spladle08
    spladle08's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol I would lean niu ... they screwed my 3 teamer a few weeks back losing to lowly cmu... everyone else loves ksu and they should murder but: rivalry game+they've played teams close+ou next week.... but I do think they cover just could be a tough spot.... temple has also looked great as of late so check them out as well

Typing this from phone sorry if predictive text ruins some words

joseph06
    joseph06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wats your top 5 teams pick... try to follow it make a parlay... teams only.... thanks a lot!

spladle08

Quote Originally Posted by spladle08 View Post
    My top 5 right now would be
    Temple
    NIU
    WVU
    Stanford (you gotta ride the gravy train)
    Wake -3

(If you can bet overs and spreads in the same parlay on your book. the WVU over will hit fo sho)

Im going to look at a lot of other games, but will probably just post ones that I feel there is a big edge in.
    I've since added Arkansas... I think that should be easy.. I got it at 15.5 dont know what it is now. But if you hate giving 20+ drop Stanford and pick up Ark.

joseph06
    joseph06's Avatar Become A Pro!

How about osu-7 instead of stanford or arkansas?

mgibson
    mgibson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do really like your write up my man. Thanks for showing us a better path towards your picks and the reasons to think hard of the games that we like.

startwinningtoda
    startwinningtoda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 768

not enough posts

you have to have 20 posts to be able to send pms. and this one makes 20, so i can send...
    thanks!

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Hey Spladle,kick ass job on the right ups....I don't get a lot of feedback on the board,maybe you could help....I read the right ups and they are very insightful and its really kinda a tool for me weekly,I know you do more than a few every week and it just seems to be more and more as the weeks go by,its gotta be getting a little crazy doing this many right ups,make sure the ladies happy,and spend time with the kids,or how about working all week to pay the bills ....Thanks a lot Spladle ... I would hate to add to all the work you've already done,but can you just maybe re-check the Okie St/Missouri game...I had Okie st from Tuesday,came and read your thread and one other to reconfirm my thoughts,and we all had it the same way,now I'm second guessing myself on this one,Spladle do you think this could be a upset ? Do you think OK St can handle the early kickoff time,could they not look past this game,how good is Missouri in your opinion ? Are we missing something on this one?.....thanks House

chitown17
    chitown17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 695

You mentioned you were going to look at the Bama/Tenn game, whats you're thoughts? Dont need stats and details, just wondering your confidence on either Bama or Tenn covering 30? I like Bama at home, especially bc their smallest margin of victory this year is 24 and that was against Ark, followed by beating Florida by 28 @ Florida, Vandy by 34 and Ole Miss by 45 on the road.

spladle08

Joseph I think OSU -7 is fine

House I will look back at the game shortly, I just got back from lunch and the little man is stormin everywhere

Chitown I will tell you my lean shortly. I think I glanced at it earlier and thought Bama SHOULD cover but I will double check just to make sure.

Wrestler31
    Wrestler31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Spladle!!! Any thoughts on Rutgers tonight?? Hoping not to be blown out like yesterdays game (UAB) What do you think bro??

spladle08

House I looked at it again and I think this is a similar situation to Texas last week. People started giving all these reasons TX would win and people started jumping ship on OSU. If Missouri is going to win this they are going to have to be a scoring machine for 4 quarters and I just don't see it. Hell OSU's last 3 opponents were supposed to put points on the board and none topped 30... I think this will be a similar game. but meh who knows. I dont know what to say, I see OSU winning by 2 scores. I hope whichever side you choose, it wins

Yeah Chitown the spread is big, but the defense is phenomenal and the offense isn't terrible. 30 IS a lot though... if I had to play it I would lean bama. They weren't as good last year and won by 31. Tennessee is coming off a drubbing, the game is in Bama.... I dont know what else to say.. I know you didnt want much fluff but I have to type it to make up my mind sometimes. I would go Bama or no play. Good Luck Sir.

spladle08

Wrestler, Im on Rutgers+1.5/WVU -14/WVU Ov 58 tonight. (Im fairly confident in the 2 WVU plays. The Rutgers one was mostly just me being an action junkie.. I wrote on it a little a page or 2 back... or maybe it was my other thread... impulse play though. Hope you pick it correctly)

spladle08

HAHAHAHAH BOSS just called and gave me a 1k bonus... I am thinking about doing a 1k 3 team parlay next week... lol stay tuned for how that turns out.

Wrestler31
    Wrestler31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Thank you kindly bro!! (Sorry if i missed the writeup, not trying to over work you here lol) GL tn i'm on the same play as you and rock that 1 K parlay turn it into 20K

chitown17
    chitown17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 695

Thanks Spladle, I only said no fluff to save you some time. I'll always take as much info as you want to give. GL this weekend.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Thanks Spladle....like I said Ive been on them since Tuesday,no turning back now...thanks big time for taking the time,just been hearing that this has upset written all over it....buts lets get this ....GL to you this week Spladle and thanks again

azplaya
    azplaya's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 995

Thanks for all you hard work man. Riding this early game teaser tomorrow. Ark-9.5 oklahoma state-1+ 100 looks too easy bol on your plays

Creative303
    Creative303's Avatar Become A Pro!

Follow you on Rutger, WVU and Over for action tonight haha. Thank god for the Over, it saved me from losing a lot.

Hopefully the rest of your picks tomorrow are awesome.

spladle08

yeah sorry creative.. I didnt like my Rutgers play (all that much) it was just on impulse, and the half point killed along with some in-game mishaps.. I think they were the better team.
    WVU however, I just had wrong. Everything pointed to an easy cover but it just didn't happen. Hope you weren't leaning Cuse and got talked out of it... but I think there were only 5 people in the U.S. who thought they could win.

**Side note** today will get us back on track. have faith

spladle08

[COLOR=#000000 !important] Rutgers +1.5 L (damn half point)
    WVU -14 L (wow)
    WVU-Ov 58 W
    NIU-14
    NIU-Ov 62
    OSU -7
    Temple -13
    Stanford -21
    Wisc -9
    KSU -11
    Wake -3
    Nebraska-Ov 56.5
    Ark-15.5