cjewell83
    cjewell83's Avatar Become A Pro!

Line movement on lsu bama

Why is has the line moved from bama +2 to bama -1 when the public is on lsu . Seems like the line should go the other way. Any thoughts?

hydrosmak
    Update your status
    hydrosmak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 471

Quote Originally Posted by cjewell83 View Post
    Why is has the line moved from bama +2 to bama -1 when the public is on lsu . Seems like the line should go the other way. Any thoughts?

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Doesn't matter the percentage of people is playing, it's all about equal money on both sides.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: naslax13

ZBOIZ

If LSU can go into Tuscaloosa and win the game, I'm sure they'll take the W once again, and Miles will have his 3rd win in a row over Saban!

20 to 14 LSU

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's moved to -2 Bama, this line is starting to piss me off...not only did they sneak Bama into this game, now they are even favored!!!

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

who cares whos favored the game is played on the field
    Points Awarded:

MikeT007 gave ebbearsfb1 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

vinhmen
    vinhmen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4750

LSU is this years team of destiny. Pray it moves to 3 and hammer the Tigers.

dredmahawkus
    dredmahawkus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by hydrosmak View Post
    lol I was thinking the same thing! if you watch lines a long time that should let you know something.

Rob7168
    Rob7168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3992

Lots of money headin towards Bama,,last couple of days that s why theres line movement against them,,,,The Public is on Bama right now,,,the Sharps are hitting LSU,,, I personally HOPE that LSU ends up +3 cause Im gonna drop my LIFE savings on this Play.... I'll take the chance of a lifetime ,,Even if I lose I feel like i made the right choice,,,,,Good Luck to alll,and PLEASE keep sending those paychecks on Bama................LSU=$$$$$

robinhood
    Steal from the books, give to the poor
    robinhood's Avatar Become A Pro!

This game is truly a coin flip. A spread of LSU/BAMA +/- 3 is accurate.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Saban haven't loss 3 straight from the same team in SEC!!!!!

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pounded LSU, i think this line is a joke and they should be -2.5 at least..
    It's confusing, Bama no way has a better chance of winning this.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cjewell83 View Post
    Last time they played same RLM happened and we all know how that turned out.........

Bottom line fukk the movement, pick the better team............

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by Monte View Post
    Pounded LSU, i think this line is a joke and they should be -2.5 at least.. It's confusing, Bama no way has a better chance of winning this.
    Field goal kicker was the only difference last time,what game did you watch??

ZBOIZ

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Field goal kicker was the only difference last time,what game did you watch??
    ONLY difference ????
    Alabama offense never reached the red zone!

There are 3 phases to the game!
    1) offense 2) defense 3) special teams

LSU is sound in all 3 phases!
    Alabama is terrible in Special teams

In a game of this magnitude special teams will be the difference.

PAULYPOKER

If Alabama would have made all their field goals who would have won?

MikeT007
    MikeT007's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think kicking will be a problem this time... Bama 34-10

Thunder Gulch
    Thunder Gulch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

5Dimes now has LSU +110 on the moneyline

mv09
    mv09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2630

People seem to forget that Alabama, kicking game aside, was the better team when they faced each other in early November.

Thunder Gulch
    Thunder Gulch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Quote Originally Posted by mv09 View Post
    People seem to forget that Alabama, kicking game aside, was the better team when they faced each other in early November.
    So are they going to not use kickers and returners this time around?

mv09
    mv09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2630

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Gulch View Post
    So are they going to not use kickers and returners this time around?
    People are convinced LSU is a superior team. They are not. LSU is one of the best teams we've seen in the past decade, but Alabama is just as good if not better than them. They were the better team on the field, unfortuntely they did not make their kicks on numerous attempts. The chances the 'Bama kicker go 2-6 again are not very good. Bama was favorite last time and they are favored again this time (despite the public being on the opposite side twice) for a reason.

jwbama23
    LSUCKS
    jwbama23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Zboiz and the rest of these people look at one thing and one thing only, the fact LSU won. They dont look at the fact that Bama and Richardson moved the ball pretty good for large portions of the game only to have our kicker shank the ball. Im sure they are convinced that really was an interception on the goal line. Bottom line is the better team did not win on November 6th! Thats why there is a rematch. Zboiz I hope you are not investing in tickets to the game and if you do bet the Bama for what the tickets cost.

I also really like the over in this game as well

The DiB
    The DiB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 125

People always point out the missed field goals, but LSU played a sloppy game as well. I doubt Les Miles will let Lee in the game to throw 2 picks again. Jordan Jefferson takes care of the ball so well. Special teams is still 1/3 of the game. LSU has a huge advantage here. Don't forget that game was in Alabama as well..

ZBOIZ

Jwbama

So what you're telling me is the better team lost at home ???

GTFOH lol

EddieMunster
    EddieMunster's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like LSU players better than Bama players, but coacxhing a huge factor in bowl games & Bama has significant coaching edge. Tough call.

ZBOIZ

TheDib,

Exactly! LSU played sloppy and still won. They also won with Lee taking majority of the snaps with the first team at practice.

Also in the dome LSU defense will be much faster! But it's pretty much pointless to talk to a Bama fan, they're blind people and they think they're still a better team even though they lost at home in a HUGE game.

ZBOIZ

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMunster View Post
    I like LSU players better than Bama players, but coacxhing a huge factor in bowl games & Bama has significant coaching edge. Tough call.

Eddie are you serious about the significant coaching edge ??? Saban has lost two games in a row to Miles, and have you checked Miles bowl record ??

Saban bowl record vs Miles bowl record in the last 6 years is not even comparable!

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by ZBOIZ View Post
    ONLY difference ???? Alabama offense never reached the red zone! There are 3 phases to the game! 1) offense 2) defense 3) special teams LSU is sound in all 3 phases! Alabama is terrible in Special teams In a game of this magnitude special teams will be the difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    If Alabama would have made all their field goals who would have won?

jwbama23
    LSUCKS
    jwbama23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Z, I just wanna know when bama wins what will your excuse be

EddieMunster
    EddieMunster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good point ZBOIZ, Miles just seems kinda dumb, like a guy the Det Lions would hire before they finally got good this year, but somehow Miles wins. Been on the LSU bandwagon all year as 1 of the best defenses ever in college football, especially in the secondary. Will be pulling for LSU again in the championship game, but prob will not wager.

PlayTheSpread
    PlayTheSpread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1651

Does Bama have a great team? Absolutely....but I am so sick of hearing people say they are better than LSU. Based upon what? Compare schedules and the quality of teams played between the two. Take that info and it to who won the first game. I find it very hard to believe one can honestly say Bama is the better team....not saying they don't have a ton of talent but they are not better as a whole team. Period. Play the damn game and get it over with.

Oh, for those who say "if they had kicked the field goals, blah blah blah"....Saban knew the guy sucked. He should have punted the ball the first two times since he knew he probably wasn't going to make them. After he missed that first one, he was toast mentally. We obviously weren't moving the ball that well so play for field position and maybe he could have had a shorter field goal a series or two later.

PlayTheSpread
    PlayTheSpread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1651

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMunster View Post
    Good point ZBOIZ, Miles just seems kinda dumb, like a guy the Det Lions would hire before they finally got good this year, but somehow Miles wins. Been on the LSU bandwagon all year as 1 of the best defenses ever in college football, especially in the secondary. Will be pulling for LSU again in the championship game, but prob will not wager.
    Dumb??? Are you fn kidding me??? Dumb based upon what? You don't go 75-17 in the SEC by being dumb. Listen to his locker room speeches....the man is far from dumb. He knows what the media wants him to say in interviews and refuses to give it to them...that's the only reason he doesn't interview well.

Sabear
    Sabear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1384

TheDib,

Exactly! LSU played sloppy and still won. They also won with Lee taking majority of the snaps with the first team at practice.

Also in the dome LSU defense will be much faster! But it's pretty much pointless to talk to a Bama fan, they're blind people and they think they're still a better team even though they lost at home in a HUGE game.

You don't seem like a homer at all. Big game you're talking here.

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

Quote Originally Posted by PlayTheSpread View Post
    Does Bama have a great team? Absolutely....but I am so sick of hearing people say they are better than LSU. Based upon what? Compare schedules and the quality of teams played between the two. Take that info and it to who won the first game. I find it very hard to believe one can honestly say Bama is the better team....not saying they don't have a ton of talent but they are not better as a whole team. Period. Play the damn game and get it over with.

Oh, for those who say "if they had kicked the field goals, blah blah blah"....Saban knew the guy sucked. He should have punted the ball the first two times since he knew he probably wasn't going to make them. After he missed that first one, he was toast mentally. We obviously weren't moving the ball that well so play for field position and maybe he could have had a shorter field goal a series or two later.

You are talking about a fan base that claims to have 13 national championships when any rational person knows they don't.
    Points Awarded:

firehoyt gave balls2wall 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

The DiB
    The DiB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 125

TheDib,

I'm a little surprised there are so many people willing to bet against LSU in that dome given their recent success in big games there. I really like LSU here.

123 Last