carrenzo
    carrenzo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Give credit where it's due

Quote Originally Posted by Husker36 View Post
    Hawaii DOES suck and ND DID walk in and runaway with this game.
    Good job at calling this game. Keep up the good work. I guess I can say Merry Christmas after all.

easy_pickens
    easy_pickens's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just did not adjust to any dang thing

Left at the end of the 3rd Qtr of the Hawaii game. I am 5-0 though, because I did not go with Hawaii and yes ND did come in and whip up easily. It was hard to watch, but great to see ND at Aloha Stadium.

Ok, Hawaii sucked....

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Hey I know I was lucky to go 6-0 so far. I was on the wrong side on the Boise St game and got lucky. I can admit that.

hoopster42
    hoopster42's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey I know I was lucky to go 6-0 so far. I was on the wrong side on the Boise St game and got lucky. I can admit that.
    i respect that you can admit that boise was the wrong side. with the stat disparity of first downs and total yds, tcu covers 9 of 10 with those stats. i did not say tcu covers 9 of 10 against boise, just 9 of 10 in a game with stats like that. 9 out of 10 times, when you double the first downs & total yds of your opponent, you will cover -2, -3, and -3.5. anyone who does not understand this simple fact of cfb betting will likely go broke betting & i will laugh about it and not lose any sleep becoz that person is stupid & had it coming

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

I've been doing this for 20 years..... so I can admit when I was lucky. I sure would rather be lucky and win tho! The point in these forums is for ALL OF US to win some money...... to compare knowledge and try to figure out the right side of each play. Too many people look at this as some kind of contest. There is no reason to fight or laugh when someone loses.

guru-t
    guru-t's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've been doing this for 20 years..... so I can admit when I was lucky. I sure would rather be lucky and win tho! The point in these forums is for ALL OF US to win some money...... to compare knowledge and try to figure out the right side of each play. Too many people look at this as some kind of contest. There is no reason to fight or laugh when someone loses.
    Exactly!Sorry your run came to an end but right now I'd kill to be 6-1.Very nice Husker!

Rixsaw
    Rixsaw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

I hope you hedge the bet. It's sux that FAU won. I was so hoping that you will go all the way. My 3 teamer also went down today.

First 12