saratoga1927
    saratoga1927's Avatar Become A Pro!

What is it that these teams do CONSISTENTLY ? Way too many if's for me on both these teams - this game falls in my "pass on these bowl games" category. So many much easier games than this one IMHO.

skers11
    skers11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 596

B1g 10 team will dominate the overrated sec team here

Wow the sec has 2 really good teams and 1 of them played a really difficult schedule

Boxer300
    Boxer300's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Quote Originally Posted by Hotlanta Steam View Post
    I think it is funny that you say that yet you never refuted anything? Even a SC alum agreed that they had a season that could have gone either way... also notice that all my points were about SC and not Nebraska... meaning that I think SC is the clear favorite and the game depends on them not Nebraska... Nebraska will run for some decent yards, catch a play action long play once or twice and make tons of mistakes on the blitz... outside of that.. this totally is about South Carolina who will dictate this game because they have more overall talent...
    Just because someone is an alum that doesn't make them an expert on anything. Your post is so far off I wouldn't waste my time trying to talk sense into you. Like I said before I will not be betting this game, too close to call with better options out there.

First 12