Pickma$ter
    Pickma$ter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 403

Quote Originally Posted by Vin_vermillion View Post
    Grey - I dont like OSU to cover at all this week...coming off two big wins in a row, and I am afraid that this team is young enough that they will start to think they have "arrived" That said, I think they still win, but I wouldnt even put them in a teaser unless it was 13 pts or something. Even then, I could see a 34-21 type game. Here are my weekday and weekend picks : Tonight UCF -1.5 for (2) Saturday Michigan -4 for (2) Indiana +28 for (2) Wisconsin -26 for (5) Cincy -3.5 for (2) Bama -4.5 (2) Utah St +3.5 for (3) cincy and pitt OVER 54 (3)
    You got some very solid plays their. GL this week.

chunk
    chunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19168

Vinny.......I'm watching you. Far cry from 60%, but keep at it. Rome wasn't built in a day and besides....you're kind of an entertaining sumbitch.

Vin_vermillion
    Vin_vermillion's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanks Chunk.

Honestly - the early big favorite covers of the season have thrown me way off.
    No excuses though - and a couple more weeks like last week, and I will be right back in it.

Greyraptor
    Greyraptor's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Vin_vermillion View Post
    Grey - I dont like OSU to cover at all this week...coming off two big wins in a row, and I am afraid that this team is young enough that they will start to think they have "arrived"

That said, I think they still win, but I wouldnt even put them in a teaser unless it was 13 pts or something. Even then, I could see a 34-21 type game.

Here are my weekday and weekend picks :

Tonight

UCF -1.5 for (2)

Saturday
    Michigan -4 for (2)
    Indiana +28 for (2)
    Wisconsin -26 for (5)
    Cincy -3.5 for (2)
    Bama -4.5 (2)
    Utah St +3.5 for (3)
    cincy and pitt OVER 54 (3)
    Good point. Well, love your picks and good luck this weekend!

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Question - why do you like Michigan? I was kind of thinking the -4 was a trap.

Iowa at home is a totally different team even tough they've played garbage up until this point. Also 20-30 mph winds expected and Denard can struggle with the pass.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yo Vin, did you pack it in?

Don't worry about our bet-----it's really not that big of a deal. I had hoped you stick it out, don't let this place drive you insane.

Believeland
    The Dude minds
    Believeland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 922

Guy didn't even make it through the season, got buried and left. Prime example why guys who aren't good shouldn't go around trying to get people to follow them, look for attention, and bash other people. Then when they do cry about them talking shit to him when he sucks?

He did that the entire time and did awful joined this year, gone this year.. one less clown
    Last edited by Believeland; 12-20-11 at 05:35 PM.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

You know what is weird about this one-----SBR took Vin's points.

Check out his point history.

I sure hope Vin donated them to charity.
    Last edited by MartinBlank; 12-28-11 at 07:06 AM.

First ... 5678