GETMONEY407
    GETMONEY407's Avatar Become A Pro!

As a UCF student....

I would highly advise to stay away from this game if ur thinking Tulsa is the play here. I'm going to this game tonight as classes were cancelled and all students get in for free. UCF was debated as being a top 25 team before the season started but unfortunately we blow on the road. We play like a top 25 team at home though. We haven't given up a touchdown at home all season I don't care how poor the teams were that we played. Ill be screaming in the ears of the Tulsa quarterback when he goes to throw a pass and ill be throwing shit at their receivers when they try and make a catch. Think twice about this one. UCF by 10

gwills
    gwills's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 772

your comment would have some weight if you hadn't lost to DREADFUL UAB

Ab34
    Ab34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2836

and if you played marshall without a monsoon you probably loose that one as well, ps your basketball coach sucks for money

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

U really think tulsa is going to be rattled? Theyve played in norman and on the smurf turf already. This team is coming together at the right time and UCF is going to have to bring their absolute best. Do I think they can? The answer is no. They are clearly a notch or two below last year in terms of experience and execution. Tulsa is battle tested and on a hot streak in league play and they will come in ready to deal a crippling blow to UCFs hopes of staying in the league race. Kinne is a veteran and leads a highly explosive golden hurricane offense along with a stellar playmaking defense. Despite hostile conditions, Tulsa powers its way to victory and slows down godfrey enough. Edge goes to Tulsa ML+100.

Seaton420
    Seaton420's Avatar Become A Pro!

Your team sucks and so do you. You yelling wont do shit and Tulsa beats you by more than 14! They gave out free tickets because you guys suck so bad and no one wants to go to the games.

WVUsuperfan
    WVUsuperfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1091

u mean students at your school have to pay to get into football games? and so what if classes were cancelled.. does that affect the players on the field in anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by GETMONEY407 View Post
    I would highly advise to stay away from this game if ur thinking Tulsa is the play here. I'm going to this game tonight as classes were cancelled and all students get in for free. UCF was debated as being a top 25 team before the season started but unfortunately we blow on the road. We play like a top 25 team at home though. We haven't given up a touchdown at home all season I don't care how poor the teams were that we played. Ill be screaming in the ears of the Tulsa quarterback when he goes to throw a pass and ill be throwing shit at their receivers when they try and make a catch. Think twice about this one. UCF by 10

GETMONEY407

Quote Originally Posted by Seaton420 View Post
    Your team sucks and so do you. You yelling wont do shit and Tulsa beats you by more than 14! They gave out free tickets because you guys suck so bad and no one want to go to the games.

@ this guy

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

u dont need to go to UCF to know how they play, aint nothin new. watched them play before this yr, the lack of experience is there and it shows up on the field. They are much more inspiring on home soil but played nobody at home. tulsa is a diff challenge and the fact they didnt play last yr does not help ucf to prepare for this fast-paced tulsa attack. UCFs perfect record at home goes down today, mark it down.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: buckeyefan88

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Classy....way to represent your school!

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

why were classes cancelled?

WVUsuperfan

UCF is more worried about getting their invitation from meatball marinatto to join the big east.. or should i say the big least with the teams that they are asking to join.. laughable

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

i would not even count this as inside information because it is not of the late breaking variety. the best and most accurate inside information is that of the late-breaking variety, wait til game time when you have seen and heard it up close and personal at brighthouse stadium. good luck!

GETMONEY407

Quote Originally Posted by Love The Action View Post
    Classy....way to represent your school!
    Lol what can I say...I'm reckless and could give two sh!ts about representing my school right now with the way we've played this season.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Homer ............ .......lets get this !!!!! Lets Go TULSA .....

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4449

Quote Originally Posted by Seaton420 View Post
    Your team sucks and so do you. You yelling wont do shit and Tulsa beats you by more than 14! They gave out free tickets because you guys suck so bad and no one wants to go to the games.

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

ironic- but the tulsa golden hurricanes have more right to florida soil
    than the underachieving central florida golden knights... seriously, I've seen
    a handful of hurricanes down here, but I've never seen a knight... tulsa is fixin'
    to unleash a category 5 sh%tstorm on y'all podunk dixie swampdog chumps!
    by the way, just because class is cancelled doesn't mean you can sleep all day!
    don't you have some reading to do, young brah? maybe check out the library-
    for f@$k's sake, brah brah! get off the sports book and go close some
    banging undergraduate supermodel nookie! I know you can... right?

GETMONEY407

Quote Originally Posted by WVUsuperfan View Post
    UCF is more worried about getting their invitation from meatball marinatto to join the big east.. or should i say the big least with the teams that they are asking to join.. laughable
    Nah I think it was more laughable when Syracuse smashed u by 26 on national television

kcDdegenerate
    kcDdegenerate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Boston College-Memphis-College of Chaleston-Marshal......4 homecoming opponents

WVUsuperfan

no wonder they are letting the students in for free.. they cant even sell the damn stadium out!! bahaha http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/22...4&minorcatid=8

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

I just hope the odds makers don't get this information about you screaming @ the other team & jack the line on us?? I'm pretty sure you're gonna be the first fan ever screaming @ the visiting teams QB & receiver's. Thanx for the lock!!

UCF =

Upscope's write UP for Tulsa @ UCF -2.5:
    - Folks Upscope has inside information that a UCF fan WILL be @ this game & WILL be screaming @ Tulsa players. Trust me when I tell you this fan has a BIG MOUTH & can scream really loud. Don't over think this one folks just lay the 2.5 & thank me (& the fan) in the morning!!

Play UCF -2.5
    Points Awarded:

Machine Choice gave upscope 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: rockaflocka, numismatist, and veeds1690

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

My Blazers arnt AS bad as everyone says, bad yes but they arnt as bad as people say.

GETMONEY407

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    I just hope the odds makers don't get this information about you screaming @ the other team & jack the line on us?? I'm pretty sure you're gonna be the first fan ever screaming @ the visiting teams QB & receiver's. Thanx for the lock!!

UCF =

- Folks Upscope has inside information that a UCF fan WILL be @ this game & WILL be screaming @ Tulsa players. Trust me when I tell you this fan has a BIG MOUTH & can scream really loud. Don't over think this one folks just lay the 2.5 & thank me (& the fan) in the morning!!

Play UCF -2.5

Hahahahahahaha excellent write-up

bb_skoots
    bb_skoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 389

what kind of college cancels classes for a football game?

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

they suck....no way around it...they cant tackle....they lose easy tonight

DerekMadden
    DerekMadden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by blackeyeshamus View Post
    ironic- but the tulsa golden hurricanes have more right to florida soil
    than the underachieving central florida golden knights... seriously, I've seen
    a handful of hurricanes down here, but I've never seen a knight... tulsa is fixin'
    to unleash a category 5 sh%tstorm on y'all podunk dixie swampdog chumps!
    by the way, just because class is cancelled doesn't mean you can sleep all day!
    don't you have some reading to do, young brah? maybe check out the library-
    for f@$k's sake, brah brah! get off the sports book and go close some
    banging undergraduate supermodel nookie! I know you can... right?

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

when they lost to uab that was uab's version of pouring out a 40 for their homie!...uab is garbage but their little bit on intensity was enough to beat UCF uab was + 600

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Go to class.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

I worked at UCF until recently. They gave away free tickets to a game last year and STILL couldn't sell it out. Most of the UCF fans will be at home watching Florida State anyway. Hot girls, nice stadium, hardly a hostile environment.

gwills
    gwills's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 772

I thought you weren't going to argue with us.......

FEAR THE 407
    FEAR THE 407's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 396

Quote Originally Posted by WVUsuperfan View Post
    u mean students at your school have to pay to get into football games? and so what if classes were cancelled.. does that affect the players on the field in anyway?
    Nice showing against Syracuse.

It's kids like you that take something that is meaningless out of a paragraph and try to analyze it so look smart, when in reality it was just a true statement and nothing more.

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Quote Originally Posted by BernardMadoff View Post
    My Blazers arnt AS bad as everyone says, bad yes but they arnt as bad as people say.
    I actually think UAB will cover this week against Houston, but I'm concerned about morale after the trustees' decision not to fund the proposed new stadium. What are your thoughts on the Blazers?

GETMONEY407

Quote Originally Posted by gwills View Post
    I thought you weren't going to argue with us.......
    I'm not gonna argue with anyone to take UCF but its hard for me to not say something back to the losers who comment on my thread. Take blackeyeshamus for example. All he did was talk about the mascots and then mentioned reading books and getting girls but u know he does neither

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Play UCF -2.5
    LOL. That was awesome.

DerekMadden
    DerekMadden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

9 times out of 10, when a poster makes a statement like this.. he gets BURIED

If you really put money down on emotion on this game, I send my condolences.. you will never last

GETMONEY407

Why would I bet on my own school? Never smart to bet with your heart....

123 Last