you Coug since I was too lazy to do any work. Let's get em.

odusmykal
    odusmykal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5944

Nice 2-0 start C Bait.. Lets keep knocking them out today.. Best of luck today..

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

BEC,

Well I hope we have a good day then...and I hope you got in on the Thursday and Friday night games. Need a bounce back after last week...

odusmykal,

Thanks man, hope it continues

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

Thursday, December 3

Oregon State +10 (2 units)

Friday, December 4

Ohio +14

Saturday, December 5

Rutgers -1.5
    Cincinnati +1.5
    ECU +3
    Fresno State +3
    Alabama +6
    Clemson +1

6-1 so far this week with Clemson +1 left to go tonight. Was contemplating putting a little on Hawaii but I am going to pass. Thank God I managed to have a week like this, since my confidence was severely lacking after last weeks debacle.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

6-2 this week. I should have had Nebraska as well and talked myself out of it since I didn't trust their inept offense. God, CFB is almost over. How depressing is that? Well, still over .500 for the year, but not by much so some carefully chosen bowl games could help the bottom line.

riggs

6-2 this week. I should have had Nebraska as well and talked myself out of it since I didn't trust their inept offense. God, CFB is almost over. How depressing is that? Well, still over .500 for the year, but not by much so some carefully chosen bowl games could help the bottom line.
    Great job Cougs, you're the f***ing man! I remember you leaning Nebraska earlier this week, that's too bad.

I'm so pissed TCU is going to get f***ed over by this shitty BCS system!

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

TCU is a great team. I can't wait to see who they are paired with. Cincy will be in a let down sport for sure. Biggest game in the schools history today...they have an amazing comeback win, then the entire team probably watched the BIG 12 Championship together until the very end, with a brief celebration when they thought it was over, just to watch Texas squeak by and knock them out of a title shot.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

great job this week cougar

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by riggs View Post
    Great job Cougs, you're the f***ing man! I remember you leaning Nebraska earlier this week, that's too bad. I'm so pissed TCU is going to get f***ed over by this shitty BCS system!
    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    great job this week cougar
    Thanks guys. GL tomorrow if you play anything. All I have is Bears/Rams OVER 41, only 1 unit.

riggs

Thanks guys. GL tomorrow if you play anything. All I have is Bears/Rams OVER 41, only 1 unit.
    Rams are getting way too many points here, imo. If you can get the Rams at +10, I think it's a great play!!!

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'
    TheBetBuysDanK's Avatar Become A Pro!

great day, CB! way to brush your shoulders off after last week. nicely done, sir.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

This is the way to end the season. COngrats on the big day. Now its time for us to lose it all on some NFL picks. HAHA

AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8856

When was Cincinnati +1.5? I thought I saw your line at -1.5? Just wondering whats up CB

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

I'll be posting each weeks' plays here and documenting the results as they happen. I also plan on filling out a spreadsheet prior to Thursday's first game. I go through a local guy so my lines may be a point or half point different than other books.
    Yeah I had to go back and edit both my play and my spreadsheet. This happens with my local from time to time. This guy I go through is old. Real old, like 80. Sometimes he'll read the play back and it won't be right, or I'll have to call him back to confirm. I didn't call him back this week and just went with what I had written down. Last night when I called back to place my NFL plays for today he told me I had a great day and I said yeah except Cincy and Rutgers. He said I won on Cincy, then the debacle began. I explained this in another thread, but there ya go. It was a mistake, and it's the only one I have had all year, so hopefully that counts for something. Aside from marking Notre Dame as a 10 point fav last week instead of a dog but there was no question there. Sorry for the confusion.

AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8856

ok good week either way, nice job

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaOmega View Post
    ok good week either way, nice job

First ... 56789 Last