The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

At least the fans showed up to the game... oh wait

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

all right. good game, young brah. far more competitive than I thought it would be, in fact.
    but the game is over. ex to the next. let's stack chips like true players, and stop fronting like chumps...
    for the record, you can peep my pictures right here on my sbr, and yeah, I'm ugly as a punch in the nose-
    but my wife is a victoria's secret model and my library is extensive. vassar college class of 1995.
    university of maine class of 2000. and florida atlantic university graduate school class of 2012...
    yup. I read books and close top shelf nookie, so I'm doing some things right! don't get ruffled, homie...
    respect your elders on the forum, and learn how to grind out a profit vs the book. see you around, brah!
    I'm easy to find on twitter @blackeyehamus and good luck with your exams, homeskillet. peace!

veeds1690
    veeds1690's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 624

jspectyper
    jspectyper's Avatar Become A Pro!

UCF student hear too...

revnecro1273
    revnecro1273's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13172

Quote Originally Posted by GETMONEY407 View Post
    I would highly advise to stay away from this game if ur thinking Tulsa is the play here. I'm going to this game tonight as classes were cancelled and all students get in for free. UCF was debated as being a top 25 team before the season started but unfortunately we blow on the road. We play like a top 25 team at home though. We haven't given up a touchdown at home all season I don't care how poor the teams were that we played. Ill be screaming in the ears of the Tulsa quarterback when he goes to throw a pass and ill be throwing shit at their receivers when they try and make a catch. Think twice about this one. UCF by 10

every student got in for free? the stadium holds like 46k...the enrollment at central florida is like 55k

GETMONEY407
    GETMONEY407's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by revnecro1273 View Post
    every student got in for free? the stadium holds like 46k...the enrollment at central florida is like 55k

so obviously not every student went to the game....damn so many idiots on this site

revnecro1273
    revnecro1273's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13172

Quote Originally Posted by GETMONEY407 View Post
    so obviously not every student went to the game....damn so many idiots on this site

wtf is with a university having a smaller stadium than student enrollment? not sure if any exist other than central florida

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Why is it that college kids theses days are so immature?? Is it even possible to speak reasonable with a little respect or are you gonna act like you're in high school forever?? If you even do attend UCF you're obviously a freshmen?? At this point I have doubts that you even attend college cause you act like you're in grade school thinking you're a big shot while playing on mommy's computer. Eventually, you're gonna be forced to grow UP & refrain from calling everybody you come in contact w/ childish names.

There really should be an age restriction on gambling web sights....

bspring
    bspring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

No I go to The Ohio State University.... racks on stacks little guy

bspring
    bspring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

you are correct that was another person lol I apologize, but you are guilty by association.... I was not aware there were two human beings in existence that would rep the 407 area code... lol rough streets of Disney....

First 123