Micelli
    Micelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 270

Anyone that thinks this game "doesn't matter" is an idiot and should stop watching cfb immediately

Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

[QUOTE=MTek;12174095]I was betting Temple games back in their Big East Days when they were the doormat of the league and you were sucking on your momma's titties.

I gave you some local insight, Temple isnt exactly the talk of the town in a sports rich area like Philadelphia, so take your "clueless" comment as shove it up your ass Junior
    Lets hear some of your though provoking insight genius[/QUOTE

I'm sorry maybe clueless was a bit harsh but your giving us quotes from a local paper and using it as evidence to take Temple? That's one if the stupidest things I've ever seen.]

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Mtek change yor avatar to milli vanilliy .......

Saintsfan1
    Saintsfan1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Seaton420 View Post
    You win the award for biggest Douche on the forum.

You won that Sunday.

dom75
    dom75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 511

I am torn as to what the real play is here tonight, but I have jumpped on Temple -3.5. The way I cap my games it shows Temple clearly winning this game. However, looking at trends of the past, it points to Ohio. It also concerns me that most of the public is on Temple and the line went from -5 to -3.5. But I am gonna bite the bullet and take Temple for the simple fact that the way I cap games has them winning plus both teams have played 3 of the same teams this year. Ohio is 1-2 in those games while Temple is 3-0. Just something I noticed when capping, it may mean nothing, then again it may mean alot.

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

Quote Originally Posted by dom75 View Post
    I am torn as to what the real play is here tonight, but I have jumpped on Temple -3.5. The way I cap my games it shows Temple clearly winning this game. However, looking at trends of the past, it points to Ohio. It also concerns me that most of the public is on Temple and the line went from -5 to -3.5. But I am gonna bite the bullet and take Temple for the simple fact that the way I cap games has them winning plus both teams have played 3 of the same teams this year. Ohio is 1-2 in those games while Temple is 3-0. Just something I noticed when capping, it may mean nothing, then again it may mean alot.
    Go for the middle. I took Temple SU and Ohio +4. I really think Temple will win but I hope Ohio keeps it REAL close.

NEOHsports4life
    Go Buckeyes!
    NEOHsports4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Let down game for Temple, Bookies begging for action money on Temple, thats why line is only -3.5.
    Ohio has better QB, he will score at least 4 passing tds tonite. 31-20 final.
    Play is Bobcats!

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Quote Originally Posted by NEOHsports4life View Post
    Let down game for Temple, Bookies begging for action money on Temple, thats why line is only -3.5.
    Ohio has better QB, he will score at least 4 passing tds tonite. 31-20 final.
    Play is Bobcats!
    You wouldnt happen to be from Ohio would you.

aortega521
    aortega521's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

Got temple tonight at -3... I like them today especially after a loss. Machine better cash in this ticket for me

likewhoaa
    likewhoaa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 439

on Temple -4 and the under. Cash this

Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dis gun b good

Pride
    rally rally rally
    Pride's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

over was the best play. offenses move the ball tonight

Pride
    rally rally rally

ohio is holding all day but not one flag

interesting

CADILLACII
    CADILLACII's Avatar Become A Pro!

Temple Def look soft and the O is bad!! coaching better step it up

K2daL
    K2daL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Run plays aren't working but the ******* coach call run after run

CADILLACII

that's all they do is run

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Seaton420 View Post
    You win the award for biggest Douche on the forum.
    Why? Because I buried your ass in the +5.5 thread last week? That was classic.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

you all need to simmer down and stop calling the game before the final whistle. Need I mention the countless games that looked over and ended up under, or vis versa, in college football weeknights. NC State vs. Cinci, Boise vs. Fresno, Arizona vs. UCLA to mention a few recent games. This game may end up going over, but keep it close to the 4th quarter and that clock will bleed quick.

KOB
    KOB's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ExperienceWins View Post
    I enjoy Machine's threads and I like to read everyone's insight, but to say Ohio is not a good bet is about as FAR off as anyone can get on any game. This game can go either way, and I can make logical arguements for both teams. However, betting on a team that is almost identical in talent with a very very good head coach is never a bad bet at home getting more than a FG. Trust me, I know Temple can win and cover this game, but Ohio is certainly not by any means a bad bet. It is actually a bet with a lot of good value. Again, this game can go either way for sure.
    wow, someone on here that doesn't simply say "because "insert team" scores this much per game and "insert team" beat and shut out "insert two teams" earlier this year must mean that I can't even think about playing "insert dog team"

each game is different, it has it's own identity and the fact that the books have been losing their ass all year means everyone should be very careful about throwing out ESPN stats and making the "logical" pick.

KOB
    KOB's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Why? Because I buried your ass in the +5.5 thread last week? That was classic.

good play on both UCLA and Kent State

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    First, you guys who insist on wagering on meaningless MAC games because they are on Television are just begging to give your money to the books. Look at last night's fiasco between NIU and Toledo. The problem with Temple is NOT their defense, but their offense. In two of their three losses, the defense gave up 14 and 13 points, but the offense could only score 10 points. This game also sets up very well for Ohio on a Technical basis, having covered the last three games against Temple, being 5-0 ATS after the Akron game, 7-1 ATS at home off a double diget ATS Win, and 6-1 ATS on weekday games. Temple is 1-5 ATS when they play weekday games, and 0-7 as a favorite with rest. That is why you pass on this game.

"This game sets up very well for Ohio.........oh but im passing yet again"

Pride
    rally rally rally

lol refs have the over

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

That call was bizarre indeed. Sideline interference on the team when the play and flag came from the other side of the field where the TD happened. This game is defnitely set up.

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

[quote=Bengals28;12174575]
    Quote Originally Posted by MTek View Post
    I was betting Temple games back in their Big East Days when they were the doormat of the league and you were sucking on your momma's titties.

I gave you some local insight, Temple isnt exactly the talk of the town in a sports rich area like Philadelphia, so take your "clueless" comment as shove it up your ass Junior
    Lets hear some of your though provoking insight genius[/QUOTE

I'm sorry maybe clueless was a bit harsh but your giving us quotes from a local paper and using it as evidence to take Temple? That's one if the stupidest things I've ever seen.]
    Temple lost a bowl bid last year finishing 8-3 only 1 of 2 teams with that record not selected to go to a bowl. You don't think that's motivation to win this game?
    I chose to cut and paste instead of paraphrasing, and unless you scan the local papers you dont get that same info from ESPN

No one posted the bowl implications from the MAC for this game, and yes I felt it was pertinent information for anyone looking to bet on the game

Dime Time
    Dime Time's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thank you Bobcats!!

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Hope you guys hedged, instead of losing 3 bills I won 5.

slyone66
    slyone66's Avatar Become A Pro!

on a roll dude,

CADILLACII

nice D Temple...you gave it up like a 2 Dollar ho 10pts a game my assssss....fk all this free pick sh!t time to get some real info and win....good luck boys

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by KOB View Post
    good play on both UCLA and Kent State

RJ89
    RJ89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1741

Quote Originally Posted by RJ89 View Post
    Fade!

I'm never a dick like this, but when you act this confident with that write-up and stupid thread title, I've got no choice..

First 123