Vin_vermillion
    Vin_vermillion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Keep coming back. I will keep posting winners.

Vin_vermillion

Miami Ohio +21 (1)
    USC -24 (1)
    W Michigan +14 (1)
    Byu -2.5 (2)
    Oregon -4 (2)
    Oklahoma -25.5 (2)

Big play = Houston -3 (3)

Vin_vermillion

3-3.Back later with today's games.

+.50 for the day

6-5 on the season - +4.3 units.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Vin_vermillion View Post
    3-3.Back later with today's games.

+.50 for the day

6-5 on the season - +4.3 units.
    Wait a minute---weren't you busting on me because Western Michigan "saved my ass", and here---turns out sparky----it also saved your ass.

Oh, and let's remind everyone again---UCLA missed an Extra Point or otherwise you would have been crushed yesterday.

That's how solid of a capper you are, you needed a fukking missed EP to get a win.

I can't wait to follow this thread going forward. I realized yesterday how much of a hack you are. Every fukking blind squirrel can find a nut from time to time, but you will implode. I guarantee it. In three weeks time you will be long gone from this thread.

Vin_vermillion

missed extra point? you're the one who told me I could have gotten the line at 2.5??? LMFAO. By game Time I got it at 2....so STFU loser

Whatever fits your dumbass arguments though!

I've noticed by your comments about how "if this woulda happened and that woulda happened", you would have made money....its great reading in your thread about Notre Dame how they somehow coulda shoulda covered....

now you bring this up about Houston "SHOULDNT have covered" after ripping me for posting the line at 3 here.

You're a complete joke dude...

I'll take all my winners of your woulda, coulda, shoulda's any day....
    Last edited by Vin_vermillion; 09-04-11 at 10:48 AM.

Vin_vermillion

Light day today. I dont care for much on the board.

WVU -23.5 1/2 a unit.

MartinBlank

missed extra point? you're the one who told me I could have gotten the line at 2.5??? LMFAO. By game Time I got it at 2....so STFU loser

Whatever fits your dumbass arguments though!
    You are listing lines---and then after the fact, you are announcing to the board---that you had an entirely different number.

I am certain if Houston would have won 38-35, you would have still listed that as a win--even though you listed it at -3 in your own fukkin thread.

You are such a fukkin fake, and you know it.

GoBlue23
    Penetrate
    GoBlue23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3169

Nice hit on Houston. The Western Michigan wash out save half makes up for that terrible PAT Wisky beat. Keep up the winners.

MartinBlank

Miami Ohio +21 (1)
    USC -24 (1)
    W Michigan +14 (1)
    Byu -2.5 (2)
    Oregon -4 (2)
    Oklahoma -25.5 (2)

Big play = Houston -3 (3)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin_vermillion

missed extra point? you're the one who told me I could have gotten the line at 2.5??? LMFAO. By game Time I got it at 2....
    I am having fun ripping into this guy, but anyone visiting this thread has to be aware of the fukkin kid games he is playing. He lists his card, and his Houston number is listed as (-3)-----which I listed above---and then after the game is finished----he announces a completely different number (-2), as listed in the second quote.

Now I normally wouldn't care about a fantasy air bettor like this, but this prick fancies himself a handicapper, and how many times have we seen bullshit like this? I am making a guarantee. He will do this throughout this thread and he will award himself 3-4 wins when numbers get tight. Just watch.

Greyraptor
    Greyraptor's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    I am having fun ripping into this guy, but anyone visiting this thread has to be aware of the fukkin kid games he is playing. He lists his card, and his Houston number is listed as (-3)-----which I listed above---and then after the game is finished----he announces a completely different number (-2), as listed in the second quote.

Now I normally wouldn't care about a fantasy air bettor like this, but this prick fancies himself a handicapper, and how many times have we seen bullshit like this? I am making a guarantee. He will do this throughout this thread and he will award himself 3-4 wins when numbers get tight. Just watch.
    Hey Martin, what is an "air bettor"? I am not familiar with that term. Then again I am new to this forum this year.

MartinBlank

Quote Originally Posted by Greyraptor View Post
    Hey Martin, what is an "air bettor"? I am not familiar with that term. Then again I am new to this forum this year.
    See Vin.

Joking aside.....it is a guy who loves to remind everyone how much money they are up (I am up 380 bucks!) but odds are they don't even have 10 bucks a game on these.

I don't think anyone believes Vin has a single dime on any of these games-----simply because of the way he lists his selections. Take his Villanova selection.....he had Villanova at +5.5, and he listed it as his FINAL card----then hours later he switched it to Temple, -7.5. What knucklehead bets like that? If you liked Temple, wouldn't 5.5 be the number you would want? Not the 7.5.

What'd he do? Call his local and change picks? Oh yeah, locals love that.

The sharps here at SBR don't list multiple lines---they wait for the exact number they want, and jump on it. They don't list multiple lines, and they sure as shit don't do it after the game.

Vin_vermillion

Now I normally woulhandicapper, and how many times have we seen bullshit like this? and he will award himself 3-4 wins when numbers get tight. Just watch.
    Lmao If anything I have given Vegas the benefit of the doubt so far. I am sure plenty of people list their picks here and then get a different line. This is so comical because YOU are the one who pointed out the Houston line was BETTER than what I gave myself credit for. Anyone ( like blue) that has followed my picks so far knows they are 100% legit.

Your comments look more and more foolish daily.

MartinBlank

Lmao If anything I have given Vegas the benefit of the doubt so far. I am sure plenty of people list their picks here and then get a different line. This is so comical because YOU are the one who pointed out the Houston line was BETTER than what I gave myself credit for. Anyone ( like blue) that has followed my picks so far knows they are 100% legit.

Your comments look more and more foolish daily.
    Actually BLUE is the ONLY one.

Vin_vermillion

Grey

For some reason this douchebag has decided to discredit me despite the fact that all my plays are given well before gametime I changed one pick due to line movement and have commented that I could have had pushes due to linemovement but if you scroll through you will see that my record and units are 100%. Accurate.

I gave plays early one day and changed a bet - apparently people can't change their mind over an hour before gametime according to this idiot

The air betting is his implication that I am not betting real money. Why anyone would lie about betting 100 a unit is beyond me and also - if I am giving winners - please ask this dildo why he cares what I am personally betting? This board is for handicappers - not a proving ground for how much u bet. That's the whole purpose of giving units

MartinBlank

Grey

For some reason this douchebag has decided to discredit me despite the fact that all my plays are given well before gametime I changed one pick due to line movement and have commented that I could have had pushes due to linemovement but if you scroll through you will see that my record and units are 100%. Accurate.

I gave plays early one day and changed a bet - apparently people can't change their mind over an hour before gametime according to this idiot

The air betting is his implication that I am not betting real money. Why anyone would lie about betting 100 a unit is beyond me and also - if I am giving winners - please ask this dildo why he cares what I am personally betting? This board is for handicappers - not a proving ground for how much u bet. That's the whole purpose of giving units
    Actually Gray gave me 2 points for making fun of you.

Scroll up and see for yourself.

I got more points making fun of you in your thread, than I did in my own thread. How awesome is that?

Greyraptor

Grey

Gotcha. Personally, I don't care what people bet as I stick to one unit per game myself. As far as "changing" bets go? Well, the best thing to do IMO is not to post them to the forum until you are locked in on whatever site you are using to place your bet. Not that you can't change your mind, I just wouldn't post it to the forum as a "pick" until I am locked in. Do whatever you want since this is your thread and I don't know you well enough to say anything, but in my threads, I will say I am "leaning" or "like" something until I lock in. Not sure if I made sense or not. I see where you are coming from and I see what Martin is talking about as well.

I am confused about the whole switch with Temple and Villanova thing though. Admittedly, I don't claim to know what Vegas is thinking but if I liked a team at one line and the line improved...I certainly would NOT have switched teams. Then again, hell, if you won the game...who am I to say shit! I was just trying to understand the betting logic behind it and learn something if there is something to be learned. Always wanting to be open-minded.

Vin_vermillion

Lol. And those people will keeping laughing when I am up huge at the end of th year and you continue to lose Ur ass...

Greyraptor

See Vin.

Joking aside.....it is a guy who loves to remind everyone how much money they are up (I am up 380 bucks!) but odds are they don't even have 10 bucks a game on these.

I don't think anyone believes Vin has a single dime on any of these games-----simply because of the way he lists his selections. Take his Villanova selection.....he had Villanova at +5.5, and he listed it as his FINAL card----then hours later he switched it to Temple, -7.5. What knucklehead bets like that? If you liked Temple, wouldn't 5.5 be the number you would want? Not the 7.5.

What'd he do? Call his local and change picks? Oh yeah, locals love that.

The sharps here at SBR don't list multiple lines---they wait for the exact number they want, and jump on it. They don't list multiple lines, and they sure as shit don't do it after the game.
    Thanks for clearing that up. I was not familiar with that term. Yeah, I was confused with the switch between Nova and Temple myself so I was waiting for him to explain the betting logic behind the switch. I think it confused me more than anything. I know he won the bet...but...anyway. Again, thanks for explaining and you deserve the points for keeping the entertainment value going for me this morning!

Greyraptor

Lol. And those people will keeping laughing when I am up huge at the end of th year and you continue to lose Ur ass...
    Well I don't want anyone to lose their ass except the bookmakers and Vegas to be honest. They already have enough pretty buildings. I know. I was just there!

Vin_vermillion

Grey. I have a lot of rules that i have followed and changed just seeing things with line movement etc over the past ten years gambling. In this situation and from past experience, I saw a late large line movement in a direction I felt personally it shouldn't be moving. This is not a guarantee of course but when I see this I will usually make a change on my pick

As for posting my picks, I can't always be on here last minute to make a change and honestly this week was. Unusual because it was the first week and lines were out very early. That all played into why Martin decided I am a fake. I'm not going to bother to respond to his BS anymore. My record at the end of the year will speak for itself. No worries.

MartinBlank

Grey. I have a lot of rules that i have followed and changed just seeing things with line movement etc over the past ten years gambling. In this situation and from past experience, I saw a late large line movement in a direction I felt personally it shouldn't be moving. This is not a guarantee of course but when I see this I will usually make a change on my pick

As for posting my picks, I can't always be on here last minute to make a change and honestly this week was. Unusual because it was the first week and lines were out very early. That all played into why Martin decided I am a fake. I'm not going to bother to respond to his BS anymore. My record at the end of the year will speak for itself. No worries.

Vin...I know you are not going to believe this---I AM NOT CHEERING AGAINST YOU! but I enjoy ripping each other on this forum..think of it as an electronic sports bar.

I want everyone to beat their book. You seem ultra-senstive about this stuff-----I will try and refrain from busting on you.

Greyraptor

Gotcha. GL to you Vin and as far as I am concerned, I hope all of us take it to the bookmakers by years end and come out on top! As Gambling God says, Dancing and counting the money.

Vin_vermillion

One other thing... I've never claimed to be a sharp. I have a set of rules I follow and I have not had a losing full cfb season in 5 years. I am only posting picks her becaus someone claimed earlier in the year that cappers were full of shit and couldnt hit over 65% for the season.

Vin_vermillion

Gotcha. GL to you Vin and as far as I am concerned, I hope all of us take it to the bookmakers by years end and come out on top! As Gambling God says, Dancing and counting the money.

Best of luck.

MartinBlank

One other thing... I've never claimed to be a sharp. I have a set of rules I follow and I have not had a losing full cfb season in 5 years. I am only posting picks her becaus someone claimed earlier in the year that cappers were full of shit and couldnt hit over 65% for the season.
    Handicappers are full of shit, and it would take a small miracle to hit over 65% in any given season where you are making 10-12 selections per weekend.

If you could hit 65% ATS at one of the Hilton Contests---you get a 10K bonus for hitting that mark. That should tell you how difficult it is.

Vin, busting your chops aside---I really am not hoping you fail. I want everyone--and that even includes you to beat their book. I have seen a lot of guys come on here trying to create a record so that they can then sell their picks---and they do stuff like posting a line, and then claiming another line after the game.

I am just trying to help you out here---but if you use SBR Odds at the top of the page----you can find the line you are hoping/looking for-----If you wanted Houston at -2, you could have found it the day you posted your Houston -3 pick. That is all I am saying----if you have a line in mind, you can find it above in SBR odds, that way you can post an accurate line and avoid the kind of bullshit I gave you.

Anyway---best of luck.

Vin_vermillion

Well u got me to respond. You can believe what you want men but 1) I do make all my picks through a local. He only takes calls 1/2 hour before game time at noone and again in the evening. 2) maybe that gives you a little more clarity on why I was able to change the pick on the temple game - and why I die t respond about being an "air bettor". I have no way short of my bookie calling you to prove it, so you will have to believe whatever you wish as far as That. 3). I DO give buddies my picks but you will not see me at any point go "pro" or try to get anyone to "buy picks" after a good start. My friends give me 10% of what they win and it is only a few guys 4). I honestly believe I will hit 65% by the end of the year. That remains to be seen, but believe what you want I have done it before. Martin, not sure why you have chosen to bust my balls - I am just trying to help people make money and hit the % people said couldnt be done If people want to fade me, they can but I don't recommend it.

Vin_vermillion

And one other thing martin. - I have no desire to open at multiple books. After I get going I may deposit ( maybe even this week because my bookie will payout later in the week) to 5 dimes. I don't believe the half point in buying a line or getting a better line really makes that much difference on 95% of the bets so I don't bother. That's just me - to each his own

MartinBlank

Well u got me to respond. You can believe what you want men but 1) I do make all my picks through a local. He only takes calls 1/2 hour before game time at noone and again in the evening. 2) maybe that gives you a little more clarity on why I was able to change the pick on the temple game - and why I die t respond about being an "air bettor". I have no way short of my bookie calling you to prove it, so you will have to believe whatever you wish as far as That. 3). I DO give buddies my picks but you will not see me at any point go "pro" or try to get anyone to "buy picks" after a good start. My friends give me 10% of what they win and it is only a few guys 4). I honestly believe I will hit 65% by the end of the year. That remains to be seen, but believe what you want I have done it before. Martin, not sure why you have chosen to bust my balls - I am just trying to help people make money and hit the % people said couldnt be done If people want to fade me, they can but I don't recommend it.
    I bust everyone's balls. This board is more entertaining when we are having fun, and ya know what, if you feel as though I am isolating you out and busting on you---I am sorry for that. I am.

But let's have some fun. Instead of busting chops, let's have a points bet. I will bet my 300 points to your 50---that is 6-1 odds you are getting that you can not hit 65% for the 2011 college football season. Right now, you are 6-5, right?

Can I tell ask something? The Beat the Prick Contest is one week away---if you can really hit 65%---why not sign up as an SBR Pro----get yourself into the BTP Contest and win some cash? 65% will get you in the cash.

I promise---no more insults hurled your way. Just a friendly points bet.

If you don't want to, I understand completely, 65% is pretty damn hard to hit.

Greyraptor

Handicappers are full of shit, and it would take a small miracle to hit over 65% in any given season where you are making 10-12 selections per weekend.

If you could hit 65% ATS at one of the Hilton Contests---you get a 10K bonus for hitting that mark. That should tell you how difficult it is.

Vin, busting your chops aside---I really am not hoping you fail. I want everyone--and that even includes you to beat their book. I have seen a lot of guys come on here trying to create a record so that they can then sell their picks---and they do stuff like posting a line, and then claiming another line after the game.

I am just trying to help you out here---but if you use SBR Odds at the top of the page----you can find the line you are hoping/looking for-----If you wanted Houston at -2, you could have found it the day you posted your Houston -3 pick. That is all I am saying----if you have a line in mind, you can find it above in SBR odds, that way you can post an accurate line and avoid the kind of bullshit I gave you.

Anyway---best of luck.
    65%? I would love to hit 65% I think that is something like quadrupling your bankroll or something. Not sure since I have NEVER come close to hitting that for a season. This will be the first season I have kept a spreadsheet (thank you SBR!) and thanks Martin for pointing out the odds at the top. The only thing is, I am only with two online sport books so I don't have a LOT of options (Bodog and BetUS). *If only I lived in Vegas*
    Thanks again though about the odds at the top, a newb like me needs that kind of info. I have just been posting the lines that I personally have been getting locked into at my site that I place my wager at since that determines a "win" or a "loss" for me. Should I be doing that differently in your opinion? Just curious from someone who has been around. Like today, everyone is posting SMU +16...but I got it for +17. Should I still post it for +16? Your thoughts?

MartinBlank

65%? I would love to hit 65% I think that is something like quadrupling your bankroll or something. Not sure since I have NEVER come close to hitting that for a season. This will be the first season I have kept a spreadsheet (thank you SBR!) and thanks Martin for pointing out the odds at the top. The only thing is, I am only with two online sport books so I don't have a LOT of options (Bodog and BetUS). *If only I lived in Vegas*
    Thanks again though about the odds at the top, a newb like me needs that kind of info. I have just been posting the lines that I personally have been getting locked into at my site that I place my wager at since that determines a "win" or a "loss" for me. Should I be doing that differently in your opinion? Just curious from someone who has been around. Like today, everyone is posting SMU +16...but I got it for +17. Should I still post it for +16? Your thoughts?
    Grey...Let me give you some helpful advice that someone gave me.

I was new here at one time as well---and the first smart decision I made was getting myself a great sportsbook or two to play at. I found that in BetJam and The Greek---but they closed doors to US customers a few months back.

I am not telling you to shed any of your books---but you can do better, and your money would be a lot safer at one of the SBR listed books. I found that out the hard way. Do an SBR search of "BetUS", seriously do that---and read for yourself.

Best of luck!

Vin_vermillion

Fair enough Martin. You're on. Once I collect this week I will place some money at 5 dimes. And yeah I am good for the points bet.

fishmonger
    Very sharp square
    fishmonger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

65% for a season is a fluke of a season. 65% over the long run you need to quit your day job and gamble for a living and sell your picks or be a linesmaker. NO ONE on this site hits 65%. No one. But we should all should strive for it. Good luck Vin.

Vin_vermillion

Btw you seriously now have me thinking u work for sbr or the sportsbooks listed, but I am cool with that. Lol

MartinBlank

Fair enough Martin. You're on. Once I collect this week I will place some money at 5 dimes. And yeah I am good for the points bet.
    And Vin...I promise. I will not bust on your picks. No more wiseass comments from me, I will let you work on your selections and post your picks.

Good luck.

MartinBlank

Btw you seriously now have me thinking u work for sbr or the sportsbooks listed, but I am cool with that. Lol

Seriously though, you hit 65% in BTP and take a look at the cash you could win. For that reason alone I maintain my SBR Pro status. I was leading it last year---with 2 weeks left-----and then NCAA football ended, and I only had the NFL to select from---I lost 7 of 8 games and choked away any chance of winning.

First 12345 ... Last