2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by HOT WINGS View Post
    Lol me too im on tge San Diego State over 55.5
    like toledo and over, like over in eugene..

2daBank

hot damn..Hawaii got to 10..cashed 2nd half total and push gm tt at worst

now my confidence thru the roof...Arky st +9.5 1st qrtr!!! we know ducks will wear these cats down but think they can hang for a qrtr, just get me 1 td and should be ok..

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    like toledo and over, like over in eugene..
    I almost played Toledo but passed

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoi View Post
    Bifft. My Bama boyz taking Michigan to the shed.
    lovin it. i normally root Big Ten out of conference but nothing makes me smile like seeing a sad UM fan in the stands.

BigBoi
    BigBoi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 575

Denard dont wanna be out there.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoi View Post
    Denard dont wanna be out there.
    i guess not..hard enough to go against this d if you are a capable passer, but to be out there running around like a chicken with his head cut off (which is basically mich offense), no thanx, i wouldnt do it..

HOT WINGS

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    lovin it. i normally root Big Ten out of conference but nothing makes me smile like seeing a sad UM fan in the stands.
    Amen brother

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

hey biffer, congrats on your solid MLB season...and gl on this new project

2daBank

i honestly dont know much bout this gm but i read some really good stuff over at ctg that would make me think UK is a solid play for sunday....let me know what you think..

BiffTFinancial

CFB Week One updated card
    3* Michigan State -6' (-105) - LOSER
    3* Alabama (2* Bama -13', 1* Bama -13 (-108)) - WINNER
    2* Virginia Tech -7
    1* Ohio State -24' - WINNER
    1* Ohio U +6' - WINNER
    1* Toledo +10 (-103) - WINNER

4-1 +2.85u start

loved the no sweat Saturday, all four games easy winners. thanks for the Toledo pick, Bank.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67 View Post
    hey biffer, congrats on your solid MLB season...and gl on this new project
    thanks, fitguy, great to see you, pal.

BiffTFinancial

i honestly dont know much bout this gm but i read some really good stuff over at ctg that would make me think UK is a solid play for sunday....let me know what you think..
    when i capped this for my contests, i came out with Louisville by around 9-10. was hoping it might go back to 14 but that's not looking likely. gonna take a closer look now. my initial thought is that this is way too many points for this rivalry game (although i thought the same thing about Marshall yesterday). taking the SEC and two scores sounds like a good deal to me. it's also Phil Steele's dog of the week and those were great last season.

BiffTFinancial

adding

2* Kentucky +13 (-108)

2* Kentucky +13 (-108)
    2* Virginia Tech -7
    1* Ohio U +6' - WINNER

Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

The action junkie degen side of me thanks you for this pick, needed some action today after such a great day yesterday....

thanks for pointing out Ohio game to me, last 2nd I ended up pulling the trigger on the ML based on "the ESPN factor"

Also tailing ya bank on the cards!

Lets hit it think the game will be won/loss on the line....we control the line we win this game....put pressure on bridgewater and force mistakes

HOT WINGS

adding

2* Kentucky +13 (-108)

2* Kentucky +13 (-108)
    2* Virginia Tech -7
    1* Ohio U +6' - WINNER

I actually like Louisville here so your probably good since your opening Saturday went a little better than mine. Seems like they could of opened this line at 10 and still got Kentucky action. Personally think the line is begging people to take Kentucky, but just opinion. Who the f knows. GL either way.

2daBank

well feel kinda stupid playing arky st 1st qrt when taking the 39 points was the way to go, blah..at least came thru with toledo and the over in eugene... ken with the points seems to be the general consensus from the sharper cats i talk to so guess ill be on their garbage asses...

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by Smutbucket View Post
    The action junkie degen side of me thanks you for this pick, needed some action today after such a great day yesterday....

thanks for pointing out Ohio game to me, last 2nd I ended up pulling the trigger on the ML based on "the ESPN factor"

Also tailing ya bank on the cards!

Lets hit it think the game will be won/loss on the line....we control the line we win this game....put pressure on bridgewater and force mistakes
    let's get em, woot! also liking the fact that rain is in the forecast in Louisville

2daBank

let's get em, woot! also liking the fact that rain is in the forecast in Louisville
    yea i thought that was big plus for uk side...should be a ugly ass gm, ugly gm makes points real tempting..

BiffTFinancial

I actually like Louisville here so your probably good since your opening Saturday went a little better than mine. Seems like they could of opened this line at 10 and still got Kentucky action. Personally think the line is begging people to take Kentucky, but just opinion. Who the f knows. GL either way.
    i leaned UK from the outset because i thought it was too many points for this rivalry in what should be a low-scoring game with bad weather. wish that i'd gotten +14, but other than that, liking UK to keep it within two scores a lot. BOL whatever you decide Hot Wings.

BiffTFinancial

well feel kinda stupid playing arky st 1st qrt when taking the 39 points was the way to go, blah..at least came thru with toledo and the over in eugene... ken with the points seems to be the general consensus from the sharper cats i talk to so guess ill be on their garbage asses...
    yeah, i thought about you when Ducks jumped out 22-0. you were right about the info at CTG on UK/UL game. my numbers leaned that way, and once i saw that it was Steele's big dog and read the CTG thread, i was sold.

BiffTFinancial

hearing that there are monsoon-like conditions in Louisville and fans are trying to sell their seats. expect conditions to be poor and crowd to be sparse. go Wildcats.

2daBank

just hit the magic number of 14...

uk+14 -105 for me...

BiffTFinancial

just hit the magic number of 14...

uk+14 -105 for me...
    so pissed that i played that too early. if it ends up on 13 or 14, i'll have only myself to blame. here's hoping for something similar to the Toledo/Arizona game last night.

BiffTFinancial

MLB is over for me so no longer tracking my record, but want to write it down for keeping myself honest purposes. put 1u apiece on Cards/Nats over 7' -112, Brewers -1 -108, M's +153, Phils +101.

BiffTFinancial

2* Kentucky +13 (-108) - LOSER

4-2 +0.69u start, 2* VT -7 pending.

BiffTFinancial

MLB is over for me so no longer tracking my record, but want to write it down for keeping myself honest purposes. put 1u apiece on Cards/Nats over 7' -112, Brewers -1 -108, M's +153, Phils +101.
    this bullshit went 2-2 +0.41u. Brewers -1 and M's were solid winners (thanks for Brewers, Bank). Cards/Nats total went under by a half-run, a proper loser, but the Phils pen really shat the bed in the 9th. could've made up for my Kentucky loss. bah. oh well, onward and upward. going on hike with kids/dog, back later. started a thread on MLB to try to find 4 leans for Labor Day that will be more successful. Have a great and safe holiday everyone. Go Hokies.

BiffTFinancial

again, for keeping myself honest purposes, as we close book on summer and officially move to football, played five MLB games for Labor Day. not for official record, regardless of result. risked total of 5.39u

Brewers -1 +100
    Jays -113
    Rangers TT over 4' -125 (straight tailing that Jeff Grant dude on this one)
    A's -101
    Padres +150

BOL to all today, have a great holiday. back later on in day around family stuff.

newbottles
    newbottles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 475

Biff I am glad to see this and will check in regularly. Well done on a + opening week thus far. I managed 6-4 yesterday, but had little overlap with your picks. Northwestern snatched a 7th win from me in that crazy Syracuse game. I did eye both the Ohio and Ohio St sides but didn't pull the trigger - glad you were sharp enough to do so.

I must say I am on the other side tonight with GA Tech +7 -105. BOL.

HOT WINGS

Well I found a little time to cap this game tonight and decided to roll with Hokies -7. Think they will pull away with it in 2nd half. GL Biff hope we hit it.

BiffTFinancial

2* Va Tech -7 - LOSER

4-3 but for -1.51u CFB Week One. Bah. Weighting was an issue but won't be in the future. Too many 1* picks W1, normally most picks will be 2*/3*.

CFB Week One final card
    2* Virginia Tech -7 - LOSER
    1* Ohio U +6' - WINNER

4-3 -1.51u

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by newbottles View Post
    Biff I am glad to see this and will check in regularly. Well done on a + opening week thus far. I managed 6-4 yesterday, but had little overlap with your picks. Northwestern snatched a 7th win from me in that crazy Syracuse game. I did eye both the Ohio and Ohio St sides but didn't pull the trigger - glad you were sharp enough to do so.

I must say I am on the other side tonight with GA Tech +7 -105. BOL.
    nice hit on GT, newbottles. glad that one of us won.

BiffTFinancial

Well I found a little time to cap this game tonight and decided to roll with Hokies -7. Think they will pull away with it in 2nd half. GL Biff hope we hit it.
    rough one. VT looked like they were going to dominate early, but after the punt fk up, it was a different game. i really expected VT to wear them down 2H (announcers were even talking about GT's lack of depth on defense) but they never did. in the end, VT offense was to blame. they should've put it on GT when they had them on their heels early.

Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

rough one. VT looked like they were going to dominate early, but after the punt fk up, it was a different game. i really expected VT to wear them down 2H (announcers were even talking about GT's lack of depth on defense) but they never did. in the end, VT offense was to blame. they should've put it on GT when they had them on their heels early.
    agreed Logan Thomas had the open recievers he just threw it 10 ft over their heads...kid was way too hyped up....

I love beamer and paul johnson, both were making hella good play calls/adjustments....

rough loss on the padres, I ended up putting a small parlay on it with hokies ML....argh.....

HOT WINGS

Yeah tough loss. They didnt look very good offensively at all. Oh well moving on to week 2. Any early leans? As much as I hate Michigan I think they will come out next week and try to run up score as much as possible. Think I might take the game over or there TT ov#r.

BiffTFinancial

Yeah tough loss. They didnt look very good offensively at all. Oh well moving on to week 2. Any early leans? As much as I hate Michigan I think they will come out next week and try to run up score as much as possible. Think I might take the game over or there TT ov#r.
    just getting started on card right now, gotta work through the 11 games in my big pool first. initially like UNC, UGA and maybe UVA and agree with you on UM. Rice/Kansas over 61 looks like something i could be on. hesitant to play over first week or so, but there are real opportunities there. you are right, UM will put up points and against Air Force's defense they can name their number.

First 123456 ... Last