Wojo
    Wojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9513

Good luck, Fratty!

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

No offense, but what's with the parlay action?

You do realize they are bleeding your money?

Best of luck on your season---I just hate seeing guys bleed money with parlays.

FrattyCapper22
    FrattyCapper22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    No offense, but what's with the parlay action?

You do realize they are bleeding your money?

Best of luck on your season---I just hate seeing guys bleed money with parlays.
    I hear ya. I just like to do them sometimes for run with low units to keep the day going. I do realize that they hardly ever it.

I appreciate it for real though.

FrattyCapper22

Just need a TD a piece in both games to cash the parlay! Cross your fingers

FrattyCapper22

TAMU/SMU O55

Let's see what happens in the WV game. All we need is one more score

mstone897
    mstone897's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

Miss State -6 on the plains this weekend. I'm all over that.

What are your thoughts fratty?

Boxer300
    Boxer300's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

W. Virginia game called. I was on W. Virginia, but who knows if they would have covered. Had the over in SMU/Texas like you so it was still a good night. You going to make a play on Miami/ Maryland or pass? I am thinking about taking the points with Miami, but with everything going on in Miami I may pass.

FrattyCapper22

Quote Originally Posted by FrattyCapper22 View Post
    TAMU/SMU O55
    WV/Marshall goes as no play so 1-0 for the night

Record:
    Straight up: 5-2 +3.667 units
    Parlay: 0-2 -2 units

FrattyCapper22

Quote Originally Posted by mstone897 View Post
    Miss State -6 on the plains this weekend. I'm all over that.

What are your thoughts fratty?
    I told myself before it came out if it was anything under 10 I was going BIG on it, so it looks like we might have a serious play on Saturday. I just have to get this feeling of jinxing it out of my head haha.

FrattyCapper22

Quote Originally Posted by Boxer300 View Post
    W. Virginia game called. I was on W. Virginia, but who knows if they would have covered. Had the over in SMU/Texas like you so it was still a good night. You going to make a play on Miami/ Maryland or pass? I am thinking about taking the points with Miami, but with everything going on in Miami I may pass.
    At the moment, I am leaning Maryland and the Under. I really don't trust Miami with everything going on and don't see how Miami can possible come out on first game on the road and beat what looks to be a pretty decent Maryland team.

mstone897

I told myself before it came out if it was anything under 10 I was going BIG on it, so it looks like we might have a serious play on Saturday. I just have to get this feeling of jinxing it out of my head haha.
    I was thinking along the lines of anything in single digits as well. Probably going to jump on it tonight.

FrattyCapper22

I was thinking along the lines of anything in single digits as well. Probably going to jump on it tonight.
    Wish I could but the only book I'm using right now is bodog because I made so much during bowl season and college basketball on this account. I'm really considering depositing some money back into my 5dimes so I can jump on these early lines.

mstone897

Wish I could but the only book I'm using right now is bodog because I made so much during bowl season and college basketball on this account. I'm really considering depositing some money back into my 5dimes so I can jump on these early lines.
    Ahh yeah. I also have a bodog account I use occasionally. I'm mainly on Diamond right now bc the Beat the Prick contest went thru it last year. (btw if you havent joined that get on it) Diamond actually doesn't have it right now even though SBR odds shows they do.

How'd you like 5dimes?

FrattyCapper22

5dimes is legit. Out of all the big books out there, 5dimes puts out lines the earliest. Also, they have a very broad selection in buying points and no restrictions at all on what you can parlay and tease. The only con is its more difficult to get money out as opposed to Bodog.

mstone897

5dimes is legit. Out of all the big books out there, 5dimes puts out lines the earliest. Also, they have a very broad selection in buying points and no restrictions at all on what you can parlay and tease. The only con is its more difficult to get money out as opposed to Bodog.
    Thanks for the info. Bodog makes things so simple and easy. Diamond has treated me okay but recently they had some troubles, changed address, and website is SLOWWWW. Probably build my bankroll with the 2 books now and then get rid of Diamond.

PS - Sorry for cluttering your thread.

Boxer300
    Boxer300's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Be careful with Bodog...heard some talk that they may not be in the US market around the end of the year. Overall their lines are terrible, except on some dogs. They do have good customer service and I have never had a problem with a payout in the past.

Godsmack
    Godsmack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3163

the only restriction with 5dimes teasers are you cannot tease the side and total on the same game

FrattyCapper22

PS - Sorry for cluttering your thread.
    No man its all good. Don't mind it at all

FrattyCapper22

Be careful with Bodog...heard some talk that they may not be in the US market around the end of the year. Overall their lines are terrible, except on some dogs. They do have good customer service and I have never had a problem with a payout in the past.
    Appreciate the info.

FrattyCapper22

Quote Originally Posted by Godsmack View Post
    the only restriction with 5dimes teasers are you cannot tease the side and total on the same game
    Yes, this is true. Still, it is much better than Bodog. Most big spreads are not allowable to parlay and tease with. It really pisses me off.

FrattyCapper22

First play of Week 2

Saturday September 10th
    Miss State -6 1/2 6 units to win 5.5

Couldn't risk letting it get up to 7. May add more units to this later this week.

FrattyCapper22

Adding:

Stanford -21 2.75 units to win 2.5

Another line that I didnt want to miss out on and let it go up past 21. Looking like Week 2 could be a profitable week.

mstone897

I got Stanford at -20 last night and still waiting to get Miss St. Not on either book yet.

FrattyCapper22

Early Leans for Week 2

Wisconsin -19
    Texas -6.5
    Virginia -7
    OSU -20
    South Carolina -3

FrattyCapper22

Adding:

Wisconsin -20 2.2 units to win 2

Usually don't place these many early bets but these lines are shooting to the ceiling, so this just another one I wanted to jump on before it got to -22.

FrattyCapper22

Adding:

Texas -6 1/2 1.65 units to win 1.5

Watched the entire BYU-Ole Miss game and BYU isn't impressive at all. I feel like Texas can pick them apart through the air mixing in some screen passes and inside run game. I really do not see how Texas doesn't win this one by a TD at home.

May add some units to this one later this week.

SimonSayz
    SimonSayz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

First play of Week 2

Saturday September 10th
    Miss State -6 1/2 6 units to win 5.5

Couldn't risk letting it get up to 7. May add more units to this later this week.

Wow! Big play here....what do you see for this game? I think Auburn will make the adjustments from a terrible showing last week. Was MSU that impressive to you?

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Quote Originally Posted by Godsmack View Post
    That isn't true unless it is near gametime maybe. I just teased Miami +10 and over 39 about half an hour ago.

FrattyCapper22

Quote Originally Posted by SimonSayz View Post

Wow! Big play here....what do you see for this game? I think Auburn will make the adjustments from a terrible showing last week. Was MSU that impressive to you?
    I fully expect Auburn to make adjustments but the thing is the talent just is not there this year for Chizik and Co. I fully expect State to combine a mix of pouding the run game with some playaction and screen game to win this game by 10+. State held Auburn with Cam to 17 points last year and Auburn's offense this year isn't near that impressive. Watching Auburn give up 227 yards rushing and 5 rushing TDs to Utah State makes me think Ballard and Perkins will have a field day. Not to mention, Auburn's D made Utah State's freshmen QB look All-American. What are they going to make Relf look like?

All these factors make me feel like State covers.

SlowNsteady
    SlowNsteady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

I am curious where you heard this talk? I am thinking about getting out myself

mstone897

I fully expect Auburn to make adjustments but the thing is the talent just is not there this year for Chizik and Co. I fully expect State to combine a mix of pouding the run game with some playaction and screen game to win this game by 10+. State held Auburn with Cam to 17 points last year and Auburn's offense this year isn't near that impressive. Watching Auburn give up 227 yards rushing and 5 rushing TDs to Utah State makes me think Ballard and Perkins will have a field day. Not to mention, Auburn's D made Utah State's freshmen QB look All-American. What are they going to make Relf look like?

All these factors make me feel like State covers.
    THIS. I don't think some people realize how much Auburn lost after last season. Everyone knows Cam is gone but so is their RB who mentored the 2 they have now, 4 starting offensive lineman, their top 2 receivers, their wildcat/trick play QB in Kodi Burns. All that is just on offense. On defense they lost Fairley, and 3 other contributing D-lineman, 2 starting LB's, and 2 DB's. Also their clutch kicker.

That is awfully hard to replace in 1 offseason, even with their top recruiting classes. They will clean up mistakes made last week, but as stated the talent drop off from last season is enormous. The offense should have been able to move the ball at will the whole game against Utah State but they couldn't. They made a 2 star qb recruit who has been in college a month look like a stud. How do they do against an SEC defense and offense? Miss State is a team on the rise, while Auburn is in a rebuilding year.

FrattyCapper22

THIS. I don't think some people realize how much Auburn lost after last season. Everyone knows Cam is gone but so is their RB who mentored the 2 they have now, 4 starting offensive lineman, their top 2 receivers, their wildcat/trick play QB in Kodi Burns. All that is just on offense. On defense they lost Fairley, and 3 other contributing D-lineman, 2 starting LB's, and 2 DB's. Also their clutch kicker.

That is awfully hard to replace in 1 offseason, even with their top recruiting classes. They will clean up mistakes made last week, but as stated the talent drop off from last season is enormous. The offense should have been able to move the ball at will the whole game against Utah State but they couldn't. They made a 2 star qb recruit who has been in college a month look like a stud. How do they do against an SEC defense and offense? Miss State is a team on the rise, while Auburn is in a rebuilding year.
    Damn right

FrattyCapper22

Adding:

South Carolina -3 2.1 units to win 2

I just don't see South Carolina with Garcia under center the whole time losing this game.

FrattyCapper22

Adding:

NFL/NCAA Thursday Night Parlay
    Oklahoma St -13.5, GB TT over 26 1.75 units to win 4.5

Single Bet
    Green Bay TT over 26 2.3 units to win 2

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fratty....no offense, but I see you making an attempt to keep a record of your work.

You list your ATS record, your parlay record, but I didn't see you list your Teaser record which lost. Any particular reason?

First 1234567 ... Last