Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

89468340-19/23/11 2:33pm$192.00$153.60Pending9/23/11 8:00pm Reduced Football 304 BYU -125* vs Central Florida
    Go Cougars

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Quote Originally Posted by luckyutah View Post
    I can't take anyone seriously that calls them CFU. That being said. I'm leaning UCF and the points. BYU won't play as bad as they did against Utah, but they will have a couple of sloppy moments and UCF should be able to take advantage.

trendon
    trendon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3681

Does this thread count as a "lock" or a "bold guarantee?" You know; the ones that always do soooo well in the end?

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    And?? Off year for UCF... Too bad about their talent level in present time....2011!! Guys, Don't be a lemming, .... Take BYU tonight and Thank me later!!
    You make a good point it isnt that easy for a program like UFC to reload their talent a yr after losing several key guys like other football factories in the country. But they have a lot of experience back this yr n enough pieces to be a solid team overall. Turn the clock back 4 yrs n id tell u UCF would have no chance in this game, but ur correct its 2011 n the knights are on the rise for sure. BYU jus doesnt get my respect here they havent been close to establishing an identity offensively n its clearly a struggle for them rite now with heaps a promising but disappointing signal caller failing to meet expectations so far. They played Texas close but in the end they looked miserable getting outplayed the entire 2nd half, im not impressed by the way they finished this game at all. You watch n see 2nite Godfrey will lead his team to a big win here, UCF gets the job done 2nite.

Pin Fish
    Pin Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13609

what do you think the 2nd half will bring the flat landers up in the plus mile high air...........................BYU rols them 2nd half

JosephPavs
    JosephPavs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    I don't know about that, BYU kept it pretty close. Texas demolished UCLA actually, showing how many times better they are, and why they're a top 25 team. I'll give UCF props if they can go to provo and lose only by single digits, but don't see it happening.
    Gilbert was not the QB vs UCLA a decision that should have been made long ago

jmatthew
    jmatthew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

BYU turned the ball over 7 times last week, 2 for touchdowns. They still have the better defense and have played tougher opponents. The 2.5 is for home field, which they have. I think they will win and cover if they can hold onto the ball

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by jmatthew View Post
    BYU turned the ball over 7 times last week, 2 for touchdowns. They still have the better defense and have played tougher opponents. The 2.5 is for home field, which they have. I think they will win and cover if they can hold onto the ball
    Exactly.

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

BYU handled the SEC speed of Ole Miss and the Texas speed pretty damn well.

xxbadazxx
    xxbadazxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 541

UCF is the play here. gl to all whatever you play

shocktopme
    shocktopme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 520

Quote Originally Posted by luckyutah View Post
    I can't take anyone seriously that calls them CFU. That being said. I'm leaning UCF and the points. BYU won't play as bad as they did against Utah, but they will have a couple of sloppy moments and UCF should be able to take advantage.
    Cant take you serious at all!!!!!!!!

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

Quote Originally Posted by MendozaLine View Post
    BYU handled the SEC speed of Ole Miss and the Texas speed pretty damn well.
    Where does Ole Miss and Texas rank up offensively for you in college football? Those 2 units are struggling jus to make a blueprint on how to run their offense.

shocktopme

Quote Originally Posted by Machine Choice View Post
    Gay If I'm a bully, okay. But this bully will be 14-6 in football after tonight while everyone is still feeling around in a dark room trying to make sense of the world and wondering why their picks don't "hit" using RLM, following flaky posters named homo and wearing a g-string, etc.. I'm disgusted by 80% of the posters on this board.
    Im not a bully I just trash peeps like Homo and wearing a G string!!!!Your a fuggin hater!!!School get out early today sadsac???Post your picks and dont trash people and someone might give a rats ass!!!!!
    Points Awarded:

skidrow gave shocktopme 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

shocktopme

Your moms calling!!!Your special toast is ready!!!Enjoy hater dick!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cant call it

VTranX
    VTranX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 314

Never be too over confident with a play lol. I got UCF for 2 units.

Rose'
    Rose''s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9024

Gay If I'm a bully, okay. But this bully will be 14-6 in football after tonight while everyone is still feeling around in a dark room trying to make sense of the world and wondering why their picks don't "hit" using RLM, following flaky posters named homo and wearing a g-string, etc.. I'm disgusted by 80% of the posters on this board.

Rose'
    Rose''s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9024

Quote Originally Posted by ringemup View Post
    Where does Ole Miss and Texas rank up offensively for you in college football? Those 2 units are struggling jus to make a blueprint on how to run their offense.
    Why dont you post your plays anymore

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

UCF +2.5 tonight for me. Too much speed on both ends of the ball and a very good defense. BYU will have trouble moving the ball IMO and UCF should get some short fields from BYU turnovers. Without any running game to speak of, BYU will be in trouble.

burgaweddie
    burgaweddie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Another Fkn idiot here, I love BYU !!!!!! When I win you are the FUCKIN IDIOT THEN

Believeland
    The Dude minds
    Believeland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 922

comparing how one team played one team... to how the other team played such an such opponent is stupid and complete non sense just makes you sound stupid...... It's like saying well the Cavs barely beat boston and heat got creamed by the lakers, so that must mean the Cavs beat the heat!

Dirty Bay Player
    Dirty Bay Player's Avatar Become A Pro!

UCF wide receiver McDuffie clocked the 2nd fastest 400m time in the nation as a freshman in 2009
    You mean, the guy who has zero TD's, and averaging 40 yards receiving per game so far? And a QB that has yet to throw a TD pass this season?

UCF may be the play, but serious - this is begging to surface footspeed from a guy that has had practically zero impact, being thrown to from a QB that has zero tds in 3 games.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    UCF +2.5 tonight for me. Too much speed on both ends of the ball and a very good defense. BYU will have trouble moving the ball IMO and UCF should get some short fields from BYU turnovers. Without any running game to speak of, BYU will be in trouble.
    Brock Lander is on UCF be careful buddy

Dirty Bay Player

UCF is dead last in the nation in passing yards per game. And BYU is among the worst in the nation at defending the run, at 4.2 yards per run thus far in 2011. IMHO, that's the key thing to focus on.

Is it more likely that UCF will be able to exploit BYU's poor run defense, or that BYU will stack the line and force a team that has ZERO TD passes and is last in the COUNTRY in passing to pass the ball? I think BYU forces UCF to throw the ball, and that UCF is unsuccessful.

I think BYU wins in an ugly field position game that has few big plays and some inept offense on both sides. 17-10. That type of score.

Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Bay Player View Post
    You mean, the guy who has zero TD's, and averaging 40 yards receiving per game so far? And a QB that has yet to throw a TD pass this season?

UCF may be the play, but serious - this is begging to surface footspeed from a guy that has had practically zero impact, being thrown to from a QB that has zero tds in 3 games.

Alright, but rememebr....he only has to catch the defense sleeping one time -- just once -- to blow past them for an easy 6. Especially after UCF is setting up the bomb pass all nite after running the the ball down BYU's throat.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Bay Player View Post

Exactly!!

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

On with the game!!

Dirty Bay Player

Alright, but rememebr....he only has to catch the defense sleeping one time -- just once -- to blow past them for an easy 6. Especially after UCF is setting up the bomb pass all nite after running the the ball down BYU's throat.
    Sure. And all the BYU players have to do is cinch up their magic underwear and take one pick to the house for an easy six. Just because the guy's fast doesn't mean he's going to catch anyone sleeping or that they can deliver him the ball. Remember Willie Mays Hays? Runs like Hays, hits like shit?

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I think Machine is right. Texas is horrible. UCF would probably beat Texas. BYU just got destroyed at home by an average Utah team.

UCF has really good players on defense. I see a UCF win and the game going under. There is a reason BYU is only giving 1.5 at home and the line is dropping....

HawkEye
    HawkEye's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 215

John Ryan is on BYU. He's on fire lately. But i dont see how BYU can win... I don't see anything out of this game.

Demonata

The game will do the talking.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by Ice House View Post
    Brock Lander is on UCF be careful buddy
    Fukkkkk

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!